Thread: Someone scammed me and my friend, please give the appropriate punishment if there is

Post [Deleted]

[Deleted] [Deleted]
    Last edited by InPanda; 06-11-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Banned

We're sorry, but we can do nothing about that. Not even support can help

They do not accept picture and video proof so you cannot give the scammer punishment by sending proof to mods, I hereby wish your luck comes when the mods see the scammer in action

And also, better not put the scammer's name on forums because it's annoyingly against the rules
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Okay before I say anything else let me just clarify that singling out is against the rules.

Anywayyyys. Sorry to hear that you and your friend were scammed of your valuables. There really is nothing we can do to help you ( besides donating, of course. ) All we can do is to remind you that the world is full of selfish and mean people. Try to avoid people of that sort and you'll be fine. As for the vending machines you should be able to earn the world locks back within a week or so. Good luck!
    Im ded

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by OZMIUM View Post
    Okay before I say anything else let me just clarify that singling out is against the rules.

Anywayyyys. Sorry to hear that you and your friend were scammed of your valuables. There really is nothing we can do to help you ( besides donating, of course. ) All we can do is to remind you that the world is full of selfish and mean people. Try to avoid people of that sort and you'll be fine. As for the vending machines you should be able to earn the world locks back within a week or so. Good luck!
    He didnt even single out

Quote Originally Posted by Sprumble View Post
    He didnt even single out
    he mentioned the scammer... so yea... technically he did...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by InPanda View Post
    So today, me and my friend called Quizz123 got scammed 13 vends. I know this isn’t a lot of wls but you’ve to know that my friend Quizz123 just started playing and it was most of his vends that got scammed and he’s pretty upset about it. How did it all happen, you might wonder. Basically, me and quizz owns this crime shop world and this person has access to the world as we trusted him. Btw some vends had no stock as the stocks were sold so admins could take the vends. I’ll just refer to the scammer as ‘IMP’ but if any mod see this, please contact me if you can help. I’ve the evidence needed. Anyways, IMP warped to quizz (at a BFG world and quizz was an admin). IMP wanted to rent a room (the room cost 1wl) so he said ‘me rent’ the quizz pulled him. But IMP started to break the pepper trees block and quizz took them because IMP was supposed to pay first. Then after that, things go wrong. IMP left the world and then quizz messaged me a while later ‘He removed me as friend and ignored me, msg him please’. I tried messaging IMP but he was offline. (I witnessed whatever happened in the world as I was with quizz before IMP came. After that quizz went to the vend world to check on some things but he realised that 13 of the vends were gone so he messaged me. Then we knew it was IMP. No, I’m not blaming IMP because he removed quizz but he was the only person who we didn’t know in real life that has access to the world. Those whom we know irl are really trustable as we were related in one way or the other. Therefore, me and quizz warped to imprecise’s good friend. We’ll refer to the person as TOM. So we told TOM about what happened and we told him to try to help us to get back the vends. When IMP went online, I tried talking to him but he just gave us back some horrible answers like ‘ok’ ‘me nu understand englis’. We tried talking some sense into him but it didn’t work. He just kept shifting the blame to me but I know myself, I’ll admit to whether I’ve done wrong. I’ll not value wls/anything in game over friendship. He doesn’t want to admit it.

If you’ve read this and you think it’s me and my friend’s fault for trusting this guy, I’m sorry, we’ve learnt our lesson but we want IMP to learn a lesson to. He shouldn’t be valuing like wls more than friendship, right. Please no negative comments, I just need opinions/mod’s help if they can, to try to talk some sense into IMP. Please PM me for proof.
    kids be like : omg 13 vends ez skem

So today, me and my friend called Quizz123 got scammed 13 vends. I know this isn’t a lot of wls but you’ve to know that my friend Quizz123 just started playing and it was most of his vends that got scammed and he’s pretty upset about it. How did it all happen, you might wonder. Basically, me and quizz owns this crime shop world and this person has access to the world as we trusted him. Btw some vends had no stock as the stocks were sold so admins could take the vends. I’ll just refer to the scammer as ‘IMP’ but if any mod see this, please contact me if you can help. I’ve the evidence needed. Anyways, IMP warped to quizz (at a BFG world and quizz was an admin). IMP wanted to rent a room (the room cost 1wl) so he said ‘me rent’ the quizz pulled him. But IMP started to break the pepper trees block and quizz took them because IMP was supposed to pay first. Then after that, things go wrong. IMP left the world and then quizz messaged me a while later ‘He removed me as friend and ignored me, msg him please’. I tried messaging IMP but he was offline. (I witnessed whatever happened in the world as I was with quizz before IMP came. After that quizz went to the vend world to check on some things but he realised that 13 of the vends were gone so he messaged me. Then we knew it was IMP. No, I’m not blaming IMP because he removed quizz but he was the only person who we didn’t know in real life that has access to the world. Those whom we know irl are really trustable as we were related in one way or the other. Therefore, me and quizz warped to imprecise’s good friend. We’ll refer to the person as TOM. So we told TOM about what happened and we told him to try to help us to get back the vends. When IMP went online, I tried talking to him but he just gave us back some horrible answers like ‘ok’ ‘me nu understand englis’. We tried talking some sense into him but it didn’t work. He just kept shifting the blame to me but I know myself, I’ll admit to whether I’ve done wrong. I’ll not value wls/anything in game over friendship. He doesn’t want to admit it.

If you’ve read this and you think it’s me and my friend’s fault for trusting this guy, I’m sorry, we’ve learnt our lesson but we want IMP to learn a lesson to. He shouldn’t be valuing like wls more than friendship, right. Please no negative comments, I just need opinions/mod’s help if they can, to try to talk some sense into IMP. Please PM me for proof.
    Unfortunately, since every player is responsible for keeping their own items safe, another player stealing items is not a punishable offense, although we do not condone it. That is why there is so much emphasis on being extremely vigilant as to who you access to your worlds and who you give your items to. Nobody can be trusted, so don’t trust anyone!

I have been in multiple situations where I have been too trusting of my “friends” and allowed them access to my worlds, or given them items in hopes of getting them back. However, I have ended up on the receiving end of some pretty nasty scams. I know almost everyone’s immediate response is to attempt to get the scammer punished, but you must accept some responsibility for it too, since your carelessness led to the incident.

Just to clear up, when I say the words “you” and “your” I’m not referring to you specifically, InPanda. I’m basically using it in reference to the victim in a scamming scenario. I just didn’t want you thinking that I was berating you in any way, shape or form.

I hope this helps, though. I know losing items to those dirty scammers can be a really hard pill to swallow, but life most go on. We all make mistakes, and it’s important that you don’t let this situation get to you more than it should. Instead, learn from it!

Cheers,
    Lewius
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by PerTehDoh View Post
    he mentioned the scammer... so yea... technically he did...
    He didnt even say the scammers name. He said he will refer to him as 'imp', not that the scammers name is imp

Lesser Wizard

He didnt even say the scammers name. He said he will refer to him as 'imp', not that the scammers name is imp
    - imprecise

He didnt even single out
    Even mentioning someone's name can be "singling out". Guess how I learned this.
    Im ded

[Deleted] [Deleted]
    SINGLING OUT IS ILLEGAL
    or is that a clickbait?
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox

humama hihih