Thread: Tournament and pet battles

Question Tournament and pet battles

Can someone learn me few things about Tournaments and pet battles?
    If I buy a Tournament Ticket for 10,000 gems I can fight all 5 days of Tournament?
    How hards is to reach 2500 points at Tournament? I can spend a lot of time if is needed.
    What decks are best in Tournament? I would spend 5-20 Diamond Locks for a deck if worth.

Master Sorcerer

Lightbulb wew tournament ;/

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Can someone learn me few things about Tournaments and pet battles?
    If I buy a Tournament Ticket for 10,000 gems I can fight all 5 days of Tournament?
    How hards is to reach 2500 points at Tournament? I can spend a lot of time if is needed.
    What decks are best in Tournament? I would spend 5-20 Diamond Locks for a deck if worth.
    Yes, if you buy a ticket for 10,000 gems (or 7-8 wls from another player), you can fight all 5 days.

Its reallyhard to get 2500 points, I've heard but not witnessed, that some of the top players in tournament are boosting(farming points from other accounts/people) while I'm not sure of these allegations, its still really hard to maintain your points, because if you lose to people with less points you lose an absurd amount of points. I don't think there are any "best decks" (my opinion), but I think the most used one is diamond drag - sheep/ds (to get high points I mean) but this deck has weakness', and its over your budget of 5-20 at 45-50dls

Overall, don't do pet battles just for the tournament. Its broken. I pet battle for fun, tried the tournament and it was an absolute mess, (maybe because I'm just broke but idk)
    It's meant to be one of those fun updates, but people only see it for the tournament (aka golden dragon statue), we don't need those kind of people in the pet battling community
    if that's not you I'm sorry I assumed you were, but just don't do it for tournament. (most of those people who only care about tournament like the top ranking, who has been for the past couple tournaments, I don't really ever see him in buybattle (main pet battle world), only in tournaments, and he is kind of like one of those people that we don't see but somehow he is always on the top, I hate to see people only use things like pet battling (fun) for profit (golden dragon statue).

Anyway you do whatever you want. but I would not suggest to enter tournament, at least not until their is a revamp.

Also, the tournament worlds seem to be pretty empty during the tournament, so it's hard to find people to fight.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE