Thread: Super pineapple guardian charm needs a buff.

Master Sorcerer

Default Super pineapple guardian charm needs a buff.

I don't see how 5 seconds of immunity against consumables, followed by 30 minutes of cool down is in any way useful or fitting for a daily challenge prize that only comes every year or so. I mean, immunity against consumables isn't even that overpowered. Consumables at most cause you to respawn (psychotic bunny), and normally only changes your cosmetic features. It would be pretty great if trolls couldn't annoy people with the charm equipped.

You can disable the charm when balloon warz is happening, but keep it for every other time it is equipped.
    ign: BladeGamer

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    I don't see how 5 seconds of immunity against consumables, followed by 30 minutes of cool down is in any way useful or fitting for a daily challenge prize that only comes every year or so. I mean, immunity against consumables isn't even that overpowered. Consumables at most cause you to respawn (psychotic bunny), and normally only changes your cosmetic features. It would be pretty great if trolls couldn't annoy people with the charm equipped.

You can disable the charm when balloon warz is happening, but keep it for every other time it is equipped.
    Agree, +1

Balloon warz only in official worlds is annoying
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Banned

This is like old iron forged skin, portable jammer

DUMB

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    This is like old iron forged skin, portable jammer

DUMB
    Iron forged skin was overpowered only because it is so broken in spleef or any other game that requires people to punch others to win. I don't see how having a portable pine guardian would be broken.

I actually agree... it would be nice especially for friends who use stuff on me to annoy me
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

It would be great if the item don't have cool down like the iron skin. Since it's prize from winning daily challenge which mean not much exist in game.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!
    Secret Santa Event! Click Here!

Easy solution. Prevents consumables from affecting you but on the flipside prevents you from using consumables. IMO that would make it very balanced.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

We also have to keep in mind that there are other cheap alternatives to the charm (eg. The shield and blaster thing)

There is no value given to the charm as people can spend 10wls on an item that does thesame thing
    IGN: Blueprint
    https://i.imgflip.com/1ovqdq.gif https://i.imgflip.com/1ovrff.gif
    When the game progresses faster than you ^

http://imgur.com/F0VJflF.jpg

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions on the possible improvements. I will be sharing your thoughts to our team for consideration.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    We also have to keep in mind that there are other cheap alternatives to the charm (eg. The shield and blaster thing)

There is no value given to the charm as people can spend 10wls on an item that does thesame thing
    never said you have to change the shield and blaster as well, just buff the charm.

Sure whyn't but dont make it too op or else u know the whole world will go nuts in there balls
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 48/125
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful

never said you have to change the shield and blaster as well, just buff the charm.
    Never said anything about changing the blaster as well, I only compared both items to explain how worthless the charm is contrary to its rarity in game
    IGN: Blueprint
    https://i.imgflip.com/1ovqdq.gif https://i.imgflip.com/1ovrff.gif
    When the game progresses faster than you ^

http://imgur.com/F0VJflF.jpg

I agree with this. To try to improve the suggestion, I'll say what I feel should be buffed.
    Either:
    Like someone else already said, have it block 100% of consumables but you cant use any.

Or

Make the cool down short(like 5 minutes) and still last 5 seconds long. As well as this short cool down, make the consumable someone tried to use on you ACTUALLY USED. For those who don't know, when a consumable is attempted to be used on you, it just bounces bsck to the other player's inventory. This won't prevent anything much really in the long run(after 5 seconds...)
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.