Thread: Can't create account on the same DEVICE or ip?

Default Can't create account on the same DEVICE or ip?

It says i can't create an account on this device or ip. Does the device actually matter or is it just the ip? I can't find anything about using the same device anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotepter View Post
    It says i can't create an account on this device or ip. Does the device actually matter or is it just the ip? I can't find anything about using the same device anywhere.
    Hello,

Have you been banned on another account in the past? If so, that could be the problem. Bans are traced back to the IP address and the device of the account that was banned.

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotepter View Post
    Usually its Ip address, Try using other devices to create a new account if that's possible (A device you have never used on Growtopia). If that doesn't work then Find a public network place where you can connect to and Create a new account (like a Restaurant, Library, School, etc... )

There are only certain number of accounts allowed to each device and Ip address. If the system is telling you that you have made too many accounts, you must be using a device or ip address that has reached its max number of accounts. If you still can't create accounts, you can go right ahead and email Support Desk with all details and informations and hopefully you get your issue resolved.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924