Thread: Are farmer rewards even a thing?

Master Sorcerer

Default Are farmer rewards even a thing?

I think this is the right sub forum :/ if not then I'm sorry. I'm farmer level 5 and I farm around AT LEAST 5 farms/week of pepper, Chand or sorcerer, I have never gotten a single farmer reward. Is this a glitch, my luck or just me harvesting the wrong trees?
    Thanks
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

In game name: FurtherMaths

If you do /roles, you will see a menu pop up that allows you to do quests in-game to receive cool buffs and items. Is this what you are talking about?

Once you are in /roles, go to quest select and choose the one you would like to partake in, (farmer is an option!) though you may need to click to choose a different category to find it. Every day you will be able to do one free quest of any type, and an infinite number of bonus quests, but these do get pretty high in gem price. Most people find it beneficial to do two quests a day. There is also a type of quest every day that gives you a growtoken upon completion.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 104
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    My Discord server link: https://discord.gg/Jj5hWy3
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Master Sorcerer

I'm level 5 farmer and at least level 1 I everything else. And I know how role quests work :/

Sorry if you misunderstood

In my post I meant that I'm not getting any of those 'Fallen Pillar blocks' or 'Carrot blocks' that are supposed to drop from trees occasionally.

I'm getting the 'bonus gems' though.
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

In game name: FurtherMaths

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I think this is the right sub forum :/ if not then I'm sorry. I'm farmer level 5 and I farm around AT LEAST 5 farms/week of pepper, Chand or sorcerer, I have never gotten a single farmer reward. Is this a glitch, my luck or just me harvesting the wrong trees?
    Thanks
    You can only get the rewards from certain rarity. Those rewards you unlock by reaching Lv.5 are obtainable by harvesting rarity 1-49 (someone confirm) trees. Bloccoli Mini-Trees, reward from Lv.7 farmer role can be gotten from harvesting pepper trees.

You have a chance to get beet root from harvesting trees with rarity 11-20,Fallen pillar 21-30, carrot block 31-40,broccoli 41-50,etc. Am i wrong?
    IGN : Kihiro
    Sell Beehive 15/1 and cheap Angry Gorilla at BUYGORIL \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Get Digger Spade : 176/200
    -Level 125 : 121/125
    -Have fun in game : 6/10