Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: this magplant glitch not fixed already 4 months

  1. #1

    Exclamation this magplant glitch not fixed already 4 months

    I found this glitch, this glitch i know its only simple glitch to make ur item gone and useless.. but u can see how its work
    in this video... btw i try it now and still not fixed.. just see the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBai9D6Fsjw

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Husky Topia View Post
    I found this glitch, this glitch i know its only simple glitch to make ur item gone and useless.. but u can see how its work
    in this video... btw i try it now and still not fixed.. just see the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBai9D6Fsjw
    The thing is, you can't move while you are wrenching something anymore.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Suomi 🇫🇮
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Dear Husky Topia,


    You can't do that glitch anymore, because you can't move while wrenching! Have a nice day.

    - HugeLock
    IGN: Ephus

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Ezereal

    Level: 80
    Gender: Male
    Country: 🇫🇮
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

    Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    The thing is, you can't move while you are wrenching something anymore.
    its working until now, firstly stand at the tree using tractor, and then wrench the mag.. after its harvest.. click change item.. its still work

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Husky Topia View Post
    its working until now, firstly stand at the tree using tractor, and then wrench the mag.. after its harvest.. click change item.. its still work
    How are you supposed to harvest if you can't move.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Isn't this a pretty serious glitch tho? Also you can move and wrench by sliding on ice.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Lollipopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    The thing is, you can't really fall victim to this bug that easily. It's required that you open the dialog before there is any items inside so in worst case scenario you'd lose a dozen items at max.

    I find it kind of weird that there's no check to see if the magplant is actually empty before allowing you to clear it.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Isn't this a pretty serious glitch tho? Also you can move and wrench by sliding on ice.
    Hello Joni2!

    I don't recommend sliding on ice unless you want to get banned like our poor Astigmatisme.
    Stay safe and don't slide, or if you really want to slide, wear an apple watch and activate fall detection.

    Your friend,
    GrowStone
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •