Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Dirt Lock Guide

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    22

    Default Dirt Lock Guide

    Dropping a "Diamond Lock" and placing a dirt block over it will turn your "Diamond Lock" into a "Dirt Lock"

    Said "Dirt Lock" is a brown version of a said "Diamond Lock" and the color of the new lock will look like a "Dirt Block"

    If anybody does not understand what I am saying, please read the following instructions:

    1. Have a "Dirt Block" and "Diamond Lock" in your inventory
    2. Drop the said "Diamond Lock" anywhere that you have the permission to build (Preferably a world that you own)
    3. Place said "Dirt Block" where you have dropped said "Diamond Lock"
    4. Break said "Dirt Block" you placed earlier and pick up said "Diamond Lock" that you dropped earlier
    5. Look in your inventory and you will see the said "Dirt Lock"

    Fact: Each player can only make one "Dirt Lock"
    Tip: If you want to make more said "Dirt Lock"(s), you should make new accounts

  2. #2
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Do you know where I can see this lock?

  3. #3
    Squire
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I literally said how to make a dirt lock in the guide..

  4. #4
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPathetic View Post
    I literally said how to make a dirt lock in the guide..
    And I said where can I see the lock. It is not on the Wiki too.

    Also I tried it and it didnt work. Unless you are lost and dont notice you are in the Guidebook forum instead of the Suggestion box

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPathetic View Post
    Dropping a "Diamond Lock" and placing a dirt block over it will turn your "Diamond Lock" into a "Dirt Lock"

    Said "Dirt Lock" is a brown version of a said "Diamond Lock" and the color of the new lock will look like a "Dirt Block"

    If anybody does not understand what I am saying, please read the following instructions:

    1. Have a "Dirt Block" and "Diamond Lock" in your inventory
    2. Drop the said "Diamond Lock" anywhere that you have the permission to build (Preferably a world that you own)
    3. Place said "Dirt Block" where you have dropped said "Diamond Lock"
    4. Break said "Dirt Block" you placed earlier and pick up said "Diamond Lock" that you dropped earlier
    5. Look in your inventory and you will see the said "Dirt Lock"

    Fact: Each player can only make one "Dirt Lock"
    Tip: If you want to make more said "Dirt Lock"(s), you should make new accounts

    This is not real. It said you can only make one and I made 2 already!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    580

    Default

    I just want to make sure this thread is a joke.


    Right...?



    Anyone..?
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard ZeoFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ask dora's map!
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I just want to make sure this thread is a joke.


    Right...?



    Anyone..?
    Yes, and it should be closed ASAP.
    Support Alex:

    Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

    https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Aimstair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    552

    Default Cheap SSP at EMALL

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I just want to make sure this thread is a joke.


    Right...?



    Anyone..?
    No, It's not a joke. It's real. I've just made 1.
    Thank you for the guide

    What Jedaki said is true. You can make more than 1.
    Click--->> Mass Production Guide <<---Click

    Cheap SSP at EMALL

    Instagram: kingcebu_gt


  9. #9
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I honestly cant tell if this is a joke or not

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Aimstair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprumble View Post
    I honestly cant tell if this is a joke or not

    It's not! Can you play gt rn? I can show you how to make it.
    Click--->> Mass Production Guide <<---Click

    Cheap SSP at EMALL

    Instagram: kingcebu_gt


  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    436

    Default

    At first, I thought it was a troll. But then I tested it and it turned out I was dropping it in the wrong place. You may wanna dojble check if you couldn't do it. Make sure to also give the game time to actually process you dropped the dl before placing the dirt. Like a harmonic crystal. You need to wait a bit before you place the dirt and before destroying the dirt.


    Very useful guide. I never knew of this until now.
    Let's make posts that count!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer ooopsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Stop or I call the police
    Posts
    878

    Default

    What's the point though, the dirt lock can't be placed due to a known bug. Or is it only on my side?
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

    I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard OZMIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprumble View Post
    I honestly cant tell if this is a joke or not
    You can turn 1 diamond lock in to a nothing lock by dropping it in my inventory aswell.
    Im ded

  14. #14
    Squire
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    This is not real. It said you can only make one and I made 2 already!
    I had no idea you could make more than one.
    Thank you for letting me know.

  15. #15
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    At first, I thought it was a troll. But then I tested it and it turned out I was dropping it in the wrong place. You may wanna dojble check if you couldn't do it. Make sure to also give the game time to actually process you dropped the dl before placing the dirt. Like a harmonic crystal. You need to wait a bit before you place the dirt and before destroying the dirt.


    Very useful guide. I never knew of this until now.

    Thanks this worked for me! The lock looks pretty cool

  16. #16
    Squire EvenMore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPathetic View Post
    Dropping a "Diamond Lock" and placing a dirt block over it will turn your "Diamond Lock" into a "Dirt Lock"

    Said "Dirt Lock" is a brown version of a said "Diamond Lock" and the color of the new lock will look like a "Dirt Block"

    If anybody does not understand what I am saying, please read the following instructions:

    1. Have a "Dirt Block" and "Diamond Lock" in your inventory
    2. Drop the said "Diamond Lock" anywhere that you have the permission to build (Preferably a world that you own)
    3. Place said "Dirt Block" where you have dropped said "Diamond Lock"
    4. Break said "Dirt Block" you placed earlier and pick up said "Diamond Lock" that you dropped earlier
    5. Look in your inventory and you will see the said "Dirt Lock"
    This was a fun and easy project! +1 from me!
    Name:  dirt lock.png
Views: 104
Size:  26.1 KB
    IGN: EvenMore
    Location: JAMMED!
    Main World: EVENMORE

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Xrmion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Thanks for the guide! now i have my dream lock which is Dirt lock! It's so amazing


    And yea you can make more than 1 i made 10


    pst. if it didn't work try again maybe you are doing it wrong

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Why are there so many people who can’t tell whether or not this post is a joke

    it’s obviously not
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

  19. #19
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
    Why are there so many people who can’t tell whether or not this post is a joke

    it’s obviously not
    No, it actually works. As someone already said, its just like harmonizing crystals. And a dlocks element is water

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer PerTehDoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprumble View Post
    No, it actually works. As someone already said, its just like harmonizing crystals. And a dlocks element is water
    why is a dl water element? when diamond is a mineral? shouldnt be an earth element smh...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...8&d=1511461367
    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

    well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •