Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

Thread: [Official] Ubimumu’s BFG Service!

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    I am interested in this service!! I can provide 3k sorcerer,3kchands, and 3k pepper trees!! Pm/dm in insta/discord/forums
    Just Msged you in game! Always happy to meet someone new!
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  2. #42
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    35

    Exclamation

    Are This official growtopia staff ?

    -GoogleSTART

  3. #43
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleSTART View Post
    Are This official growtopia staff ?

    -GoogleSTART
    Yo, what do you mean?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Looking to redesign the world soon! (The service world)
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Redesigning service world almost COMEPLETE!
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  6. #46
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    East Borneo, Indonesia
    Posts
    27

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    UbiMumu's Breaking Service!

    Welcome!
    So you have a crap ton of farmables, Right? Buuuuuuuut you really reeeally do not want to break them.


    Well that alright, because you can give them to me to break!
    That's right your lazy ass never has to break another block again!


    BUT HOW?
    It is simple all you have to do is go to my world VvVUbiServiceVvV



    And just ask me to give you a room! All you have to do is drop the blocks in your room, and I will drop the seeds in your room after I am done!

    When I get to your blocks they will take around
    1k block ~10 minutes
    WOW 10 minutes!?!
    nUb:Ubi, how are you breaking them so fast?
    Me:Hacks, I use hacks.

    I just put the blocks in my NEW BFG STAYY!
    VvVHERE's a Render!VvV


    Did I mention it is TOTALLY FREE! YUP also If in 3 days I do not break your blocks, or for some reason I cant you get a
    World Lock!

    So Hop on over to UbiService
    Put a reply down there in the forums if you are interested my dudes!
    See you there

    -Ubimumu
    I Really Interested To This Service, If You Still Have A Room Pls Msg Me In-Game Or Reply To This Post

    IGN:TEMPLEGROW3

    Sorry For My Bad English

    Thank You

  7. #47
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEMPLEGROW3 View Post
    I Really Interested To This Service, If You Still Have A Room Pls Msg Me In-Game Or Reply To This Post

    IGN:TEMPLEGROW3

    Sorry For My Bad English

    Thank You
    Smooth my guy, Ima Msg you I game!
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  8. #48
    Lesser Knight 7enz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    UbiMumu's Breaking Service!

    Welcome!
    So you have a crap ton of farmables, Right? Buuuuuuuut you really reeeally do not want to break them.


    Well that alright, because you can give them to me to break!
    That's right your lazy ass never has to break another block again!


    BUT HOW?
    It is simple all you have to do is go to my world VvVUbiServiceVvV



    And just ask me to give you a room! All you have to do is drop the blocks in your room, and I will drop the seeds in your room after I am done!

    When I get to your blocks they will take around
    1k block ~10 minutes
    WOW 10 minutes!?!
    nUb:Ubi, how are you breaking them so fast?
    Me:Hacks, I use hacks.

    I just put the blocks in my NEW BFG STAYY!
    VvVHERE's a Render!VvV


    Did I mention it is TOTALLY FREE! YUP also If in 3 days I do not break your blocks, or for some reason I cant you get a
    World Lock!

    So Hop on over to UbiService
    Put a reply down there in the forums if you are interested my dudes!
    See you there

    -Ubimumu
    i think u just break the rule of the game

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7enz View Post
    i think u just break the rule of the game
    Care to explain my guy?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Snap, my boi just dropped off 20k+ pepper, noice homie
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  11. #51
    Lesser Wizard KASALI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    Snap, my boi just dropped off 20k+ pepper, noice homie
    Is this me? Its not only 20k, I dropped 10 pepper farms so 90-100k I have the screenshot for you xD
    IGN:KASALI
    Level:72

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KASALI View Post
    Is this me? Its not only 20k, I dropped 10 pepper farms so 90-100k I have the screenshot for you xD
    Oh snap! I didn’t want to seem cocky xD I’ll have them done today
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,198

    Default

    Wish you the best of luck now that I can no longer do my BFG service...
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Wish you the best of luck now that I can no longer do my BFG service...
    Omg, no dude what happend?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  15. #55
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    Omg, no dude what happend?
    My stupidity led me to get my 105 dls scammed.
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

  16. #56
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    My stupidity led me to get my 105 dls scammed.
    Oh no, dare I ask what happened? And is there anything I can do to help?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    peppers done
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  18. #58
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleSTART View Post
    Are This official growtopia staff ?

    -GoogleSTART
    No he is not. He just wants to help out. The official staffs could be found here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-staff-members
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

  19. #59
    Serf
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1

    Default Chands interested in service!

    I am extremely interested!

  20. #60
    Master Sorcerer Marcoolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Under Your Skin
    Posts
    1,980

    Default

    Lets say if i have first day in hfest 300k pepper blocks.. how long it take to get seeds??

    I know its long month before hfest but you done this last year in same time?

    why i ask.. maybe you have alot customers in hfest
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 92
    Tiny shop in MMWMM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •