Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Trying to make a main world ^^

  1. #1
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Red face Trying to make a main world ^^

    hi!! im new at the forums but ive been playing growtopia semi consistently since around 2013 or 14 but right now im trying to make a main world but im kind of unsettled with the ideas i have for it...

    What type of blocks should I use?

    Should I put the white door on the middle middle of the world or lower middle?

    I would really appreciate your replies and suggestions!
    Thank you!!


    Edit: also i don't really know what to put in a main world,,, should i put games in my world? donation area? mail area? what do you usually put in a main world?

    Edit 2: im sorry, im kind of just realizing that i put this in the wrong forum (
    Last edited by Celestiale; 06-09-2019 at 01:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestiale View Post
    hi!! im new at the forums but ive been playing growtopia semi consistently since around 2013 but right now im trying to make a main world but im kind of unsettled with the ideas i have for it...

    What type of blocks should I use?

    Should I put the white door on the middle middle of the world or lower middle?

    I would really appreciate your replies and suggestions!
    Thank you!!
    Welcome to the forums! Anyway, it’s best if you describe some kind of theme so we can suggest some blocks, wallpapers, weather, etc. White door placement depends on you. Usually, middle placement allows you to make a pixel art or something right at the entrance, whereas lower middle will allow you to make some kind of “building” around the entrance.

    It’s probably best if you use a world planner, but I don’t know of any world planners online right now.
    IGN: Garral

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestiale View Post
    hi!! im new at the forums but ive been playing growtopia semi consistently since around 2013 but right now im trying to make a main world but im kind of unsettled with the ideas i have for it...

    What type of blocks should I use?

    Should I put the white door on the middle middle of the world or lower middle?

    I would really appreciate your replies and suggestions!
    Thank you!!
    First of all, welcome to the forums old timer. Now about the main world thing, white doors in the middle is too common and just a waste of a door mover if you ask me. I would suggest the white door to be at the lower left corner of the world.
    IGN - MineDeath

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Dont forget, there is, and always WILL BE time to cheer!

    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  4. #4
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    OwO thanks, I actually wanna use an Epoch weather machine? would there be any good blocks to fit that, that are affordable (>_<)~☆
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestiale View Post
    OwO thanks, I actually wanna use an Epoch weather machine? would there be any good blocks to fit that, that are affordable (>_<)~☆
    Which weather from the Epoch Machine specifically? Anyway if you choose the Ice Age, Ice Blocks (duh), Snowy Rocks, are pretty good. If you wanna make some kind of ice castle, Glass Blocks are a pretty cheap alternative. For the fiery weather, I can think of Lava Rock, Martian Soil. For the floating islands, Clouds look pretty nice. Sorry that I can't suggest more stuff, I'm not much of a world builder I'm just trying to suggest what I think looks good.
    IGN: Garral

  6. #6
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garral View Post
    Which weather from the Epoch Machine specifically? Anyway if you choose the Ice Age, Ice Blocks (duh), Snowy Rocks, are pretty good. If you wanna make some kind of ice castle, Glass Blocks are a pretty cheap alternative. For the fiery weather, I can think of Lava Rock, Martian Soil. For the floating islands, Clouds look pretty nice. Sorry that I can't suggest more stuff, I'm not much of a world builder I'm just trying to suggest what I think looks good.
    i want to use the ice age! clouds and ice are a good idea though! thank you ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Jakarta
    Posts
    375

    Default

    first of all you have to think of a theme for your world. if it is a forest theme I recommend HEDGE, if city i recommends cutaway, if castle I recommend heartcastle.
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Growtoken: 57/100

    Instagram: @maulana.mis__
    Like anime,game, Manga

    PLUS ULTRA
    Watch this if you bored


  8. #8
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    first of all you have to think of a theme for your world. if it is a forest theme I recommend HEDGE, if city i recommends cutaway, if castle I recommend heartcastle.
    i was actually think of either ice or northern sky, because i really want to use the epoch machine,, the ice setting of the weather machine
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Xrmion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    456

    Default

    here is my main world

    Name:  zarmion.png
Views: 46
Size:  232.7 KB
    maybe you can take some ideas from it :P

  10. #10
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    here is my main world

    Name:  zarmion.png
Views: 46
Size:  232.7 KB
    maybe you can take some ideas from it :P
    OwO that's very pretty,,, thank uuuu
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard DracoTDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    263

    Default

    I don't have a render of the world, but if you want to check out my (in-progress) main world for inspiration you can at DRACOBUILD Designed by GTKookie here on the forums, with some slight modifications made by myself.
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4

  12. #12
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoTDragon View Post
    I don't have a render of the world, but if you want to check out my (in-progress) main world for inspiration you can at DRACOBUILD Designed by GTKookie here on the forums, with some slight modifications made by myself.
    tenkchuu ill go check it out!!
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestiale View Post
    hi!! im new at the forums but ive been playing growtopia semi consistently since around 2013 or 14 but right now im trying to make a main world but im kind of unsettled with the ideas i have for it...

    What type of blocks should I use?

    Should I put the white door on the middle middle of the world or lower middle?

    I would really appreciate your replies and suggestions!
    Thank you!!
    Check my main world:AeiosGT
    Hello Everybody!

    HAVE FUN ON GROWTOPIA WELL IT IS A FUN GAME THOUGH.

    🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature

  14. #14
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Check my main world:AeiosGT
    OwO i just checked it and it was really nice!!! thank you!!!
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Jakarta
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestiale View Post
    i was actually think of either ice or northern sky, because i really want to use the epoch machine,, the ice setting of the weather machine
    Hmm how about Frozen cliff from treasure blast
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Growtoken: 57/100

    Instagram: @maulana.mis__
    Like anime,game, Manga

    PLUS ULTRA
    Watch this if you bored


  16. #16
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Hmm how about Frozen cliff from treasure blast
    owo thats actually a pretty good backdrop and affordable, but i dont actually know how the treasure blast works hehe,,,
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    712

    Post

    Hello, Celestiale!

    You can use any kind of blocks for your world, but I recommend you to use colored blocks, since they look awesome almost in every world, haha.

    If you're planning to build some houses in your world or something like that, then I recommend you to use wallpapers, because that will make your house/building look really nice.

    I also recommend you to use decorations like: Chair, Table, Book Shelf, Chandelier, Window, Table Lamp.
    As I said before, you can also use Wallpapers, people use them as decorations too.

    It's up to you where to put the White Door. There's a lot of places. You can put the White Door in the corner, in the middle of the world, in the sky.

    I hope I helped you with your world, haha.

    Have a lovely day!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

  18. #18
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Hello, Celestiale!

    You can use any kind of blocks for your world, but I recommend you to use colored blocks, since they look awesome almost in every world, haha.

    If you're planning to build some houses in your world or something like that, then I recommend you to use wallpapers, because that will make your house/building look really nice.

    I also recommend you to use decorations like: Chair, Table, Book Shelf, Chandelier, Window, Table Lamp.
    As I said before, you can also use Wallpapers, people use them as decorations too.

    It's up to you where to put the White Door. There's a lot of places. You can put the White Door in the corner, in the middle of the world, in the sky.

    I hope I helped you with your world, haha.

    Have a lovely day!
    OwO i really appreciate your suggestion ill keep it in mindddd
    Celestiale~☆

    GrowID: Celestiale
    Main World: SYBYLLINE

    If you want to ask me something, just message me!

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    712

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestiale View Post
    OwO i really appreciate your suggestion ill keep it in mindddd
    I'm glad to help you!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •