Thread: Something unspliceable while pineapple party

Default Something unspliceable while pineapple party

Grimstone+chandelier unspliceable. Normally it isn't spliceable but during pineapple party. But this time it is not really spliceable even tho it's pineapple party. It's clearly stated on the news that "splice the unspliceable" I'm not sure if that's the only pair that doesn't splice.

EDIT: Dirt seed and Dirt seed unspliceable too xD

Quote Originally Posted by Capers View Post
    Grimstone+chandelier unspliceable. Normally it isn't spliceable but during pineapple party. But this time it is not really spliceable even tho it's pineapple party. It's clearly stated on the news that "splice the unspliceable" I'm not sure if that's the only pair that doesn't splice.

EDIT: Dirt seed and Dirt seed unspliceable too xD
    I'm pretty sure there are a limit to the rarity u can splice to make pineapple

The rarity of what u splice must add up to a total of atleast 4+ rarity but not over 50+ rarity
    bored.
    80% to quit

*Peeks*

Hello guys,

I can confirm that there are a minimum and max rarity from previously unspliceable seeds that will turn into a Pineapple Tree or Super Pineapple Tree.

Chandelier Seed is out of the question for the maximum rarity, since it alone already surpasses the combined value just by itself.

Cheers

*Hides*