1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Summer Camp 2016

Post Summer Camp 2016 Creepy strory

This story is real believe it or not.

I think it was summer of 2016 and I was going to summer camp in southern Finland. Camp started really bad because our bus went to wrong place, and we had to wait over 2 hours for bus to get in right pick up place. When we got to bus and had been driving just about half an hour it started to get hot in bus. Well then we asked bus driver to turn up fan, but then he said that it's not possible because this bus has no fan. We was really mad, because there was 30 celsius outside and we had still 1 hour left of the journey. Well at least we got stop to cafe in half way point.

Okay so now we got to in the camp area, but he had to wait about 30 minutes to boat arrive. So we decided to search the area as we were waiting boat to come. Well after little time of searching we found some random hideout or some sort in woods and it was big. We are like what the heck is this thing. So we decided to search the place more and we found old boat, lamp and other stuff. Well we ran out of time because the boat came.

So now the boat transported us to our camp island and we have set up our tents, so we started our teamwork exercise. There was that one little older than me girl, she was very social and positive (btw I tell about her now for later of the story) and she was friend of everyone.

Well now we skip few days to get in scary part. So it was night and I woke up and needed toilet. After toilet I went back to my tent and I started to hear some weird noise, I didn't know what that sound was and it was very creepy. It continued about for 5 minutes. Well after it ended it took few minutes and then I got sleep. Well next morning the same positive girl who I talked about before was clearly shocked of something. I saw her going to talk to the camp tutors and after that tutors came to say that she had something happened and that she will get back to Helsinki. Of course we were thinking why she left and already in that point I forgot what happened at night.

Next night I woke up again for the same reason and after I went back to tent I started again hearing the same noise. In that point it started to creep me out. This time it lasted little longer. It lasted long and it was rounding my tent, so I came to conclusion that it can't be any of the other campers, expect if they are trolling. Next morning things started to get very scary because I heard chat of two boys talking about weird noise they heard at night (btw their was across of the camping area). So I joined at the chat, they asked me in what time it happened and luckily i checked my watch when it happened. Well as i told it after that they asked that where the noise was coming from and I said it sounded like it was coming next from my tent. Then I said "Why you ask that?". They said "We heard same noise from same distance at exact same time". In that moment it really started to creep me out. Well that whole day I was thinking about what happened.

Well next night (second last night of camp) I woke up 3rd time in a row for same reason and again after I got back to tent the same sound started again. This time it lasted for 10 minutes. In that night I finally "realized" what that noise was sounding like. It was sounding like a rubber boot is hauling on the grass. But the problem is that no one had any reason to use rubber boots, because it haven't rained in 4 days and grass was still dry. Well I got that night small noise footage of it (footage are lost). Next day I had chat with the same boys as last days and I told about my discovery and footage, I showed it to them and they said that it sounded exactly that, but also they heard very light whispering but it was so light that he couldn't understand what noise said. That day we decided to tell about our experience to the tutors but surprise surprise they didn't believe us and they said that it was probably someone of the campers. Well we asked that how can we hear the same noise at the same time and why it heard like it was coming next from our tent. They couldn't give reasonable answer to that.

You can guess what happened next night so i skip to morning. So in the morning the other boy said that he understood a little bit of the whisper, and he said that it heard like whisper was saying "get the hell out of here". When he said that I got little scared. Not long later some other boy from camp came and said that now I heard same noise at night. In that moment even tutors were shocked that what is happening in this camp. Well now we get to evening and tutors said that they got one worker of the island to tell us a story about the noises we heard at night. Btw we have not told in this point what the noise sounded like, so it can't be setup. So I decided to shorten the story little bit, but here is what i remember:

"There was a camp crew just like you coming here around 10 years ago. They were camping the same place as you are camping now. They had this tutor who brought his cat in the camp. Their camp wen't good expect in the day they had to leave the cat was disappeared. So the tutor said that you can leave and I will come later after I've found my cat. Campers asked are you sure? He said yes. >>Now i have to say that he equipped rubber boots that day. After we heard that we got really scared.>> The man and the cat was never seen again. Next year when campers got back they saw paper in in wood stump witch had scratch made by cat. And in the paper read 'get out of here'. After that there have been reports about hearing rubber boot sounds in night and some people have seen cat eyes in woods at night."

