Thread: Will Dancemaster's crown and other guild clash rewards come back?

Default Will Dancemaster's crown and other guild clash rewards come back?

I bought a dancemaster's crown today and started wondering if The summer clash item's will be back, any answers?
    Yo, i am Ronn and i am known as URNOTRONN in different games, i can be found in instagram with the name URNOTRONN aswell.

My IGN: URNOTRONN
    My instagram: @urnotronn
    My worlds: RONN and such as farms :P
    I am currently level 74 in GT.
    I hold 7 rings in my inventory.
    I have 8 different untradeable items.

You can freely message me in Growtopia or in instagram, if you have questions, message me ingame or in instagram, @urnotronn https://www.instagram.com/urnotronn/?hl=en

As i remember.. NO, there is no point making last clash same as this... it will be so bad to bring same stuff again... but i would like too see the last legendary branch again hehe

Lesser Wizard

As far as I know, only thing confirmed is that the Legendary branch item will not come back. I myself believe that items like Aurora Wings and Dancemaster's Crown will return, probably limited amount being released.

Master Sorcerer

I seriously hope that Surgical Tool Bags come back - the permanent provider that gives a random surgical tool every 5 days. The startopia counterpart, Star tool Droids you can get any time from a prize from beating Growlactus, but Surgical Tool Bags have been so difficult to find since they were a prize from Summer Clash.

Old branches can’t came back, because they have to add new items. Legendary Branch won’t too because it’s untrade and same player will have 2Few items as Aurora Wings and Dancemaster Crown should be add in a way. Dancemaster Crown is used to make the Conquest Helm which is untrade. If they will don’t add them back, atleast make Conquest Helm tradable. Anyway I wish to add them back, I really love Gauntlet of Elements.