View Poll Results: Add this to the game?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 87.50%
  • No

2 12.50%

Thread: Locks update?

Lightbulb Locks update?

Hello,

Wouldn't it be a good idea to bring a lock update? A few ideas:

Introducing:

Interesting commands!

- The much suggested /showaccess to see where you have access.

- /access [name] to give a player access without having to go to your lock and click on the player. (especially useful in crowded worlds to avoid misclicking.)

- /disablemusic to mute the music notes in your world.

- /mute & /unmute for royal locks.

- If you need to clear out the world just use /banall which bans everyone after 5 seconds.

More possibilities!

- World Locks disintegrates if the owner hasn't been online for ___ days? There's a ton of worlds that aren't being used because World Locks don't ever break.

- When trying to place or break a block in a locked area where the owner hasn't been online for 180 days, the lock also disintegrates. This is to fix the problem of locks that are out of range.

- Banned worlds become inaccesible and reset to an unused world. They become accesible again after ___ days. This is also to bring back worlds that have a good name.

- Players now have the opportunity to choose which blocks are allowed to be build inside Builder's locks!

And new locks!

- Growtopia becomes bigger and bigger and so are world trades! They're getting so big that they often require a middleman to avoid scams. Introducing the Legendary Lock! Combine 100 Diamond locks to receive this shiny purple lock. Can be combined back to 100 Diamond locks. (Already added. oops...)

- the Lock of Everything; Can be obtained by reaching level 125 and is UNTRADEABLE. This lock may look like a regular lock, but after earning some XP it'll show it's true power, and will also change it's look. Needs XP and gems to level up (similar to guilds);
    Leveling goes as followed:

- Level 1: An ordinary lock.

- Level 2: Adds an option to the lock to make the world visible/hidden from the universe. (SIGNAL JAMMER)

- Level 3: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable punching in the world. (PUNCH JAMMER)

- Level 4:Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable infection in the world. (ZOMBIE JAMMER)

- Level 5: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable using consumables. (PINEAPPLE GUARDIAN)

- Level 6: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable talking. (ROYAL LOCK)

- Level 7: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable gravity. (ANTI-GRAVITY GENERATOR)

- Level 8: Adds an option to the lock to absorb weather machines. This will destroy the weather machine, but allows the owner to pick an added weather anytime.

- Level 9: Adds an option to change everyone's powers in the world. (XENONITE CRYSTAL)

- Level 10: Gives the world a boost; 5% chance to receive double rewards from any activity. (FISHING, SURGERY, GEIGER SEARCHING, FARMING etc.)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

If anyone has another good suggestion, i'll add it to the list.

Would love to hear feedback from the developers and players.

If you like the ideas, don't forget to rate this thread 5 stars.
    Last edited by ZeoFire; 06-09-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Added more info, Spelling
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

-there's already a combine 100 diamond lock feature. you combine them thru salesman into blue gem lock
    -system doesn't actually keep track of where you're accessed
    Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

access*

Some of them do look useful
    My girlfriend dumped me while I was tripping on acid. I’m gonna take a little break from Grow

Quote Originally Posted by No Emotions View Post
    -there's already a combine 100 diamond lock feature. you combine them thru salesman into blue gem lock
    -system doesn't actually keep track of where you're accessed
    Thanks for the info. I didn't know there was already an option to combine them.
    Can't they add a function that keeps track of where you're accessed?
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

We need /showaccess which is basically /myaccess from GrowStone’s thread!
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Some of these are really good, and I hope the devs definitely consider this. My only concern is the lock of everything, seems a bit overpowered even for being super late game, gets rid of the grind toward gems for jammers and xenonite.
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!

Quote Originally Posted by DracoTDragon View Post
    Some of these are really good, and I hope the devs definitely consider this. My only concern is the lock of everything, seems a bit overpowered even for being super late game, gets rid of the grind toward gems for jammers and xenonite.
    It isn't overpowered when you're paying with gems and xp for it. It doesn't add any new feature either. Besides, not many players out there are level 125, so this shouldn't have a huge impact.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    It isn't overpowered when you're paying with gems and xp for it. It doesn't add any new feature either. Besides, not many players out there are level 125, so this shouldn't have a huge impact.
    Exactly this. And it gives a new purpose to earn XP for those people. I don't think that the people that reached level 125 are the same people that think that this lock is way too powerful. It's not much for most of them.
    Support Alex:

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Hello,

Wouldn't it be a good idea to bring a lock update? A few ideas:

Introducing:

Interesting commands!

- The much suggested /showaccess to see where you have access.

- /access [name] to give a player access without having to go to your lock and click on the player. (especially useful in crowded worlds to avoid misclicking.)

- /disablemusic to mute the music notes in your world.

