Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Creepypastas

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Zepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    253

    Default Creepypastas

    If u guys read creepypastas, what creepy pastas do u recommend?
    IGN: ZeppyZ
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    They're not really creepypastas, but I recommend anything from the SCP website.

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

    kranken's giveaway

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer holaloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    el mejor pais de chile
    Posts
    4,574
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard gustav30103_gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    98

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    If u guys read creepypastas, what creepy pastas do u recommend?

    Hello Zepp!


    Uuhhhuuu your into creepy horror stories!? Well, we should talk one day! I like the "hacking creepypasta" theres a video on yotube called "Why i quit hacking" by CorpseHusband.




    - Gustav30103
    -Gulleboi-


    YouTube: Gustav30103_gt

    Instagram: Gustav30103_gt

    About my country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrmuaQrdNw

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Zepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustav30103_gt View Post
    Hello Zepp!


    Uuhhhuuu your into creepy horror stories!? Well, we should talk one day! I like the "hacking creepypasta" theres a video on yotube called "Why i quit hacking" by CorpseHusband.




    - Gustav30103
    I watched dis one. It’s gud!
    IGN: ZeppyZ
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    12,237

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    They're not really creepypastas, but I recommend anything from the SCP website.
    Haha, when I was younger I used to think that SCP means "Super CreepyPasta".


    Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

    #FireAncient founder

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •