Thread: Hey I don’t know where to ask this but...

Master Sorcerer

Default Hey I don’t know where to ask this but...

I’ve got a dropped legendary wizard in V8. I broke it thinking that it would return to my inventory but it didn’t. So now I have a wizard that I can’t pick up.

Could any mods or developers please help me pick up my wizard and put it back, thanks. I’m practically broke at this point lmao

I have already sent an email to support about this issue, but I just wanted to post it here in hopes of getting mods to see my issue sooner. I mean the last email I sent in was replied to only 1 and a half weeks later.
    Last edited by BladeGamer; 06-10-2019 at 06:50 AM. Reason: choice of vocab
    ign: BladeGamer

You could try to message mods in-game to help you out. Just don't spam message them, both in forum and email. Hope you got the problem fixed!
    Join the Forumers United discord server!

Helpful Building Tips by Satania

My socials:

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    I’ve got a dropped legendary wizard in V8. I broke it thinking that it would return to my inventory but it didn’t. So now I have a wizard that I can’t pick up.

Could any mods or developers please help me pick up my wizard and put it back, thanks. I’m practically broke at this point lmao

I have already sent an email to support about this issue, but I just wanted to post it here in hopes of getting mods to see my issue quicker. I mean the last email I sent in was replied to only 1 and a half weeks later.
    PM forum guardian/moderator/Ubistaff in the forums.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Master Sorcerer

gonna bump this post so that the mods can see the post. i'm literally almost done with wings, have all the materials needed, just need my lwiz back.

not gonna lie, it's been 5 months already since the duplication glitch happened, why not just allow lwizes to return to your inventory? the number of duped wizards is definitely not enough to affect the price of wizards that much. plus the wizard and anything that comes from the wizard is untradeable, so duped wizards can't even affect any prices in the first place.

even if you have a duplicated wizard, so what? there are so many people with legendary items in growtopia that these items have lost their novelty, having a few extra ones who obtained the wizards for nearly free isn't going to harm anyone.

instead, you have a problem that requires additional manpower from moderators to solve, plus it is extremely inconvenient and time consuming for anyone who's involved in the dropped wizard.
    Last edited by BladeGamer; 06-10-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Free bump for this guy
    My shots find their marks

The ghost watches.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    You need to contact customer support not a moderator if you want a Legendary Wizard placed back. The reason behind this is because the team needs to investigate the LWiz first to check if it is free from any duplicated items. Some of these were made from dupes so be careful because if it will appear in the investigation that it is then we will confiscate the Legendary Wizard.
    Quoted from NekoRei
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Hello, BladeGamer!

If you messaged Growtopia Support then you need to be patient. They will reply to your message, but it will take some time.

You can also message an online Customer Support in-game, so they could replace your Legendary Wizard.

Have a lovely day!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Hello, BladeGamer!

If you messaged Growtopia Support then you need to be patient. They will reply to your message, but it will take some time.

You can also message an online Customer Support in-game, so they could replace your Legendary Wizard.

Have a lovely day!
    Your mini-modding mannerism aside, what I don't get is why I should be waiting for such a long time for support to respond and help me with my dropped wizard, plus letting the wizard drop in the first place without a warning beforehand. How was I supposed to know that wizards drop when they are broken instead of returning to my inventory straight away?

I also don't get why they are still spending time right now 5 months after the fact to investigate every single dropped wizard as if having a few duplicated wizards will have any form of impact on the economy.

Master Sorcerer

Free bump for you
    IGN: ColdB
    Thanks to Jinuru for the avatar!

bump,
    i generally feel bad for you, i hope a mod will help you.
    真の幸福を達成.

Master Sorcerer

Your mini-modding mannerism aside, what I don't get is why I should be waiting for such a long time for support to respond and help me with my dropped wizard, plus letting the wizard drop in the first place without a warning beforehand. How was I supposed to know that wizards drop when they are broken instead of returning to my inventory straight away?

I also don't get why they are still spending time right now 5 months after the fact to investigate every single dropped wizard as if having a few duplicated wizards will have any form of impact on the economy.
    *community complains”

Ubisoft: w3 4r3 3ff1c13nt
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

Patience is the key to victory.

Growtopia Support gets a thousand of messages a day.
    It's quite difficult for them to answer all messages, so that's why you have to wait some time before they reply to your message.

Have a lovely day!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

I understand the frustration, but it isn’t an easy issue to deal with. As said, you will have to be patient and wait for support to verify that the wizard is free from duplicated items.