View Poll Results: Should this feature be implemented?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 92.31%
  • No

1 7.69%

Thread: PAW: Allow Legendary Title to be toggled on/off.

Default PAW: Allow Legendary Title to be toggled on/off.

Allow /hidestatus (or another command) to toggle the Legendary Title on and off.
    The apple has the same effect, but it lasts for 24 hours and it doesn’t toggle on and off.

The legendary title can be a burden, especially when in a public world. Allowing this option would allow for people with legendary titles to return to a state of normalcy without being forced to not have the title for an entire day.

I don’t see why this shouldn’t be added as it is only a source of convenience for legendary title users and it doesn’t have any inconveniences with it (that I’m aware of).
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Master Sorcerer

Seems like another useful quality of life addition for the game. Majority of people will never need to use this, but I can't see any negatives with this. +1
    Main World: ARCANE7
    BFG Worlds: DIRTBFG1

Want to know random statistics about Growtopia?
    [Spreadsheet Link Here]

WASTED : Yeah I toggle my legendary title when i'm in public because I don't like it

Might be good in some cases, but also helps in *cough* illegal account traders

+0.5

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    WASTED : Yeah I toggle my legendary title when i'm in public because I don't like it

Might be good in some cases, but also helps in *cough* illegal account traders

+0.5
    You could say the same for apples, they also hide the legendary title. Not sure why this is much different.

Default Absolutely

great idea and I cant see any potential downsides! I don't even have it yet (probs not for another year) but I see noobs swarm players with the tag all the time.
    Banned and Unbanned for The Carnival Ban Glitch. U Be Soft Please Fix

Master Sorcerer

Indeed a quality idea. I can't imagine how Growtopians with Legendary Titles feel when they enter public worlds, only to get swarmed by other people requesting to be friends and other similar stuffs.

Definitely a +1 to our Legendary Titled players out there.
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox View Post
    You could say the same for apples, they also hide the legendary title. Not sure why this is much different.
    ok check mods effect

Allow /hidestatus (or another command) to toggle the Legendary Title on and off.
    The apple has the same effect, but it lasts for 24 hours and it doesn’t toggle on and off.

The legendary title can be a burden, especially when in a public world. Allowing this option would allow for people with legendary titles to return to a state of normalcy without being forced to not have the title for an entire day.

I don’t see why this shouldn’t be added as it is only a source of convenience for legendary title users and it doesn’t have any inconveniences with it (that I’m aware of).
    this is also useful for youtubers who make gold digger content (must have l title)they will go to world love and use the nob set and when the girl refuses the person who has the l title can show it that makes the girl regret
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Growtoken: 55/100

Instagram:@maulana.mis__
    Like anime,game, Manga

PLUS ULTRA
    Watch this cool (not my video)

Still waiting way to hide blue name too...
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

uh if the effects finish , eat again !

Goal:
    31/50 Level
    1/1 Ring

Channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsl...ymtUhU3i-t7m4g

Bump bump bump