Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: NASDAQ gone, TRADE not???

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    775

    Default NASDAQ gone, TRADE not???

    As the title says, this is utterly stupid to ban worlds of people banned already. And please dont give me a copy paste response ive seen the reply to the other thread which you closed, when the forums is a place for DISCUSSION! Hundreds of people have been banned since this game started and not even half of their worlds have been nuked. I know that woshipaul is ban evading and stuff but earlier i saw him on the account WHICH is supposed to be suspended which means that if he WAS suspended then nuking a world is unnecessary
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    The weekly wish will make your wish come true! Join today by clicking on this pic

    Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Aneeqz51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Trade has like no personal possession of igo in it
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

    Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    Trade has like no personal possession of igo in it
    That wasnt the point though, it was that they were banning worlds of banned people long ago
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    The weekly wish will make your wish come true! Join today by clicking on this pic

    Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Marcoolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Under Your Skin
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Where is rollback 1 seed in nasdaq?? its gone.. why important, i think its rarest and expensive seed in game.

    seed was there when woshipaul own world.. (like 2 weeks ago)
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 90

  5. #5
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    That wasnt the point though, it was that they were banning worlds of banned people long ago
    Give some examples. And no, NASDAQ does not count for reasons already stated

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post
    Where is rollback 1 seed in nasdaq?? its gone.. why important, i think its rarest and expensive seed in game.

    seed was there when woshipaul own world.. (like 2 weeks ago)
    Yep rollback seed, curse wand , golden items and many more went "missing in action". I have a video of mod cursing and banning people in NASDAQ for exposing their actions but they may have used some minor vulgar words secretly but not sure. For instance, one of the real comments from the video "Mods, you are no better than scammer" got a guy cursed...
    However, after "punishing" 3-5ppl ... they STOPPED and IGNORED!!

    I won't say much here, neither will i post the video .

    TBH, i have a bad feeling that this may relates to the higher ups.

    NOTE:They might have scold vulgar words privately at mods and that's illegal (they deserve the ban). However, if they didn't... I'm really disappointed in them

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TanJJ View Post
    Yep rollback seed, curse wand , golden items and many more went "missing in action". I have a video of mod cursing and banning people in NASDAQ for exposing their actions but they may have used some minor vulgar words secretly but not sure. For instance, one of the real comments from the video "Mods, you are no better than scammer" got a guy cursed...
    However, after "punishing" 3-5ppl ... they STOPPED and IGNORED!!

    I won't say much here, neither will i post the video .

    TBH, i have a bad feeling that this may relates to the higher ups.

    NOTE:They might have scold vulgar words privately at mods and that's illegal (they deserve the ban). However, if they didn't... I'm really disappointed in them
    Any links to the video?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    That wasnt the point though, it was that they were banning worlds of banned people long ago
    They don’t ban worlds by players who were banned. I think this topic needs to be brought up because what Neko said didn’t make sense at all. You can get a world banned just by doing illegal activities in it, aka sabotage.



  8. #8

    Default

    This has already been answered in another thread. Closing this thread. Here's the quote/final verdict:

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    The world was nuked because the owner has been ban evading and was suspended for multiple game violations that are subject to permanent ban. Part of the punishment (and it is also part of the game rules) that we nuke all of his worlds.

    But it has come to our attention that the NASDAQ world was actually valued by the community due to it's sentimental value. A lot of players asked us to open the world again for that reason. I asked veteran players as well as our Forum Guardians and Mods 2.0 to verify the claims.

    And due to insistent public demand and after some debates and discussions we decided to open it up again for the community but only so you could walk down memory lane and the world will be owned by Ubisoft (besides the world owner is already suspended and the punishment will never be lifted), it will no longer be updated it will just be there open for you all like museum.

    Again, if we were to follow the game rules that world should be nuked.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Suomi 🇫🇮
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Seems a little fishy to me..
    IGN: Ephus

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Ezereal

    Level: 80
    Gender: Male
    Country: 🇫🇮
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

    Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •