Thread: NASDAQ gone, TRADE not???

Default NASDAQ gone, TRADE not???

As the title says, this is utterly stupid to ban worlds of people banned already. And please dont give me a copy paste response ive seen the reply to the other thread which you closed, when the forums is a place for DISCUSSION! Hundreds of people have been banned since this game started and not even half of their worlds have been nuked. I know that woshipaul is ban evading and stuff but earlier i saw him on the account WHICH is supposed to be suspended which means that if he WAS suspended then nuking a world is unnecessary
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    The weekly wish will make your wish come true! Join today by clicking on this pic

Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

Trade has like no personal possession of igo in it
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    Trade has like no personal possession of igo in it
    That wasnt the point though, it was that they were banning worlds of banned people long ago
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    The weekly wish will make your wish come true! Join today by clicking on this pic

Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

Where is rollback 1 seed in nasdaq?? its gone.. why important, i think its rarest and expensive seed in game.

seed was there when woshipaul own world.. (like 2 weeks ago)
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 90

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    That wasnt the point though, it was that they were banning worlds of banned people long ago
    Give some examples. And no, NASDAQ does not count for reasons already stated

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post
    Where is rollback 1 seed in nasdaq?? its gone.. why important, i think its rarest and expensive seed in game.

seed was there when woshipaul own world.. (like 2 weeks ago)
    Yep rollback seed, curse wand , golden items and many more went "missing in action". I have a video of mod cursing and banning people in NASDAQ for exposing their actions but they may have used some minor vulgar words secretly but not sure. For instance, one of the real comments from the video "Mods, you are no better than scammer" got a guy cursed...
    However, after "punishing" 3-5ppl ... they STOPPED and IGNORED!!

I won't say much here, neither will i post the video .

TBH, i have a bad feeling that this may relates to the higher ups.

NOTE:They might have scold vulgar words privately at mods and that's illegal (they deserve the ban). However, if they didn't... I'm really disappointed in them

Quote Originally Posted by TanJJ View Post
    Yep rollback seed, curse wand , golden items and many more went "missing in action". I have a video of mod cursing and banning people in NASDAQ for exposing their actions but they may have used some minor vulgar words secretly but not sure. For instance, one of the real comments from the video "Mods, you are no better than scammer" got a guy cursed...
    However, after "punishing" 3-5ppl ... they STOPPED and IGNORED!!

I won't say much here, neither will i post the video .

TBH, i have a bad feeling that this may relates to the higher ups.

NOTE:They might have scold vulgar words privately at mods and that's illegal (they deserve the ban). However, if they didn't... I'm really disappointed in them
    Any links to the video?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    They don’t ban worlds by players who were banned. I think this topic needs to be brought up because what Neko said didn’t make sense at all. You can get a world banned just by doing illegal activities in it, aka sabotage.

This has already been answered in another thread. Closing this thread. Here's the quote/final verdict:

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    The world was nuked because the owner has been ban evading and was suspended for multiple game violations that are subject to permanent ban. Part of the punishment (and it is also part of the game rules) that we nuke all of his worlds.

But it has come to our attention that the NASDAQ world was actually valued by the community due to it's sentimental value. A lot of players asked us to open the world again for that reason. I asked veteran players as well as our Forum Guardians and Mods 2.0 to verify the claims.

And due to insistent public demand and after some debates and discussions we decided to open it up again for the community but only so you could walk down memory lane and the world will be owned by Ubisoft (besides the world owner is already suspended and the punishment will never be lifted), it will no longer be updated it will just be there open for you all like museum.

Again, if we were to follow the game rules that world should be nuked.

Seems a little fishy to me..
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done