Thread: Crazy Idea to Make BFG Anti Auto

Lightbulb Crazy Idea to Make BFG Anti Auto

This is my first thread and i apologize before if i have wrong or something I again GT rule.
    First idk if my idea really work or not to make autofarm imposible to breaking. But after i decide to redesign my bfg and add "something" i am sure if my BFG can handle autofarm even i am off and BFG still open. Yes this is my crazy solution, and i will share my trick to make your BFG clean from autofarm and avoid to get NUKE. Here it is.....

This is my idea, idk if it is really work for you. And maybe autofarm can make another move to avoid my trick. But I hope my solution can help your BFG, And make our game free from cheating like autofarm.

Update
    Last edited by awressy; 06-08-2019 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Another Problem from Autofarm
    Sorry for my bad engrish......

My Goal:
    Have BFG (1/3)
    RSP/SSP (0/1)
    DLS (1/10000)
    Win Tourney (1/100)
    Control GT Economy (0/1)
    Success IRL (0/100)
    Get GF (-1/0)
    Be Normal Person (Never/1)
    Be Happy (LOL/NO)

"NUKE!!! (1/1)"

Master Sorcerer

Well uh. Sure, creative idea to do, but expensive to implement, and really annoying for both players and bfg owners to deal with.

Thats a great idea,just need a few modification to make it cheaper and more efficient.
    But hey, its better to spent a few more wls than risking your world getting nuked.
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Well uh. Sure, creative idea to do, but expensive to implement, and really annoying for both players and bfg owners to deal with.
    Not really annoying tbh its kidda fun xD,cause u have to dodge those things so u move alot(makes it not boring) i mean the reason why they auto farm cause they get bored yes its expensive but if this solve the autofarmers in bfgs then its kidda worth tbh but it depends cause it doesnt completely solve the autofarm problem

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    yes i know it is more expensive and really annoying. I waste some wls to make it, RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Thats a great idea,just need a few modification to make it cheaper and more efficient.
    But hey, its better to spent a few more wls than risking your world getting nuked.
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Trarus_gt View Post
    Not really annoying tbh its kidda fun xD,cause u have to dodge those things so u move alot(makes it not boring) i mean the reason why they auto farm cause they get bored yes its expensive but if this solve the autofarmers in bfgs then its kidda worth tbh but it depends cause it doesnt completely solve the autofarm problem
    make Parkour great again LOL. BTW to real solve autofarm problem is make gt app detect some auto click app, and gt not run or open is the real solve. But it is more difficult than my idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait there is some problem, some autofarm make another move to prevent my trick. I will update it.

My Goal:
    Have BFG (1/3)
    RSP/SSP (0/1)
    DLS (1/10000)
    Win Tourney (1/100)
    Control GT Economy (0/1)
    Success IRL (0/100)
    Get GF (-1/0)
    Be Happy (LOL/NO)

"NUKE!!! (1/1)"

It's so annoying as people need to keep moving to avoid being shoot by cybots
    In game name: Zonderl

Visit my mini vend world with cheap items!
    Just go in-game-world :

Vendesse

Quote Originally Posted by Zonderl View Post
    It's so annoying as people need to keep moving to avoid being shoot by cybots
    Yes it is true, but you can disable it if you are not off or afk or make it enable one per 10 minutes. It is one of my solution, there is more another solution to prevent autofarm. If you dont like and not work for you, dont do it. If you like it and really help you, make it.

My Goal:
    Have BFG (1/3)
    RSP/SSP (0/1)
    DLS (1/10000)
    Win Tourney (1/100)
    Control GT Economy (0/1)
    Success IRL (0/100)
    Get GF (-1/0)
    Be Happy (LOL/NO)

"NUKE!!! (1/1)"

Good idea. You have a creative mind.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

actually its nice idea!!!

but its so exp :P
    IGN: Zarmion

The guy who always get scammed

Quote Originally Posted by awressy View Post
    This is my first thread and i apologize before if i have wrong or something I again GT rule.
    First idk if my idea really work or not to make autofarm imposible to breaking. But after i decide to redesign my bfg and add "something" i am sure if my BFG can handle autofarm even i am off and BFG still open. Yes this is my crazy solution, and i will share my trick to make your BFG clean from autofarm and avoid to get NUKE. Here it is.....

This is my idea, idk if it is really work for you. And maybe autofarm can make another move to avoid my trick. But I hope my solution can help your BFG, And make our game free from cheating like autofarm.

Update
    hunting bots with literal bots sounds fun!

seriously, thanks for the idea

Subscribe HERE
    Spend a few minutes to watch this Video of mine

Well, 1 world can only have 10 cybots, so I think you may run into some trouble there, unless 1 cybot can hit 2 spots
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726