Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What defines a socially anxious human being

Default What defines a socially anxious human being

I know there's a lot of socially anxious nibbas in here so I thought this is a good place to ask this

So my friends call me socially anxious since I am a bit shy while taking to strangers as THEY say which I am pretty sure I am not I mean I have the confidence to talk about hentai in public ffs
    Also everyone is shy when talking to strangers as I know

Anyways what do you guys thin! Are the traits of socially anxious people
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

I saw this thread while on the main page and thought it would say “What defines a society?”

Banned

The defining feature of social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, is intense anxiety or fear of being judged, negatively evaluated, or rejected in a social or performance situation.

Or just being a normal introvert .

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    I saw this thread while on the main page and thought it would say “What defines a society?”
    I think what defines society is the feeling that all threads die after you reply to them
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

We live in a society

Unhappy Please Be Appropiate

Keep things PG. There might be kids looking in the forums so please "Try to be Appropiate" Thanks!

Also I wanna answer this question so yes it's true. People are socially akward but try to express ourselves nad not be shy. aJust got out more and you'll meet new people in your lives. As always stay safe and play safe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadez.exe View Post
    Keep things PG. There might be kids looking in the forums so please "Try to be Appropiate" Thanks!

Also I wanna answer this question so yes it's true. People are socially akward but try to express ourselves nad not be shy. aJust got out more and you'll meet new people in your lives. As always stay safe and play safe.
    How is this inappropriate in any way?

Master Sorcerer

so? did you read what the op was asking or...?

call me daddy UwU
    discord: @lil synchro#0666

Socially anxious person?
    Of course i know him, he's me!

HugeLock already explained the definition.

- - - Updated - - -

Wht???????
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Mod.exe View Post
    Keep things SPG-18. There might be teenager looking to like you so please "Try to be Appropiate" Thanks!

I don't know why I sometimes say inappropriate words.

Did you just say you talked about hentai in a public place?

You're shy with strangers? The majority of people here is too. If that doesn't comfort you enough, just think of Komi-sama as she has the same case as us all.
    Last edited by Critical; 06-12-2019 at 04:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    So my friends call me socially anxious since I am a bit shy while taking to strangers. Also everyone is shy when talking to strangers as I know

Anyways what do you guys think! Are the traits of socially anxious people
    Hi, I'm dovaogedys. Nice to meet you!

I think it's pretty normal that we feel anxious and shy especially when we are engaged in a conversation with strangers--and you have nothing to worry about this. Maybe your friends are just making fun of you and trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

I know little about this but I think an individual is considered as "socially anxious" when he/she feels awkward and uncomfortable whenever he/she is surrounded by many--or simply: you fear social situations that involves interaction with other people.
    instagram: dovaogedys_gt
    valar dohaeris; valar morghulis.