Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /invisible for owners

uh I think they should add that when you are invisible , you can’t pick up stuff or ban people and kick people , and when ur visible , warm up 5 sec , so you can’t get scammed
    Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    -owner makes a drop game, gets an admin and becomes a ghost (owner)
    -admin gets someone to world and makes him drop while admin is "out of the world"
    -owner takes wls and bans the victim.
    Goal:
    31/50 Level
    1/1 Ring

Channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsl...ymtUhU3i-t7m4g

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    /who will not work,but when owner became invisible in chat will appear “Owner became ghost” so all players will know that he is invisible. Admins can’t use this command. I know that are many ways to scam but if player which is about to get scammed is not an idiot, he will read the chat or he will that owner don’t left.
    Anyway, maybe someone will came with ideas to reduce scams with this command. By the way are tons of items which let us scam(royale lock,psy bunny,snowball,extract-o-snap eyc.).
    might as well not add it,what's the point of going invisible if they know you're there
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

For all those who said too many scam opportunity, in game are many items which are giving this opportunity. But when you’re invisible, you can’t do nothing. That’s why I said “owner became ghost”. He can’t pull/ban/kick/collect items/drop items. If anyone will say: you can became invisible and use a psy bunny on your victim, bunny is already used to scam. When you’re ghost you can infinity jump and stay anywhere you want. You can’t became uninvisible while you’ on a solid block. You can eventually, change your clothes,msg someone or something like that. There will be always possibilities. Blame on those haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    looking at this suggestion and your horrible avatar i have lost hope in humanity
    Since I saw your avatar and signature I understood your message. Being toxic is what you’re doing. For your pleasure, leave this platform. If you have no connection with the discussion, it's better not to bother than to be a fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    might as well not add it,what's the point of going invisible if they know you're there
    They might don’t know if you’re in World because they may enter after you. And a short example: You’re owner of BUYGHC you enter in world and use command. They will don’t known if you’re in world because, the entred message will not appear. It is visible for just first 14 players. And players who entred can’t see you,admins too.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Since I saw your avatar and signature I understood your message. Being toxic is what you’re doing. For your pleasure, leave this platform. If you have no connection with the discussion, it's better not to bother than to be a fool.

- - - Updated - - -

They might don’t know if you’re in World because they may enter after you. And a short example: You’re owner of BUYGHC you enter in world and use command. They will don’t known if you’re in world because, the entred message will not appear. It is visible for just first 14 players. And players who entred can’t see you,admins too.
    Let's see what we got here... your avatar is cropped s**ual anime content. Also the fact that you can't be visible standing on a solid block? Well mobile players will be invisible in their worlds.
    GrowID: CoolAkramTV
    World: CATV

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Who are you and where did you come from?
    YouTube: CoolAkramTV (i upload videos there i guess)

I'm pretty sure that this suggestion will have more disadvantages than advantages. Specially when we have players that will think of many ways on how to scam others to cause a lot of problems even tho I like this suggestion.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 64
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming (Puchy)
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

It is a dangerous (scamming opportunities) and not a necessary command. If you want to monitor someone, just go on your alt.

Why would anyone want to be invisible besides monitoring?
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