Thread: This game needs HUGE FEMIZIZATION and CUTENESS

Default This game needs HUGE FEMIZIZATION and CUTENESS

Feminization and Models :

So I will write directly;

The rough models,square shapes,lookin like dead eyes okey I know this is the GT style and I was love these seriously that has own style like punching style your arm is gettin bigger and bigger like wth xd but It was nice still it is EXCEPT these models.there s no gender..it is a huge " - "

So maybe that models can fit for male beceause most of guys don't need to be beautiful or looking feminen but US GIRLS need to be sexy or cute or good at least while we wearing a swimsuit right?soooo...we are looking like a swimmer tree while in it..Especcialy model's first leg x2 more big from back leg..Seriously why?I just mean can't u change models in 3.0 update ??pls...GT need that so much..just little little little more reality on models..

Cuteness :

I mean there s always same face,like "I will kill u" or "I don't wanna live anymore" or etc. that s the totally the thing what I understand from that face xd.We need more facial things,different face styles but not for real money!U can birng different eye styles too like cute one or hearth one or REAL cat one not a terrfying cursed cat eye...

Thx for care I love u and GT I hope u will make better and better♥♥

How is the basic gt model having no gender a huge problem?

It's fine the way it is.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

The growtopian model is fine. Just wear a nice hair like long surfer hair and ur good.
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Banned

An avatar is like a blank canvas, you can choose its gender and looks by wearing different clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by BuilderBoy View Post
    An avatar is like a blank canvas, you can choose its gender and looks by wearing different clothes.
    HAIRS are defining your gender..And ıt doesn't make any sense,also u are all boy I don't expect u can understand because as I said in thread most boys do not need that.So don't write things if u don't understand my problem I don't know but I don't wanna seem like a swimmer tree when I wear a swimsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Because of model tryint to lookin good with a cool set being harder because models isn't even "nice" it's just "basic" in real life if I made these sets which I create in GT I could looking mega super cool or super cute or whatever..But when u wear these clothes in GT NOT ALWAYS u can always super cool too or cute here too buuut half or most of time u lookin complicated or incompatible when u suppose to look cool or etc. also I am not rich like I can't do whatever I want..But I should do a cool set with 100 wl right -_-...But u boys can't understand because with 100 wl the easiest thing making a super cool set in GT But for girls isn't working like that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ViolettaWallenstein View Post
    HAIRS are defining your gender..And ıt doesn't make any sense,also u are all boy I don't expect u can understand because as I said in thread most boys do not need that.So don't write things if u don't understand my problem I don't know but I don't wanna seem like a swimmer tree when I wear a swimsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Because of model tryint to lookin good with a cool set being harder because models isn't even "nice" it's just "basic" in real life if I made these sets which I create in GT I could looking mega super cool or super cute or whatever..But when u wear these clothes in GT NOT ALWAYS u can always super cool too or cute here too buuut half or most of time u lookin complicated or incompatible when u suppose to look cool or etc. also I am not rich like I can't do whatever I want..But I should do a cool set with 100 wl right -_-...But u boys can't understand because with 100 wl the easiest thing making a super cool set in GT But for girls isn't working like that
    Well you can always wear Makeup if you want your character to look girly.

Master Sorcerer

I can't help but agree with this quote. Growtopia now is indeed much better with accessories for females. You should've seen how GT was years ago: There were barely any female clothing and accessories back then.
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

The Growtopian avatar was most likely designed so that you can recognize the other person's gender just by adding a few accessories.
    Im ded

While you're at it we should have breast implants, choose our sex. Girls can have boobs.

Lack of femininity solved.
    Love ya'

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    While you're at it we should have breast implants, choose our sex. Girls can have boobs.

Lack of femininity solved.
    You are a god.
    Im ded

Makeup in growtopia is straight up the most creepiest items in the game to wear. Its more of looking like a ghost than looking pretty and all girly.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

Banned

No, I think GT needs more manlyness...

Someone literally called my GrowTopian's hands "drumsticks" before and I am offended....

So all GT player models should be Ultra-buff, with chest hair, with underwear that exposes the massiveness of the thingie inside and all players should get a free default mustache, that they are forced to wear untill they get a different one they like.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolettaWallenstein View Post
    I get your point but at this moment, its hard to really remodel the infamous title: a growtopian. Im sure the growtopian is made like that to fit on one block height and remodeling it is really complicated than you anticipated it to be.

Theres this other game, called pixel words where jake shows the modeling of their pixelian (idk if thats how they call it.) but it took them a lot of remodeling just to get to the final form and guess what, it didnt made much impact except for making the eyelashes more visible and making the face smaller and the clothing color. The rest of the clothing is for everyone.

And thats the problem, if ubisoft is going to remodel a growtopian, itll be super hard because if you take a look at the published wearable items, its fit for one body type and making a body looking a little more slim will force them to make female clothes all fit since you stated that you dont want to look like a tree. Not only that but they will have to remodel the growtopian to a more manly body because then boys would complain if girls had a massive makeover which is, really really challenging for the dev team to pull that off.

This is my personal opinion so yeah.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    I get your point but at this moment, its hard to really remodel the infamous title: a growtopian. Im sure the growtopian is made like that to fit on one block height and remodeling it is really complicated than you anticipated it to be.

Theres this other game, called pixel words where jake shows the modeling of their pixelian (idk if thats how they call it.) but it took them a lot of remodeling just to get to the final form and guess what, it didnt made much impact except for making the eyelashes more visible and making the face smaller and the clothing color. The rest of the clothing is for everyone.

And thats the problem, if ubisoft is going to remodel a growtopian, itll be super hard because if you take a look at the published wearable items, its fit for one body type and making a body looking a little more slim will force them to make female clothes all fit since you stated that you dont want to look like a tree. Not only that but they will have to remodel the growtopian to a more manly body because then boys would complain if girls had a massive makeover which is, really really challenging for the dev team to pull that off.

This is my personal opinion so yeah.
    yeps I thought all of these things after I wrote this and agree about everything and I know they can't(or don't?whatever) put that much effort to this problem for GT also I am afraid of if the new models and clothes be buggy xd(sorry ubisoft but u know)

I was thinking about Pixel World too should I play that too buuutt..just the one or two things better than GT in PW aand these are not big deal so I will wait a new sandbox game in that type with better models xd(whic is will never come)
    But thanks for writing opinion and understanding me ♥
    u are the only one who say "I understand u u may be right" -,-...

so you're implying that girls must be cute?
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

I don't think any of these really need to be implemented, however, similarly to Pixel Worlds I don't see a problem with allowing players to swap between being male and female, with the difference in the females being that they have eyelashes.

Example of Pixel Worlds gender select screen (this can be changed at any time):
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SNWWsJWGEQY/maxresdefault.jpg
    Last edited by ItsFyn; 06-18-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added an example image.
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Eww, feminist ew
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!