Thread: Bye

Default Bye

I dont know how else to say this but, Goodbye. Ive been playing growtopia on my oldest account since November 30th, 2012. 2,383 days. Ive gotten scammed alot, hacked alot, everything. Ive tryed everything to stay. But this is my final straw, I finally got my dream stuff, 2 mags and tons of farmables, I accessed my friend who has been good friends with me since 2013, And i even accessed him to the builders lock with the mag, without admin limits. I come on this morning, 100K+ chands are gone, 2 mags gone, a growscan gone, over 400 shifty blocks broken, i mean cmon they dont even drop anything. At this point my heart sank, i broke the emerald lock dropped it in the world, along with the builders lock and everything else, and broadcasted, someone got it all. Im done, i worked 6 years for that stuff, and now its gone. Goodbye. Thanks for the childhood i woulnt have had without growtopia, thanks for the memories, the friends. My time has come, ill be in 10th grade next year, maybe this is a sign, its just not meant to be. The game just isnt worth my time anymore. Goodbye

that's a shame, i feel sorry for you.

goodbye.
    been playing growtopia for 4 years and still don't know crap lol
    ''Stick ’em with the pointy end!''

Ign:aeg0x
    Disc:greedius#3691

Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

Farewell...
    GHOST BUSTERS SERVICE HERE!!!!

POST YOUR HAUNTED WORLD ON MYFARMOFSEED

PM ME ON FORUM OR IN GAME.. OR YOUR CAN JUST POST IT ON MYFARMOFSEED

(BAD ENGLISH GRAMMAR (SAD) )