Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Growtopia not responding [SOLVED]

  1. #21
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Problem solved , it's just a connection problem . Not the version
    sadly didn't works for me , but still appreciate for your help

  2. #22
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    *update* i'm desperate af now

  3. #23
    Lesser Wizard anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    sadly didn't works for me , but still appreciate for your help
    Sorry to hear that , hope someone can help you with this
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  4. #24
    Knight KamuiVY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Indonesia..
    Posts
    74

    Post

    Clear game cache
    • Do Window + R > Type "appdata" > Local > Growtopia > Clear the cache folder. Then try to update in-game again.
      or
      Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
      Delete previous installation file and download newer one (different download location recommended).

    Program Conflicts

    • Running multiple programs on your computer at the same time takes up a lot of resources and can cause issues with game performance and possibly make the game crash or freeze. There may be conflicts with other programs. Try closing other programs or running a clean boot on your computer to stop any conflicting programs.


    Corrupted Game Files Because of Antivirus

    • If you are experiencing crashing / lag /stuck on update / loading, you may have one or more corrupted or outdated game files that are conflicting with the game. It can occur because antivirus automatically removes the game files. Try turn-off your antivirus, and reinstall growtopia again. (Alternative : run growtopiainstaller.exe with run as administrator).


    Playing Growtopia with an alternative solution is using the platform (just for emergency, while waiting side support to fix it);
    • if Growtopia does not run smoothly on Windows, then you can play it on Android, MAC, Emulator (Not illegal, but Growtopia don't support on emulators/simulators due to possible abuses and such.), etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Ok , I already found a way to fix this . Try to connect different wifi or get a hotspot from your friends .
    I agree with it.

    If this still doesn't work, then you must wait until the next update and try to do what others said. You can also send an email to the support or you can contact the support to solve your problem.
    Last edited by KamuiVY; 06-10-2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: "edited"
    - - - Data - - -
    User : KamuiVY


  5. #25
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I'm really grateful to all who tried to help me , but mine problem is a tough one.
    I've tried many solutions but didn't work for me. The progress constantly stuck when it reached 2/16 or 1/15Name:  BUGDUH.PNG
Views: 73
Size:  148.6 KB

  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard OZMIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    I'm really grateful to all who tried to help me , but mine problem is a tough one.
    I've tried many solutions but didn't work for me. The progress constantly stuck when it reached 2/16 or 1/15Name:  BUGDUH.PNG
Views: 73
Size:  148.6 KB
    Try updating your PC to the latest software. If not try adding a new SSD
    Im ded

  7. #27
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZMIUM View Post
    Try updating your PC to the latest software. If not try adding a new SSD
    i did tried to update my pc but maybe it just too old whichName:  bug.png
Views: 62
Size:  186.1 KB causes some issues sometimes

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer GabrielbjbGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Kalimantan selatan
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    i did tried to update my pc but maybe it just too old whichName:  bug.png
Views: 62
Size:  186.1 KB causes some issues sometimes
    Here :

    1. Press Windows + R
    2. Services.msc
    3. Find Windows update
    4. select automatic
    5. Apply and OK
    Sorry Bad english

    Update :

    Soooo Smaaaaaaal

  9. #29
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
    Here :

    1. Press Windows + R
    2. Services.msc
    3. Find Windows update
    4. select automatic
    5. Apply and OK
    and restart the pc? cuz it not working

  10. #30
    Knight KamuiVY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Indonesia..
    Posts
    74

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    i did tried to update my pc but maybe it just too old causes some issues sometimes
    I see.. maybe, your PC need to be upgraded (Windows 7 to Windows 10).
    It's a little long to explain the steps. Uhh.. but is ok..
    "I see the roblox icon on your desktop ._."

    Follow this step :
    1. Firstly, check your Windows has been activated or not. (Maybe, it needs to be activated)
    2. Download and run the Media Creation tool.
    3. Since you want to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, select the "Upgrade this PC now" option and click next.
    4. The files are now downloading, wait until the download is complete (Depending on your connection).
    5. Once Windows 10 files have been downloaded to your system, they will be prepared for installation. You only need to do it as below.
    6. (Skip this if you want, skipping them has no adverse effects) You will be asked if you want to search for updates or not, select searching for and downloading the updates will help smooth the upgrade process. If you decide to search for and download updates, it will take longer.
    7. Click next.
    8. Just, click next again.
    9. Accept the license when it is prompted.
    10. Click next.
    11. You will be asked if you want to keep all your files and apps after the upgrade. Click the "Change what to keep" option (Adjust to your wish), If you’re looking to start fresh with no apps or files.
    12. Click install.
    13. Your PC will restart after it has finished copying files and you will move to the next step, "Installing features & drivers".
    14. Then, you will get to the Configure Settings part.
    15. Download growtopia again, on the official website.

    Note : The advantages of Windows 10 are equipped with DirectX 12 which is already robust and optimized for for current hardware.

    The other solution is..
    (1) You should upgrade RAM.
    (2) Upgrading the graphics card.
    (3) Get a faster storage drive.
    (4) Upgrading the processor.
    (5) Upgrading software to improve performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamuiVY View Post
    If this still doesn't work, then you must wait until the next update and try to do what others said. You can also send an email to the support or you can contact the support to solve your problem.
    - - - Data - - -
    User : KamuiVY


  11. #31
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamuiVY View Post
    I see.. maybe, your PC need to be upgraded (Windows 7 to Windows 10).
    It's a little long to explain the steps. Uhh.. but is ok..
    "I see the roblox icon on your desktop ._."

    Follow this step :
    1. Firstly, check your Windows has been activated or not. (Maybe, it needs to be activated)
    2. Download and run the Media Creation tool.
    3. Since you want to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, select the "Upgrade this PC now" option and click next.
    4. The files are now downloading, wait until the download is complete (Depending on your connection).
    5. Once Windows 10 files have been downloaded to your system, they will be prepared for installation. You only need to do it as below.
    6. (Skip this if you want, skipping them has no adverse effects) You will be asked if you want to search for updates or not, select searching for and downloading the updates will help smooth the upgrade process. If you decide to search for and download updates, it will take longer.
    7. Click next.
    8. Just, click next again.
    9. Accept the license when it is prompted.
    10. Click next.
    11. You will be asked if you want to keep all your files and apps after the upgrade. Click the "Change what to keep" option (Adjust to your wish), If you’re looking to start fresh with no apps or files.
    12. Click install.
    13. Your PC will restart after it has finished copying files and you will move to the next step, "Installing features & drivers".
    14. Then, you will get to the Configure Settings part.
    15. Download growtopia again, on the official website.

    Note : The advantages of Windows 10 are equipped with DirectX 12 which is already robust and optimized for for current hardware.

    The other solution is..
    (1) You should upgrade RAM.
    (2) Upgrading the graphics card.
    (3) Get a faster storage drive.
    (4) Upgrading the processor.
    (5) Upgrading software to improve performance.
    Really appriciate all the research you did for me , but isn't upgrading to win 10 costs money? or is it free to? i might need to wait for a while if it's required of spending money, by the way i never expected a pixel game need such good equipment to play xD anyways i have my own opinion of this all happens, but it is just my opinion. As you can see from the pic i think it happens because of the "items" file somehow encountered a loading failure something like that maybe, again it is just my opinion
    Name:  files.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  48.4 KB

  12. #32
    Knight KamuiVY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Indonesia..
    Posts
    74

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    Really appriciate all the research you did for me , but isn't upgrading to win 10 costs money? or is it free to? i might need to wait for a while if it's required of spending money, by the way i never expected a pixel game need such good equipment to play xD anyways i have my own opinion of this all happens, but it is just my opinion. As you can see from the pic i think it happens because of the "items" file somehow encountered a loading failure something like that maybe, again it is just my opinion
    Name:  files.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  48.4 KB
    How to Activate Windows 7 for free (trial) :
    1. Hit ⊞ Windows and type “cmd” into the search bar.
    2. Right click the Command Prompt listing and select “Run as Administrator”.
    3. Enter “slmgr -rearm” into the command line and hit ↵ Enter.
    4. Restart your computer.
    5. Check your activation status. Hit ⊞ Win. Right-click on "Computer" and select “Properties”.

    Note : This method will only allow you to do this a maximum of three times, for up to 90 days.

    Source from : (https://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Win...-Without-a-Key), Try it..

    Then, you can download "Media Creation Tool Windows 10", and install it.
    Last edited by KamuiVY; 06-11-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: edited
    - - - Data - - -
    User : KamuiVY


  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer GabrielbjbGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Kalimantan selatan
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    and restart the pc? cuz it not working
    try this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dri...es-solved/amp/
    Sorry Bad english

    Update :

    Soooo Smaaaaaaal

  14. #34
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
    thanks works!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Update: i have kinda updated my windows and rinstalled growtopia, but there is something weird which is the version has changed to 2.992 from 2.991 and the amount of new items was not same like last time, but yea still not respondingName:  bug.png
Views: 56
Size:  198.6 KB while updating

  15. #35
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Name:  BUGDUH.PNG
Views: 56
Size:  282.6 KB
    ahhh i thought i can finally play it once again, disappointed but not surprised

  16. #36
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    i really hope mods see this and help me with it

  17. #37
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    *UPDATE* I FINALLY BE ABLE TO PLAY GT ONCE AGAIN ON MY PCName:  OMGG.PNG
Views: 54
Size:  208.6 KB

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •