Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIX THIS OR CARNIVAL WILL BE DEAD SOON [AUTO BANNED FROM CARNIVAL]

Exclamation FIX THIS OR CARNIVAL WILL BE DEAD SOON [AUTO BANNED FROM CARNIVAL]

[I'm not stopping untill all wrongly accused players (me included) are unbanned from this bug/glitch, because we are playing the game fair. I, and some growtopians are following all the rules mods/developers placed upon growtopians, and in the end of the day we get banned for having fun by playing some carnival games? Fix this and this will make me/us truly happy because who wants good players getting banned without doing anything wrong?] I'm saying this for me and for those who are in the same situation as me since last month until now, and for those who will experience this kind of issue in the future

So i'm starting to lose hope, i'm banned yesterday on 6/9/19 and 4 mods/developers already talked to be about this issue and all they say is email support and i'll get unbanned, but that if support doesn't do anything? Starting to think that carnival games now are just a waste of time and a door to getting yourself banned for no reason.. Will die soon, maybe? If they don't fix this bug/glitch. It's over a month now and all i see is negative comments. I've never seen anyone post like they got unbanned. So what now growtopia/support team? Will carnival be dead and avoided soon??

This is what i emailed them for the 2nd time:
    This is my second email, and still no reply. I'm making this to make it more clear so that you guys can have less time on fixing it :] "I'll say this in a calm and polite way, but what just happened to my account? I just got banned for playing some carnival games for no reason? (Auto banned by the system) If this is a bug/glitch or whatever. You guys need to fix this! Because i've been on carnival for almost 4 hours and i saw many normal players getting auto banned, while playing carnival games. This is a serious issue! Hoping to get my account/ip unbanned quickly, because i have some really important schedule tomorrow. I swear, i never did something illegal. I was playing this Carnival game, and poof i just got banned. At first when i saw the other players getting auto banned, i thought they were using hack, but now i understand them. I/They got banned without doing anything illegal. Please fix this! URGENT!" - that's what written inside my 1st email and now i want to add up a few important things, 1st i'm playing on a laptop that time. 2nd, i'm a bit laggy and i lagged out for a second or two and after it recovers i just got banned. Third, i'm wearing zephyr helmet (Djump), air robs (Speedy), parasol (slow fall), cyclopean eye (long range punch), and soda (highjump+slow fall) and 4th, i was playing this carnival game which the platforms switches and the grand prize is the dragon.

IGN:VRALE

(If this can't be fixed, just admit it. Just remove this carnival and unban the players that didn't do anything wrong. So that no more players will be a victim of this one. But if you can fix it, do it now because carnival is still running right now as we speak and more and more wrongly accused players will get banned for playing your bugged/glitched carnival games.

Thanks for considering :]

ps. you can search it up on youtube, that some have recorded it ingame.
    "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
    Main World: VRALES
    WOTD's: 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by VRALE View Post
    [I'm not stopping untill all wrongly accused players (me included) are unbanned from this bug/glitch, because we are playing the game fair. I, and some growtopians are following all the rules mods/developers placed upon growtopians, and in the end of the day we get banned for having fun by playing some carnival games? Fix this and this will make me/us truly happy because who wants good players getting banned without doing anything wrong?] I'm saying this for me and for those who are in the same situation as me since last month until now, and for those who will experience this kind of issue in the future

So i'm starting to lose hope, i'm banned yesterday on 6/9/19 and 4 mods/developers already talked to be about this issue and all they say is email support and i'll get unbanned, but that if support doesn't do anything? Starting to think that carnival games now are just a waste of time and a door to getting yourself banned for no reason.. Will die soon, maybe? If they don't fix this bug/glitch. It's over a month now and all i see is negative comments. I've never seen anyone post like they got unbanned. So what now growtopia/support team? Will carnival be dead and avoided soon??

This is my second email, and still no reply. I'm making this to make it more clear so that you guys can have less time on fixing it :] "I'll say this in a calm and polite way, but what just happened to my account? I just got banned for playing some carnival games for no reason? (Auto banned by the system) If this is a bug/glitch or whatever. You guys need to fix this! Because i've been on carnival for almost 4 hours and i saw many normal players getting auto banned, while playing carnival games. This is a serious issue! Hoping to get my account/ip unbanned quickly, because i have some really important schedule tomorrow. I swear, i never did something illegal. I was playing this Carnival game, and poof i just got banned. At first when i saw the other players getting auto banned, i thought they were using hack, but now i understand them. I/They got banned without doing anything illegal. Please fix this! URGENT!" - that's what written inside my 1st email and now i want to add up a few important things, 1st i'm playing on a laptop that time. 2nd, i'm a bit laggy and i lagged out for a second or two and after it recovers i just got banned. Third, i'm wearing zephyr helmet (Djump), air robs (Speedy), parasol (slow fall), cyclopean eye (long range punch), and soda (highjump+slow fall) and 4th, i was playing this carnival game which the platforms switches and the grand prize is the dragon.

(If this can't be fixed, just admit it. Just remove this carnival and unban the players that didn't do anything wrong. So that no more players will be a victim of this one. But if you can fix it, do it now because carnival is still running right now as we speak and more and more wrongly accused players will get banned for playing your bugged/glitched carnival games.

ooooooooof

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih
    2g2t.org time

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    ooooooooof
    Double ooooooooooooooof

It was like this last carnival as well normal players got auto banned by the system and support just told them to wait out the ban and no investigation was done. So it's probably best not to play carnival games till this glitch is fixed...

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Double ooooooooooooooof
    ( This Guy ) was slain by Auto Ban
    Triple Oooooooooooooooooof
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

Quadruple oooof
    I got my Alien from area 51 raid!

Quintuple oof
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 70
    Favorite Item: Swiss Cheese Block
    Profile Pic by: ezereal
    Free BFG Service: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-BFG-Service!

Sextuple ooff

Septuple oof

Master Sorcerer

Octuple OoooOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOooOooOOOooOooOoOooOoOOoOoo OoOOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOooOoOooOoOOoOooOoOOoOOoOoOOoOOo oOffFFFfFFfFf
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

In game name: FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by VRALE View Post

it's only been days, i'm sure they're on it , the only one that needs to get a ban from the carnival is the ringmaster smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoxzc View Post
    it's only been days, i'm sure they're on it , the only one that needs to get a ban from the carnival is the ringmaster smh.
    Just happened to my brother too. Something really needs done with support. I emailed them from 2 different email addresses 2 weeks ago about my Thingamabob that is glitched. They replied to both asking for details, I provided them with the exact date I got it and now they haven't responded to either email in about a week and apparently there is no other way to contact any type of support. I'm thinking about just going to Ubisoft support to see if anything can be done. I'm trying to be patient but it's getting ridiculous.

This support issue has been discussed many times, We have talked through this that it will take time for them to reach out to you as there are others needing help, you are not the only one here. You need to be patient with support. they can not skip other peoples tickets/requests just to get to deal with your problem. These kinds of things don't work like that.

You don't need to spam support about your carnival ban as they are dealing with it and finding new ways to fix so on and on. Support will help you with your problem. they won't just ignore you or won't do anything about it. Don't mistake a lack of response to be support's carelessness. Your mistaken auto-ban will be sorted out shortly or after. Please just be patient.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    This support issue has been discussed many times, We have talked through this that it will take time for them to reach out to you as there are others needing help, you are not the only one here. You need to be patient with support. they can not skip other peoples tickets/requests just to get to deal with your problem. These kinds of things don't work like that.

You don't need to spam support about your carnival ban as they are dealing with it and finding new ways to fix so on and on. Support will help you with your problem. they won't just ignore you or won't do anything about it. Don't mistake a lack of response to be support's carelessness. Your mistaken auto-ban will be sorted out shortly or after. Please just be patient.
    Patients is one issue, telling people personally they will receive a response within the day after speaking with a Dev and then nothing for a week after (happened to me personally.) Or being told to wait out a ban that was caused by a glitch is not an issue of being patient.

Hey everyone

We have been looking into this issue closely and plan to make sure it’s taken care ...

Nothing goes unnoticed ... just few of them are bit of edge cases ...

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Octuple OoooOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOooOooOOOooOooOoOooOoOOoOoo OoOOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOooOoOooOoOOoOooOoOOoOOoOoOOoOOo oOffFFFfFFfFf
    Ninetuple ooof

Quote Originally Posted by Emmeboi View Post
    Ninetuple ooof
    tentouple OOOOOOOOOOOoooOffffffFffffffffffffff
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    tentouple OOOOOOOOOOOoooOffffffFffffffffffffff
    Elevenuple oooooffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOooooooOooOOFOFOFOFOOF OFOFOFOOOOFOFOFOOFFFFFFOOOOFOOFOOFOFOFOFOFOFOOFOFO F
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

Talking

Keep it simple...
    oof

Yeah I feel that support is kind of slow to reply...

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Elevenuple oooooffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOooooooOooOOFOFOFOFOOF OFOFOFOOOOFOFOFOOFFFFFFOOOOFOOFOOFOFOFOFOFOFOOFOFO F
    Duodecuple ooFFooOoOFFfFOOoOOFFfFffFooFFFfOOFoofOOFoof

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple
    Join the Forumers United discord server!

Helpful Building Tips by Satania

My socials: