Thread: Let's face it:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I'm way too good at goodbyes

Frankly, I've obviously gone very inactive. No denying it. I disappeared last year around this time, appeared every once a while for like 3 minutes and then logged off.

Now it is a year, and let me explain myself.

I joined in 2016, when I was in Malaysia around this time. It is now 2019, and I am in Malaysia writing this again. I think it fitting lol, to leave.

Obviously, since this is a literal Meet and Greet sub-forum. Which means two things: one, people join or two, people leave.

It's quite obvious what this post means. I've moved on from this game for a long time, simply because I find it time-consuming. Say, farming? Really? This game revolves around farming, profitting, socializing and the last one...I'll leave that to myself. But the point is once you get into the momentum of this game, you eventually get tired of it. I mean, really, what are world locks? There are so many people with diamond locks I don't see a point in world locks. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and then they get richer after devoting a lot of time into this - that is the point of this game. But after they have reached what is socially defined as rich, what next?

I can't say that I have reached that position, but I can say that I've reached my goal. When you're at your prime/peak, you realise that there's nothing much left that you can do. Obviously, I've hit the tip of my game and I've reached that point where I am completely bored of this game. No, this isn't a call-out post on Growtopia. I am just bored. Hence, Iet's face it:

I am leaving.

What now? I don't know. I've changed my perspectives from gaming to art (ive always been in art so). It works the same principle as gaming so chances are I might get bored of it eventually as well but we all know: everything is for entertainment. I'll just say I'm really thankful for you guys, it was a genuinely wild ride and I'll treasure the fun times.

What happens to all your items?
    I see 3 possible outcomes:
    1) I return my locks and valuables to effanx11, should he even still play.
    2) I leave all my stuff in my account, because I still have only one excuse and purpose to use it which I won't tell.
    3) I host a giveaway. Everything goes. Everything.

What about the inevitable?
    oh :3 if you want me to stay for the ship to float again i could

i might deactivate my account; i mean it has no use anymore

If you still want to contact me for who knows why, I'll leave my info:
    Discord: CowMooMoo#8157
    DeviantArt: Cow-Art
    Instagram: traditionalfashiondesign (my public)
    Last edited by CowMooMoo; 06-11-2019 at 02:14 AM.
    my real face:

my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

i ship cat noir and ladybug

Quote Originally Posted by CowMooMoo View Post
    Frankly, I've obviously gone very inactive. No denying it. I disappeared last year around this time, appeared every once a while for like 3 minutes and then logged off.

I joined in 2016, when I was in Malaysia around this time. It is now 2019, and I am in Malaysia writing this again. I think it fitting lol, to leave.

Obviously, since this is a literal Meet and Greet sub-forum. Which means two things: one, people join or two, people leave.

It's quite obvious what this post means. I've moved on from this game for a long time, simply because I find it time-consuming. Say, farming? Really? This game revolves around farming, profitting, socializing and the last one...I'll leave that to myself. But the point is once you get into the momentum of this game, you eventually get tired of it. I mean, really, what are world locks? There are so many people with diamond locks I don't see a point in world locks. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and then they get richer after devoting a lot of time into this - that is the point of this game. But after they have reached what is socially defined as rich, what next?

I can't say that I have reached that position, but I can say that I've reached my goal. When you're at your prime/peak, you realise that there's nothing much left that you can do. Obviously, I've hit the tip of my game and I've reached that point where I am completely bored of this game. No, this isn't a call-out post on Growtopia. I am just bored. Hence, Iet's face it:

I am leaving.

What now? I don't know. I've changed my perspectives from gaming to art (ive always been in art so). It works the same principle as gaming so chances are I might get bored of it eventually as well but we all know: everything is for entertainment. I'll just say I'm really thankful for you guys, it was a genuinely wild ride and I'll treasure the fun times.

2) I leave all my stuff in my account, because I still have only one excuse and purpose to use it which I won't tell.

whoa I was just wondering where you've gone
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

My face: (nonexistant)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    whoa I was just wondering where you've gone
    lmao ikr mood
    my real face:

#AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

lmao ikr mood
    im here to makke a permanent disappearance
    my real face:

#AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

im here to makke a permanent disappearance
    AWWW... Cya
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

For me it's just how hard the game tries to **** over world building - mainly the people do, though. I always had to spend months gathering stuff just to make something within the awkward limits of a single world, and get just a few people to actually both play and like playing it. I know that what I made wasn't complete garbage and deserved more players. STEAMPUNKFORT was treated kind of like a big release, which was funny, but those people who came there just then left pretty quick. Can't blame them, there's absolutely no reason to keep playing a world, 1 annoying part is enough for me to say **** it to it. The only time I actually felt like I was playing a different game was in one of Techy's worlds - it was kind of an open world one where if you die, you go back to the start, but the risk of dying was easy to see in the form of some lava at the bottom and a shooty thing in the second part.

Sorry for putting that text here, had to vent a bit. Since my ****ing quitting thread was ignored too. Lul.
    Good luck with the art, checking it out.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

I am leaving.

i might deactivate my account; i mean it has no use anymore

Oh. oh damn. Goodbye I guess.
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    Oh. oh damn. Goodbye I guess.
    lmao good to see you
    my real face:

#AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

lmao good to see you
    Ooft, honestly for me the best time was when Madi was around. Rants were p nice.

Good luck in real life and anything else tho.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Good luck with your future endeavors lad.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

goodbye to you my trusted friendddddddddddddd
    真の幸福を達成.