Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: This game needs HUGE FEMIZIZATION and CUTENESS

  1. #1

    Default This game needs HUGE FEMIZIZATION and CUTENESS

    Feminization and Models :

    So I will write directly;

    The rough models,square shapes,lookin like dead eyes okey I know this is the GT style and I was love these seriously that has own style like punching style your arm is gettin bigger and bigger like wth xd but It was nice still it is EXCEPT these models.there s no gender..it is a huge " - "

    So maybe that models can fit for male beceause most of guys don't need to be beautiful or looking feminen but US GIRLS need to be sexy or cute or good at least while we wearing a swimsuit right?soooo...we are looking like a swimmer tree while in it..Especcialy model's first leg x2 more big from back leg..Seriously why?I just mean can't u change models in 3.0 update ??pls...GT need that so much..just little little little more reality on models..

    Cuteness :

    I mean there s always same face,like "I will kill u" or "I don't wanna live anymore" or etc. that s the totally the thing what I understand from that face xd.We need more facial things,different face styles but not for real money!U can birng different eye styles too like cute one or hearth one or REAL cat one not a terrfying cursed cat eye...

    Thx for care I love u and GT I hope u will make better and better♥♥

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    How is the basic gt model having no gender a huge problem?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    It's fine the way it is.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

    _______________________________________
    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Zepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    287

    Default

    The growtopian model is fine. Just wear a nice hair like long surfer hair and ur good.
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    An avatar is like a blank canvas, you can choose its gender and looks by wearing different clothes.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderBoy View Post
    An avatar is like a blank canvas, you can choose its gender and looks by wearing different clothes.
    HAIRS are defining your gender..And ıt doesn't make any sense,also u are all boy I don't expect u can understand because as I said in thread most boys do not need that.So don't write things if u don't understand my problem I don't know but I don't wanna seem like a swimmer tree when I wear a swimsuit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also Because of model tryint to lookin good with a cool set being harder because models isn't even "nice" it's just "basic" in real life if I made these sets which I create in GT I could looking mega super cool or super cute or whatever..But when u wear these clothes in GT NOT ALWAYS u can always super cool too or cute here too buuut half or most of time u lookin complicated or incompatible when u suppose to look cool or etc. also I am not rich like I can't do whatever I want..But I should do a cool set with 100 wl right -_-...But u boys can't understand because with 100 wl the easiest thing making a super cool set in GT But for girls isn't working like that

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViolettaWallenstein View Post
    HAIRS are defining your gender..And ıt doesn't make any sense,also u are all boy I don't expect u can understand because as I said in thread most boys do not need that.So don't write things if u don't understand my problem I don't know but I don't wanna seem like a swimmer tree when I wear a swimsuit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also Because of model tryint to lookin good with a cool set being harder because models isn't even "nice" it's just "basic" in real life if I made these sets which I create in GT I could looking mega super cool or super cute or whatever..But when u wear these clothes in GT NOT ALWAYS u can always super cool too or cute here too buuut half or most of time u lookin complicated or incompatible when u suppose to look cool or etc. also I am not rich like I can't do whatever I want..But I should do a cool set with 100 wl right -_-...But u boys can't understand because with 100 wl the easiest thing making a super cool set in GT But for girls isn't working like that
    Well you can always wear Makeup if you want your character to look girly.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderBoy View Post
    Well you can always wear Makeup if you want your character to look girly.
    I can't help but agree with this quote. Growtopia now is indeed much better with accessories for females. You should've seen how GT was years ago: There were barely any female clothing and accessories back then.
    ~~~~SixFace

    [6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

    "Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard OZMIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    253

    Default

    The Growtopian avatar was most likely designed so that you can recognize the other person's gender just by adding a few accessories.
    Im ded

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    While you're at it we should have breast implants, choose our sex. Girls can have boobs.

    Lack of femininity solved.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard OZMIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    While you're at it we should have breast implants, choose our sex. Girls can have boobs.

    Lack of femininity solved.
    You are a god.
    Im ded

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderBoy View Post
    Well you can always wear Makeup if you want your character to look girly.
    Makeup in growtopia is straight up the most creepiest items in the game to wear. Its more of looking like a ghost than looking pretty and all girly.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,598

    Default

    No, I think GT needs more manlyness...

    Someone literally called my GrowTopian's hands "drumsticks" before and I am offended....

    So all GT player models should be Ultra-buff, with chest hair, with underwear that exposes the massiveness of the thingie inside and all players should get a free default mustache, that they are forced to wear untill they get a different one they like.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViolettaWallenstein View Post
    I get your point but at this moment, its hard to really remodel the infamous title: a growtopian. Im sure the growtopian is made like that to fit on one block height and remodeling it is really complicated than you anticipated it to be.

    Theres this other game, called pixel words where jake shows the modeling of their pixelian (idk if thats how they call it.) but it took them a lot of remodeling just to get to the final form and guess what, it didnt made much impact except for making the eyelashes more visible and making the face smaller and the clothing color. The rest of the clothing is for everyone.

    And thats the problem, if ubisoft is going to remodel a growtopian, itll be super hard because if you take a look at the published wearable items, its fit for one body type and making a body looking a little more slim will force them to make female clothes all fit since you stated that you dont want to look like a tree. Not only that but they will have to remodel the growtopian to a more manly body because then boys would complain if girls had a massive makeover which is, really really challenging for the dev team to pull that off.

    This is my personal opinion so yeah.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    I get your point but at this moment, its hard to really remodel the infamous title: a growtopian. Im sure the growtopian is made like that to fit on one block height and remodeling it is really complicated than you anticipated it to be.

    Theres this other game, called pixel words where jake shows the modeling of their pixelian (idk if thats how they call it.) but it took them a lot of remodeling just to get to the final form and guess what, it didnt made much impact except for making the eyelashes more visible and making the face smaller and the clothing color. The rest of the clothing is for everyone.

    And thats the problem, if ubisoft is going to remodel a growtopian, itll be super hard because if you take a look at the published wearable items, its fit for one body type and making a body looking a little more slim will force them to make female clothes all fit since you stated that you dont want to look like a tree. Not only that but they will have to remodel the growtopian to a more manly body because then boys would complain if girls had a massive makeover which is, really really challenging for the dev team to pull that off.

    This is my personal opinion so yeah.
    yeps I thought all of these things after I wrote this and agree about everything and I know they can't(or don't?whatever) put that much effort to this problem for GT also I am afraid of if the new models and clothes be buggy xd(sorry ubisoft but u know)

    I was thinking about Pixel World too should I play that too buuutt..just the one or two things better than GT in PW aand these are not big deal so I will wait a new sandbox game in that type with better models xd(whic is will never come)
    But thanks for writing opinion and understanding me ♥
    u are the only one who say "I understand u u may be right" -,-...

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,856

    Default

    so you're implying that girls must be cute?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard ItsFyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    I don't think any of these really need to be implemented, however, similarly to Pixel Worlds I don't see a problem with allowing players to swap between being male and female, with the difference in the females being that they have eyelashes.

    Example of Pixel Worlds gender select screen (this can be changed at any time):
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SNWWsJWGEQY/maxresdefault.jpg
    Last edited by ItsFyn; 06-18-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added an example image.
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it


    My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Colmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Eww, feminist ew
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •