Thread: Remove SSP BOX and buff packs before it's TOO LATE.

Default Remove SSP BOX and buff packs before it's TOO LATE.

(Note : I know wrong sub-forums players say mods only read at this sub forums, and I'm not a pro when it comes to economy but I understand the problems on the economy right now.)
    This is our situation right now :
    1) Buying packs (surgery/galactic etc.) to convert to wls are it's easily compareable to buying world locks in store if we talk about gem to wls ratio.
    2) SSP box makes it easy to sell SSP, which is why we see a lot of SSP Shops compared to RSP shops. RSP is definitely more expensive than SSP, but comparing the number of SSP Shops to RSP shops just doesn't make sense.
    3) Many players buy 1k SSP Packs at bare minimum before, but now that SSP box existed many people can easily sell small numbers like 18/1 or 200/12 which makes it easier to sell SSP.
    4) SSP Packs are a lot more expensive and ALOT less supply/sellers before SSP box existed.
    5) Mass items are incredibly cheap.
    6) Farming is safe for now since there are upcoming events such summer/harvestfest which will make gems to wls conversion a bit better.
    Problems when SSP are too cheap and easy to sell :
    1) There will be too many SSP shops.
    2) These shops will be competing making their SSP SEEDS as cheap as possible.
    3) These shops ruins up the economy. Meaning seeds needed to splice mass items are easily bought in SSP shops (and in cheap price)making MASS ITEMS have incredible amount of supply and making it DROP ALOT.
    4) SSP Box are the root source of the problems/situtation I mentioned before.
    Problems if massing/farming is and how SSP affected the economy of Massed item:
    1) Massed items such as SCIENCE STATIONS,pocket lighters,display blocks are too cheap making massing not worth your effort/not even profitable.
    2) Begginers/noobs/people less than 20dls to afford a bfg will have it hard to find another profit source.
    3) Let's say this begginers find another profit source such as fossil/geiger and use it as their profit source. Then that economy of fossil/geiger will be as well.
    4) IF PEOPLE REALIZE THAT HARVESTING SCIENCE STATIONS (WHICH ARE INCREDIBLY CHEAP THANKS TO SSP) 2x THE WORK JUST TO GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF WLS IS , THIS PEOPLE WILL BE BORED AND AT WORST CASE QUIT. Remember fuel packs were 12/1 but it was massed ALOT by the help of ssp making science station cheap making it now 20/1 but it's rising because of events such as summer/harvestfest that are coming.

Solutions and Results :
    1) Remove SSP BOX and buff packs so the noobs/begginers can be happy farming/massing.
    2) Removing SSP BOX stops INCREDIBLE AMOUNT of SEEDS SUPPLY, stopping the hyper deflations of massed items and items influenced by massed items such as science stations and fuelpacks.
    3) Since Growscan exists there won't be scamming involved just like selling RSP packs.
    4) There will DEFINITELY BE A DECREASE to SSP supply/sellers, making SSP shops less and the seeds will definitely be less in supply and a lot more expensive MAKING MASSED ITEMS at best make it expensive or as I've said stop it from dropping.
    5) SSP Shop owners will now buy at minimum 1k SSP Packs or just like before,rather than buying boxes which can easily sell and at low amounts.
    6) SSP Packs will be more expensive = Seeds are more expensive = mass items more expensive.

I know rayman/magplants/bfg are also contributing to the problem, but SSP box makes it ALOT WORSE. I've spent an hour writing this, if you see anything wrong in the thread feel free to comment.
    Last edited by Iamroi; 06-13-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

"There won't be scamming. "
    How can u know that the person is actually selling let's say 1k packs if there a
    re no ssp boxes?
    bored.
    80% to quit

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    "There won't be scamming. "
    How can u know that the person is actually selling let's say 1k packs if there a
    re no ssp boxes?
    Ask yourself how rsp owners don't get scammed while buying 1k rsp packs. And rsp has almost 2x the type of seeds than ssp. And people were buying ssp packs even before box existed.

Quick guide how to buy 1k ssp :
    Check growscan must have 145 types of seeds (if I'm not wrong) and 5000 seeds.
    Just like how you buy rsp 241 types of seeds and 5000 seeds.
    Currently quitted.

i agree but... many scams will run again
    IGN: Zarmion

if no box the scam will exist.

maybe you write this because lazy to open ssp packs
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Magplant+rayman=More gems
    More gems=More ssp pack bought
    More ssp pack bought=Price drop
    Price drop=People Complain
    But if price rise ,People also complain
    Well thats what a human be like
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    if no box the scam will exist.

maybe you write this because lazy to open ssp packs
    Nah, in fact I've never even owned an ssp shop. But my source of profit came from ssp until I change my profit source. Back in the days (last year), it was pretty hard to find ssp shops and the ssp prices are stable. But now, there a lot of ssp shops and competitors making ssp seeds unstable. You know, buying seeds splicing them, massing with ssp, and daily quest from ssp. Now all of those are

And, you guys are probably the one lazy, can't you just study ssp seeds. Even though I explained how to determine if it's a scam,and you guys still complain. Besides before ssp box existed, ssp shop owners get more profit than now. Can you still say they're getting scammed if they're profitting a lot more than before ssp box existed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Magplant+rayman=More gems
    More gems=More ssp pack bought
    More ssp pack bought=Price drop
    Price drop=People Complain
    But if price rise ,People also complain
    Well thats what a human be like
    No ssp box = less 1k ssp sellers
    Less ssp sellers = less seeds/less shops
    Less shops + less ssp supply = increase price on ssp seeds
    Increase price on ssp seeds = mass items increase
    Mass items increase = less effort to get wls (I've explained on thread)
    (ex : Science Station price (mass item) increase = fuel packs price increase)
    Less effort to get wls = everyone is happy
    Everyone is happy = less people quits

By the way, I don't care what happens to the economy since I'm rich. I only care if people quits this game, I don't want to play a game that's dead. I have played a game where I cared about it more than growtopia but since people quitted and the game died, I know the feeling very well what happens if a game died.
    Last edited by Iamroi; 06-13-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    Currently quitted.

Lesser Wizard

SSP Boxes are used to help people buy packs rather than buying it 1 by 1. They cannot and will not remove it as it has been going for 1+ year now. It is one way to make ssp accessible to everyone, not just for you rich people who think nothing but profits, big profits.
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

Banned

This is kinda trashtalking rn. Idk why they dont do it for rsps but yeah, rn price drop and its normal cuz there is more in the game ! Example, when an update goes out, you want to be one pf the first to get it and the price is high. When its more then price drops intil theres anought buyer/seller so the market gets stable, angels will drop to 10wls in 2-3years and we cant do sh** about it.

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    This is kinda trashtalking rn. Idk why they dont do it for rsps but yeah, rn price drop and its normal cuz there is more in the game ! Example, when an update goes out, you want to be one pf the first to get it and the price is high. When its more then price drops intil theres anought buyer/seller so the market gets stable, angels will drop to 10wls in 2-3years and we cant do sh** about it.
    Didn't you even understand what I said. I said these ssp box made it possible for the ssp to have such high supply, since (before box existed) people used to only buy 1k ssp or more, but now box existed it made it possible to sell in small amounts. Just compare ssp before box existed. IF RSP box existed there will definitely be more rsp supply since they can sell it in small amounts rather than buying 1k at bare minimum now.
    Currently quitted.

Lesser Wizard

This thread is not true. Ssp boxes cant drop more cuz ppl would use other option to get gems sooo seeds in ssp shops cant drop

Quote Originally Posted by TTTZ View Post
    This thread is not true. Ssp boxes cant drop more cuz ppl would use other option to get gems sooo seeds in ssp shops cant drop
    You're making such nonsense it's making me laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DurpDub View Post
    SSP Boxes are used to help people buy packs rather than buying it 1 by 1. They cannot and will not remove it as it has been going for 1+ year now. It is one way to make ssp accessible to everyone, not just for you rich people who think nothing but profits, big profits.
    Just to clarify again, I don't need a single world lock profit of farming/massing/anything related to ssp shops. I'm just saying because I care for you people profiting by massing/farming etc. And true it make ssp accessible to everyone, which is literally the problem. I heard people don't even get profit from ssp shops nowadays, what's the point of making everyone owners make ssp shops when no one can profit from it. That's like telling misinformed players to do ssp as soon as they get wls. While they get nothing out of it except .
    Currently quitted.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify again, I don't need a single world lock profit of farming/massing/anything related to ssp shops. I'm just saying because I care for you people profiting by massing/farming etc. And true it make ssp accessible to everyone, which is literally the problem. I heard people don't even get profit from ssp shops nowadays, what's the point of making everyone owners make ssp shops when no one can profit from it. That's like telling misinformed players to do ssp as soon as they get wls. While they get nothing out of it except .
    Yea that how economy works. Ppl wont do it unless ite profitable so there wont be too many ssp shops...

If ppl cant get profit from something they wont do it. Its same with ssp boxes from shop. It cant drop cuz ppl will buy surg packs

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

People don't just open ssp shop without asking other ssp shop owner what their profits, meaning they have to do research how man profit it will give for them. It's their choice to do ssp, there are better ways to earn wl with that amount of dls if the player can make ssp shop.

And that's how the economy works, nothing is stable and will go higher or lower as time pass by.
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

Although growscans exist, people could still get scammed if ssp seeds were dropped in worlds instead of just selling ssp boxes. If you dropped enough seeds in one place, and dropped a large number of seeds in another area of the world, after the growscan has been used and the owner breaks it, someone else could take the seeds in the other area, leaving much fewer seeds than the buyer initially thought. This is the same way people can get scammed buying a world with gems inside.
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)