- /mute & /unmute for royal locks.

- If you need to clear out the world just use /banall which bans everyone after 5 seconds.

More possibilities!

- World Locks disintegrates if the owner hasn't been online for ___ days? There's a ton of worlds that aren't being used because World Locks don't ever break.

- When trying to place or break a block in a locked area where the owner hasn't been online for 180 days, the lock also disintegrates. This is to fix the problem of locks that are out of range.

- Banned worlds become inaccesible and reset to an unused world. They become accesible again after ___ days. This is also to bring back worlds that have a good name.

- Players now have the opportunity to choose which blocks are allowed to be build inside Builder's locks!

And new locks!

- Growtopia becomes bigger and bigger and so are world trades! They're getting so big that they often require a middleman to avoid scams. Introducing the Legendary Lock! Combine 100 Diamond locks to receive this shiny purple lock. Can be combined back to 100 Diamond locks. (Already added. oops...)

- the Lock of Everything; Can be obtained by reaching level 125 and is UNTRADEABLE. This lock may look like a regular lock, but after earning some XP it'll show it's true power, and will also change it's look. Needs XP and gems to level up (similar to guilds);
    Leveling goes as followed:

- Level 1: An ordinary lock.

- Level 2: Adds an option to the lock to make the world visible/hidden from the universe. (SIGNAL JAMMER)

- Level 3: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable punching in the world. (PUNCH JAMMER)

- Level 4:Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable infection in the world. (ZOMBIE JAMMER)

- Level 5: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable using consumables. (PINEAPPLE GUARDIAN)

- Level 6: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable talking. (ROYAL LOCK)

- Level 7: Adds an option to the lock to enable or disable gravity. (ANTI-GRAVITY GENERATOR)

- Level 8: Adds an option to the lock to absorb weather machines. This will destroy the weather machine, but allows the owner to pick an added weather anytime.

- Level 9: Adds an option to change everyone's powers in the world. (XENONITE CRYSTAL)

- Level 10: Gives the world a boost; 5% chance to receive double rewards from any activity. (FISHING, SURGERY, GEIGER SEARCHING, FARMING etc.)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

If anyone has another good suggestion, i'll add it to the list.

Would love to hear feedback from the developers and players.

If you like the ideas, don't forget to rate this thread 5 stars.
    I kinda disagree with /banall because it's for moderators only. We shouldn't be able to use that. never
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Yep /banall is for mods.. And that lock of everything kind of power abuse should make them a option level 1 can only select 1 power level 4 2 powers level 8 3 powers.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Yep /banall is for mods.. And that lock of everything kind of power abuse should make them a option level 1 can only select 1 power level 4 2 powers level 8 3 powers.
    /banall should be really helpful when trading worlds and fake sbs. And it's not the same as moderators' powers since you have a 5 seconds countdown. As for the lock of everything; What do you mean with
    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Power abuse
    ?
    Support Alex:

Squire

Thumbs up I like this!

/banall should be really helpful when trading worlds and fake sbs. And it's not the same as moderators' powers since you have a 5 seconds countdown. As for the lock of everything; What do you mean with ?
    My opinion, this is a really good idea and it would really help the starters to begin! Aren't we all tired of those beggars out there?

I liked it, well wrote! Keep it up!

/banall should be really helpful when trading worlds and fake sbs. And it's not the same as moderators' powers since you have a 5 seconds countdown.
    Trading world usually got many player that enter the world... It will affected people that just enter when the countdown begins to start ban.
    And it is easy to counter if you tried to /banall haters cause they can use r-enter the world..
    The scammer would often use this command to get new victim..(means they use /banall to get new players join their game)

As for the lock of everything; What do you mean with ?
    Lock of everything is useful but just because your level is 125 doesn't mean you can have all power to use by 1 thing. It should have it own power limit.. And by increase the level of lock the limit also if will increase.. and you got 8 power on there
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

BUMP WTH URGENT UPDATE!

I just found the great reason /banall came to my mind.

Owner of a busy BUY- world: I'm tired of banning these spammers 1 by 1. Everyone, i'm just going to do /banall and /uba real quick so all spammers are gone!

Come on, people... Who can say no to that?
    Support Alex:

Banned

I've been thinking about reset nuked worlds too for long time. I agree with it so we can save more worlds in the future.

YEAR : 2050,
    1 letter world : 999 BGL
    2 Letter world : 200 BGL
    3 Letter world : 100 BGL
    4 letter world 30 BGL
    5 LETTER WORLD 50 dls
    6 letter world 100-300 wls
    7 letter world 90-100
    8 letter world 10-40
    9 letter world 5-10

Jk

Bumping 1 last time... We need (some of) this in the game.
    Support Alex:

Lesser Wizard

I agree with some of these suggestions