After that story we got to sleep in scare because the story is very creepy. In the last night I woke u again for same reason, but this time I din't hear any sound and neither did the other boys.

After the situation I haven't got back there, but the story are still alive. And I've got traumas from that.
    What do you think about the story, be free and comment. But don't say this is not true.
    And hopefully you can read the whole story even that it's so long.

Here I found site in Finnish telling about that thing: http://benkku.munstadi.fi/2016/07/29...rin-nimipaiva/
    And it says it happened at 1970.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is the link translated to English from Finnish by google translate.

Cat Engineer: Håkan Lösnäs

In the 1970s, Rantaniity was hosted by Håkan, a camp guide for several years. Håkan was an engineer by profession and as a loyal pet cat. Year after year, Håkan brought the cat to the camps, and so the campers named him a cat engineer. The cat went with Håkan wherever the host went, especially fishing was the favorite of the twin. They also fished a lot near Rantaniity and shared the fish bait together.

There was a disco on the last night of a camp, but there was no cat there. Håkan left the cat's string in front of the tent, but when the disco was over and the campers had gone to bed, Håkan was returning to his tent where there was nothing more than a racket of a racket and the cat was not visible on the ground.

With this shocked, our engineer went to the woods to find a loyal partner. Their cat-mouse play also echoed the ears of the campers as the desperate call shots and cat imitations were carried by the forest. The next day there was a departure and Håkan was not back. After long shouting, the instructors decided to leave Håkan a rowing boat in the middle of the shore and stick to the beach shingle and a stick with a tag that reads: “There is a boat on the shore of Håkan! We had to leave! Take care!

In the following year, the shore, the boat and the stick were still on their own, but the sign of a cross made with a sharp nail had appeared. Well, the camp's instructors thought it would have been a bad thing. Then they started wondering every morning when the food disappeared in small quantities every night. In the last camps of the summer, the instructors also told that they had heard the steps from the kitchen and the tents.

It started behind the Cat Engineer who continued for several years but no one was caught. In the early 1980s, during the last camps of the summer, when the night was down the road, the same "bucket" left for Håkan was published on the cooktop, and the text "I'm staying here!" never left.

The legend is still alive, that on the foggy evenings you can come across a fishing wharf that oars rows rowing in the Rantaniity reed, in the hope of a bigger fish. Respecting the memory of a cat engineer, you can buy Timo Hartikainen's handmade Cat Engineer Series Härski Håkan, Ahvenen Kauhu Vauha.
    Last edited by juyt70; 05-29-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    Juyt70
    Ign: FunPlayerGt2
    Twitch: FunPlayer GT
    Youtube: FunPlayer GT
    Finland is ice hockey world champions of 2019!!

Never heard about it. But if this is real, it's really creepy. I live about 20 Km from there..
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Never heard about it. But if this is real, it's really creepy. I live about 20 Km from there..
    Well that camp was the first time I heard about it
    Juyt70

Quote Originally Posted by juyt70 View Post
    Well that camp was the first time I heard about it
    Rantaniitty is located 20 km from me
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

-

Rantaniitty is located 20 km from me
    Hanko? We visited there with camp.
    Juyt70

Quote Originally Posted by juyt70 View Post
    Hanko? We visited there with camp.
    Oh, there are 3 places named Rantaniitty in Finland, I live next to the one in Espoo.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

-

Oh, there are 3 places named Rantaniitty in Finland, I live next to the one in Espoo.
    Aa, we were next to Hanko, its in Helsinki but near hanko. On island called bengtsår
    Juyt70

car bumb car bumb
    Juyt70

Banned

Ah... A good ghost story.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Ah... A good ghost story.
    10/10 scarier than bitelordism.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

My face: (nonexistant)

i like bumping
    Juyt70

bumtsibumbutibumb
    Juyt70