Thread: Any of these worthy for WOTD?

Default Any of these worthy for WOTD?

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedchurch.png

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/cringekingdom.png

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedisland.png
    lol im a balloon warz mvp

Nice I see you put a lots of work on these.

I recommended you to make the scary smile more creepy (first pic).. And you should add something on last picture kinda looks empty (probably meteor).

And Yes it is worthy.
    GHOST BUSTERS SERVICE HERE!!!!

POST YOUR HAUNTED WORLD ON MYFARMOFSEED

PM ME ON FORUM OR IN GAME.. OR YOUR CAN JUST POST IT ON MYFARMOFSEED

(BAD ENGLISH GRAMMAR (SAD) )

YOU WILL PAY FOR RHONIN!!!!!

Woah! You really put a lot of effort into those 3 worlds. I recommend you to fill out that blank space in the sky [3rd world]. Just don't make it too messy!

Good luck!
    WOTD (w/ friends):
    LEGENDOFPINE, THESACREDTREE

Discord: PresS#9257
    YouTube: PresS
    Instagram: preseted_gt

Lesser Knight

Default Coolio Beanz

Well, this is quite okay, but if you want to blend dirt more effecticely, use dirt, deep sand and grimstone.

The deceased ones, if you nominate during Halloween, could most likely get WOTD.

Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    The deceased ones, if you nominate during Halloween, could most likely get WOTD.
    Agreed, just needs a bit more detail in the top left of the world.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Default Hey buddy

Hey buddy! You are an amazing builder and these worlds are great, you just need to filll out space better! (Too much open)!
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!

Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!

IMO, Deceased Church is fine, simple designs make it look unexpectedly better, it's a little bit empty so try to make it look a bit more decorative (Rated 7/10)

But Deceased Island is a bit.. um, too simple, a large empty space can be seen with some random blocks placed, I suggest to decorate the spot more (Rated 4/10)

Cringe Kingdom looks awesome, much detail put in it, this is the one I'd recommend (Rated 10/10)
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:

Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

Master Sorcerer

They don't look very pleasing to my eye. 1 huge block of land mass with tunnels in each world covering well over half of each world.

I remember these worlds, I thought they won WOTD ages ago?
    Definitely worthy though imo.

Starkos is now my favourite person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder

Quote Originally Posted by iiMeowGT View Post
    World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedchurch.png

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/cringekingdom.png

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedisland.png
    I’ve always been a huge fan of your technique from the beginning, CringeAF, so I obviously do believe that all of these worlds deserve to win.

I am, though, in a bit of a dilemma with DECEASEDISLAND because it has so much unused space. The parts that are filled are wonderful, but I’d like to see you fill up a bit more of the world even if it is by just making some big clouds.
    You can contact me if you have any questions/concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

https://www.upload.ee/image/9202441/rsz_fhtest1.png

You have the skill, and surely all these worlds can win WOTD as of current's standards. However, there are some sparking problems that I find in your works; they're all well designed, but there are some issues.

Your world layouts are quite frankly the bane of your worlds - specifically, DECEASEDCHURCH & DECEASEDISLAND (I assume these are sequels of one another?). They have so much wasted space which is very prominent in your work, and it's better to just rather leave that space empty than unnecessarily fill it with small, blocky clouds or speckled seagulls (this is seen in all three worlds). I reckon, if you really wanted to, you could redesign the whole world, but in the future, plan your worlds beforehand and structure them compactly so they don't show obvious empty space in the world render - as nice as they look in-game, Ubisoft mainly look at the renders for initial appeal.

Uranium... why? I see you're trying to add detail to the ground, but it just juxtaposes the cave dirt & grimstone far too much. Additionally, the main issue here is that they are simply speckled amongst the ground like sparse sprinkles. They don't add anything to the world, and so become glaring oddities - at least group them nicely in 1s to 3s so they don't look so much like sprinkles. And if you're really struggling with making the dirt not look so flat, add some holes with some grass or something to add some depth. This is the same reason why I rarely use rocks to detail the dirt because they just juxtapose too much and if are just sparsely spread out in 1s, they look odd and messy. Lastly, as a personal preference, I don't like hedge in dirt so much. They just shouldn't mix as it kinda defeats the purpose of it being "dirt" (more specifically, the ground).

Again, they'll all great and can easily win WOTD, but these are my nit-picky opinions.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : INSANE ¦ PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    30 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    You have the skill, and surely all these worlds can win WOTD as of current's standards. However, there are some sparking problems that I find in your works; they're all well designed, but there are some issues.

Your world layouts are quite frankly the bane of your worlds - specifically, DECEASEDCHURCH & DECEASEDISLAND (I assume these are sequels of one another?). They have so much wasted space which is very prominent in your work, and it's better to just rather leave that space empty than unnecessarily fill it with small, blocky clouds or speckled seagulls (this is seen in all three worlds). I reckon, if you really wanted to, you could redesign the whole world, but in the future, plan your worlds beforehand and structure them compactly so they don't show obvious empty space in the world render - as nice as they look in-game, Ubisoft mainly look at the renders for initial appeal.

Uranium... why? I see you're trying to add detail to the ground, but it just juxtaposes the cave dirt & grimstone far too much. Additionally, the main issue here is that they are simply speckled amongst the ground like sparse sprinkles. They don't add anything to the world, and so become glaring oddities - at least group them nicely in 1s to 3s so they don't look so much like sprinkles. And if you're really struggling with making the dirt not look so flat, add some holes with some grass or something to add some depth. This is the same reason why I rarely use rocks to detail the dirt because they just juxtapose too much and if are just sparsely spread out in 1s, they look odd and messy. Lastly, as a personal preference, I don't like hedge in dirt so much. They just shouldn't mix as it kinda defeats the purpose of it being "dirt" (more specifically, the ground).

Again, they'll all great and can easily win WOTD, but these are my nit-picky opinions.
    To add to what my husband has said, I’d definitely say simplicity for the ground blocks is a key. If you’re going to have detailed structures and such, and with the fact that renders are huge now, keep the ground simple rather than an eye sore.

Personally, I’d want to see you put a lot more focus on your environments as opposed to your caves...which seem to be common with all three worlds. Trees, different layers of wallpapers and blocks, so on. Glad to see somebody finally not stick to a basic pixel art and a crappy, generic parkour, so big credit for that.

Thanks for the responses guys I'll work on improving the worlds and try and figure out how to use up more of the actual world
    lol im a balloon warz mvp

They're not too unique but they're well-worth WOTD
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing