Thread: Sentences about life threathing sentences.

Default Sentences about life threathing sentences.

Hi, we all know this game is not direct but still, being life threathened by people is NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE A THING. Some people suicided cuz of a group of kids wishing hmi to suicide for his well being and he had bad relations and had alrdy many suicide taughts. A suspension should be done for these beacuze for me, as a sensible kid, its hard to encounter atleast 5-10 DM OF SUICIDE PROPOSALS

this shiuld be in the rules cuz really, this is going out of hand for bfg owners.

If any mods could reply and APPLY THIS cuz really, if the law says no this game should to.

Ty for attention.

Ow yeah, im a BFG owner and ppl get banned cuz whenever insult or scamms or autoclick /autofarm.
    PLEASE get rid of this rule before i need to do my 3rd in-game tombstone for a dead player.

P.S. this is NOT to get rid of the rule but this is REAL facts nothing fake in here.
    Last edited by -LI0NE-; 06-08-2019 at 03:44 AM.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Or just a permanent mute to piss them off

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Or just a permanent mute to piss them off
    Permanent mute is not for ip. Change acc,

#WeWantLBranch

Banned

It's in the rules: "Bullying <...> (is) not allowed". Of course that includes death threats. However, they can't be prevented in real time, you'd have to report the players somehow.

By the way, parallel to your thread, grow some thick skin. Your life will be much easier if you learn to not pay attention to messages like that.

First of all this is in the wrong subforum (should be in suggestion box)

Second, there just aren't enough moderators to watch every world for death-threats. Best you can do is report, ignore and ban the person.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

kys noob

[ User has been banned ]

Achievements

People with anime profile pic > dyn

Master Sorcerer

If it gets serious, report those people, it is in the rules. Be civil.
    Last edited by Joni2; 06-08-2019 at 09:54 AM.

If a person does suicide because somebody said "kys" in Growtopia, the person has a hollow head.

I am a BFG owner, and I couldn't give a F about some 10 year old kid that is butthurt.
    I am just proud of banning him lmao.
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

I highly doubt /report would do anything in this case. Just ignore those people if you are so sensitive... You know how it is in life - most of people are way more brave in game than in real life. And in most cases this behavior means that they have problems with their family and/or friends (in real life).
    IGN: Imunity

People who respond negatively to death threats are braindead, those are only online threats and they can't even do lol
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:

Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

Yeah, i dont bother those but really, if i could slow my msgs frmo non friend people like max 1msg per person (non friend) per hour could be nice.

#WeWantLBranch

As it directly replicates real life, showing respect is a rule by itself without having to mention, given that the game is mostly occupied by children.

Having been implemented recently as a strict rule for BFG; suggesting for you to check this thread out. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...n-my-BFG-world
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

It is indeed disappointing to know that some of you are experiencing this kind of treatment in Growtopia. We are definitely against bullying and do not tolerate these kind of acts. And yes “no bullying” is already in our game rules so you can definitely report these players to the moderators and to Support because this is against The Growtopian Code (under “Be Civil”section).

Apart from that here are some other things you can do to avoid being a victim of these kinds of bullying:
    1) /ignore the player. Use this command to block all messages from the bully. Yes, they may make an alt just to keep messaging you, but if that happens, /ignore the NEW player. Being consistent is the key to getting rid of the private message insults.

2) Turn off your chat, so that ONLY the friends on your friends list can message you. You can find this feature by going into your Options Menu / Personal Settings button / and click the box that says "show chat only from friends." You can always go back in a few days and uncheck this box, but your bully will be unable to message you until then.

3) If he's in your world, ban him from your world. This will give you an hour of relief! If he comes back after an hour, ban him again. If you're in a world that isn't yours, and he shows up, simply leave the world. you are in control, and he can't bother you if he's not near you!

4) If the bullying gets to be too much, and you are feeling overwhelmed, we ask that you log off of Growtopia, and seek help from a trusted friend, parent, teacher, or counselor.

Note though that we are not trained to assist players with self-injury or suicidal thoughts. We strongly recommend that players contact a trusted adult and/or one of these hotlines. They are trained to help with these kinds of feelings:
    http://www.suicide.org/international...-hotlines.html

Remember, bullying stops when you take action. Don't wait for someone else, you must stand up and confront the issues, and only then will you remove the power away from the bully, and gain the confidence you need to ensure it never happens again.

IGN: Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Hi, we all know this game is not direct but still, being life threathened by people is NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE A THING. Some people suicided cuz of a group of kids wishing hmi to suicide for his well being and he had bad relations and had alrdy many suicide taughts. A suspension should be done for these beacuze for me, as a sensible kid, its hard to encounter atleast 5-10 DM OF SUICIDE PROPOSALS

this shiuld be in the rules cuz really, this is going out of hand for bfg owners.

If any mods could reply and APPLY THIS cuz really, if the law says no this game should to.

Ty for attention.

Ow yeah, im a BFG owner and ppl get banned cuz whenever insult or scamms or autoclick /autofarm.
    PLEASE get rid of this rule before i need to do my 3rd in-game tombstone for a dead player.

P.S. this is NOT to get rid of the rule but this is REAL facts nothing fake in here.
    oooooooooooooooooooooof

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih