Thread: My Opinion about Paw Community Suggestion

Default My Opinion about Paw Community Suggestion

Some paw suggestions that accepted is really bad for future of the game. So, Here are my thoughts about them.
    PAW SUGGESTIONS: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ty-Suggestions

"Ignore player" button

Feature for Xtreme boxes/untrade-a-boxes

Marketplace

Carry multiple stacks of each item

New Ringmaster Quest
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 06-09-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Wrong subforum. ----> Suggestion box
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Wrong subforum. ----> Suggestion box
    before you continue, he's only giving his opinion for the future of the game [Suggestions, NekoRei's Megathread]

Basically features/items inside that list being in the game sooner or later
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

How does... Carrying more stack make economy go crazy?

Some Buy+/Sell+ owner dominate the economy, which is why people suggest Marketplace. It works really well. Thr example is "warframe.market"

More hotbar ≠ easier game. Its annoying for world builder to pull inventory every few second to choose another type of block

Isnt forgetting untradeabox password is player fault?

New Quest = More variety.. the thing that we need is tone down the difficulty, NOT decreasing the variety

Yeboi my bad english
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

market place is amazing. like an auction system perhaps. i think the economy will grow further instead of dropping. more people will have access to the item, which can leads to higher demands but also supplies.in addition, this will eliminate scams where the owner sells an unfamiliar item for crazy expensive.
    Hello

Red face

Respectful, but you’re wrong. All those improvements will help game a lot. Just ignore button will be useless because we have the powerfully /ignore xD. So firstly, if you forgot your pin they have to add a recovery for it. Here’s the exemple: you will get an email from them with all your passwords from all boxes and in what worlds are boxes. Marketplace will affect the economy as I said in the PAW thread. But will affect wealthy players by destroying their BUY+ worlds. Will help tons of players to find wanted item in just few seconds. Check this in Pixelworld and see how it works. This will be the cherry of the PAW 2019.
    Now, about Ring Quests, they should add new quests because now it’s screwed up to get a ring. In 2016 I were able to get 6rings in 3 days.
    More hotbar will help player in chemsynth for example. If you use all tools you’ll see how hard and painful is to open inventory to choose other tool and when you’ll want to use it you can’t because you have to wait again for the rainbow.
    More than 200 of same item is usefull too. Will encourage farmers. And selling cheaper items for World Locks.
    By the way any update had it’s own negative effects to game. If update has more positive than negative should be added.
    This is just a friendly opinion.

These are some pretty uneducated opinions if you ask me : /

Master Sorcerer

I absolutely don't agree with the untradeabox/storage box password. If you use 2fa, someone can get your account only by getting access to your email. If someone gains access to your email, they now own your account just as much as you do. Also, I don't want to enter a stupid password every time I pick up or try to store items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    These are some pretty uneducated opinions if you ask me : /
    ^^^^^^^

I also disagree with all of them.

Take note that NOT EVERYTHING in the Megathread will officially make it to the PAW. As mentioned in the disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER: Please take note that even if your submission made it to this thread it does not mean it will be implemented. There is absolutely no guarantee that suggestions posted here will make it to implementation for many reasons and considerations. It just means that we’re highlighting it as it seems to be one of the most feasible ones.
    Maybe only half of what was listed will actually be implemented or perhaps some of the suggestions will be tweaked or improvements could be made into some of the suggestions. Also, the list is not yet final. More suggestions will be added. The list is not going to be perfect and again everything will still be evaluated by the devs later on.

About Marketplace,

It's bad because it will kill the socializing in trade worlds. Everyone will put their items for cheaper and cheaper everytime. For example there 3 player, Player 1 will put his golden angel for 75dls. Player 2 will see it and he will put it for 7495, and player 3 will put it for 9480. But main problem is there is not 3 golden angel owner. Just no, please..
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    About Marketplace,

It's bad because it will kill the socializing in trade worlds. Everyone will put their items for cheaper and cheaper everytime. For example there 3 player, Player 1 will put his golden angel for 75dls. Player 2 will see it and he will put it for 7495, and player 3 will put it for 9480. But main problem is there is not 3 golden angel owner. Just no, please..
    The marketplace is the way to socialize because you'll be warping to the player to buy the item from him via trade.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

About Marketplace,

In all my years playing this game I have NEVER seen anyone socialize in trade worlds. The most people would say would be "buy more?" or "do you have more?" Also, I think that uncertainty about prices is one of the worst things about the Growtopia economy. Price worlds are dead, BUY+ worlds can be inaccurate or even price-less and attempts for a third-party price service will always be used only by a minority. These all lead to prices higher than they would be with perfect knowledge of the market. It is only natural that prices will fall if a marketplace was added.
    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

Also, your reasoning on the marketplace is absurd. Let me explain:

Firstly economy would be a crazy. Everysingle item will be drop a lot
    Why so? It's like being in a trade world. Except here, it's in an organized window.

most importantly online players will be decrease. Because people spending time on buy+worlds and they trying to sell their items for hours.
    That's the point. Why would anyone in the world want to waste their time? Time is money and should not be wasted. Wasting our time means we can't do anything useful after we've traded the stuff.

If you add this, they will add their items to marketplace and they will leave the game for playing roblox .d
    Wrong! Because the marketplace offer expires when the player goes offline/doesn't have the item in his backpack anymore. We don't want players advertising vend worlds.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

About Marketplace,

And the problem is..... None
    Its free market, they can set any price they want, then the buyer will choose to buy it with that price or higher/lower
    We already had people that put lower than other people (people call them desperate) in normal BUYGHC
    Your reasoning is absurd
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Hotbars should be only for commands for example, (1)/dab (2)/dance (3)/fa. That would be better.
    wtaf are you talking about, this is the dumbest thing I've heard all day
    A hotbar is the thing at the bottom of your screen where you have your fist/wrench and (currently) up to 3 blocks. Just below the hotbar is your inventory. Wth did you think a hotbar is?

Also, I'm fairly sure the thread NekoRei made is just a compilation of different suggestions they've seen and are considering, not what's definitely coming in PAW 2019.

Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder