Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia not responding [SOLVED]

Unhappy Growtopia not responding [SOLVED]

As you guys can see from the tittle , lately i've been suffering from an issue which is the program not responding while updating new items aka "crashed" i will tell the entire story below.

Sooo, this happened to me last week when super pineapple party just started, i opened growtopia (pc) just like always, while it was updating new items, it sudden stopped at 1/9 and crashed. I reopen several times and it starts with 1/9 but instantly crashed at the same time. I decided to reinstall but it just make it even worse , it makes me stucked at the age verification page. After a few days i finnaly get in the login page once again, but it just turns out the problem i first encountered, and i still got the problem till now.That's all.

I hope y'all understand my crappy grammar. Hope any of you can help me solving this problem, i really wanna get back to the game again
    Last edited by BluishPlays; 06-10-2019 at 08:27 AM.

well I think you don't have enough storage space on your device

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih

no? my computer is quite empty. Anyways here's a picture.Name:  bug.png
Views: 126
Size:  157.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BluishPlays View Post
    As you guys can see from the tittle , lately i've been suffering from an issue which is the program not responding while updating new items aka "crashed" i will tell the entire story below.

Sooo, this happened to me last week when super pineapple party just started, i opened growtopia (pc) just like always, while it was updating new items, it sudden sopped at 1/9 and crashed. I reopen several times and it starts with 1/9 but instantly crashed at the same time. I decided to reinstall but it just make it even worse , it makes me stucked at the age verification page. After a few days i finnaly get in the login page once again, but it just turns out the problem i first encountered, and i still got the problem till now.That's all.

I hope y'all understand my crappy grammar. Hope any of you can help me solving this problem, i really wanna get back to the game again
    Same problem I tried to download growtopia again on pc. And boom forever stuck on update setting
    Last edited by UkyoKuonji; 06-10-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    READ THIS LOL

Damn, kinda glad to know i am not the only one xD , i don't wanna miss summerfest , and i don't even get a chance to participate in super pineapple party. I start played gt since last year right after pineapple event ended.

You must wait Growtopia screen to return back to normal after it's not responding. After it turns normal click "Back" and login again.

If it doesn't work and you've tried reinstalling already, go to Growtopia folder and delete folder called "game" and login to game.

no? my computer is quite empty. Anyways here's a picture.Name:  bug.png
Views: 126
Size:  157.6 KB
    I'm facing same problem here
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    You must wait Growtopia screen to return back to normal after it's not responding. After it turns normal click "Back" and login again.

If it doesn't work and you've tried reinstalling already, go to Growtopia folder and delete folder called "game" and login to game.
    I can do nothing than closing it, here's a picture of what have added after i install growtopia from the site, the 2 file down below i had no idea what it is i can't even delete itName:  files.PNG
Views: 115
Size:  104.2 KB

I can do nothing than closing it, here's a picture of what have added after i install growtopia from the site, the 2 file down below i had no idea what it is i can't even delete itName:  files.PNG
Views: 115
Size:  104.2 KB
    Ok , I already found a way to fix this . Try to connect different wifi or get a hotspot from your friends .
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Ok , I already found a way to fix this . Try to connect different wifi or get a hotspot from your friends .
    uh sure i'll try, thanks for telling me this. Anyways 1 question, do i have to keep using the other wifi? or just for updating the items

uh sure i'll try, thanks for telling me this. Anyways 1 question, do i have to keep using the other wifi? or just for updating the items
    Just for the update , then you're good to go
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Just for the update , then you're good to go
    Alrighty, Thanks again for helping.
    Anyways, Apa Khabar xD i am Malaysian too

Peasant

Talking Its quite strange

Sooo, this happened to me last week when super pineapple party just started, i opened growtopia (pc) just like always, while it was updating new items, it sudden stopped at 1/9 and crashed. I reopen several times and it starts with 1/9 but instantly crashed at the same time. I decided to reinstall but it just make it even worse , it makes me stucked at the age verification page. After a few days i finnaly get in the login page once again, but it just turns out the problem i first encountered, and i still got the problem till now.That's all.

Do you checked that your computer software are suitable for the new version of Growtopia? If isn't Growtopia will crash, that why!

Quote Originally Posted by NotAdministrator View Post
    Do you checked that your computer software are suitable for the new version of Growtopia? If isn't Growtopia will crash, that why!
    K so I can play hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Warcraft III Minecraft etc but can't play growtopia..... Hmmm Amazing.
    READ THIS LOL

Ooooooooof
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Growtoken: 55/100

Instagram:@maulana.mis__
    Like anime,game, Manga

PLUS ULTRA
    Watch this cool (not my video)

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Ooooooooof
    Double Oooooooooooof
    READ THIS LOL

Alrighty, Thanks again for helping.
    Anyways, Apa Khabar xD i am Malaysian too

No problem , have a nice day . Khabar baik , same here : ) #malaysiaboleh
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Bruhhhh that was literally the first thing i checked.

Problem solved , it's just a connection problem . Not the version
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Khabar aku pun kau ndak tanya ya. Gitu kau

Jk lul
    READ THIS LOL