Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I profit from being the owner of a free bfg?

Lesser Wizard

Default Do I profit from being the owner of a free bfg?

If I do profit, can u tell me what do I profit? Like how?do I gain a name in free bfg or what? And also what farmable to use as i cant decide which to use I need a farmable that I can farm up to harvest fest and is good for harvest fest in terms of balance moon cakes. Also I need a farmable that is able to give a decent amount of gems per farm harvested and is able to gain seed increase rapidly.

In short I need ur help to recommend me a farmable that does not take too long to grow and gives me a decent amount of gems per harvest and give me lots of balance moon cakes too. The farmable is for my bfg and I will farm it until harvest fest to get balance moon cakes.
    Ty for helping in advance.

Lesser Wizard

Like should I do free bfg or rent? And what farmables? Ty for helping in a noob in this game lols

Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Like should I do free bfg or rent? And what farmables? Ty for helping in a noob in this game lols
    More players in free bfg, pepper are probably best.
    Juyt70
    Ign: FunPlayerGt2
    Twitch: FunPlayer GT
    Youtube: FunPlayer GT
    Finland is ice hockey world champions of 2019!!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by juyt70 View Post
    More players in free bfg, pepper are probably best.
    Ok tks I will do pepper than. Btw is pepper good for harvest fest? 🤔🤔

They said the higher the rarity the higher chance to get balanced mooncake

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    They said the higher the rarity the higher chance to get balanced mooncake

Ok so what farmables u recommend me?

if u want do bfg everyday then peppers would be the best
    If u want to do bfg every now and then and also get ready for harvest fest with high rarity trees, then chandeliers or magic bells would do the trick

P.S. Chandelier prices have gone up quite a bit, probably good to wait and see if price drops from 15-17/wl to 19-20/wl
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    P.S. Chandelier prices have gone up quite a bit, probably good to wait and see if price drops from 15-17/wl to 19-20/wl
    They rising because of harvest fest. It will rise slowly so you should buy it ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so what farmables u recommend me?
    Chand Pepper and Laser Grid

up to you

Cover is not the book

For a cover is nice

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    They rising because of harvest fest. It will rise slowly so you should buy it ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Chand Pepper and Laser Grid

up to you
    Ok tysm guys I think I will do tons of pepper bfgs but should I do rent or free bfg? Which one has more ppl and is profitable? And what is my profit? Like what do I get for doing that bfg? Pls explain tysm

- - - Updated - - -

Ok tysm guys I think I will do tons of pepper bfgs but should I do rent or free bfg? Which one has more ppl and is profitable? And what is my profit? Like what do I get for doing that bfg? Pls explain tysm
    I mean I will do laser grids and pepper daily so how? Ty

Master Sorcerer

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I will do laser grids and pepper daily so how? Ty
    From personal experience, free bfgs are more profitable than rented bfgs to me.
    Time. Time is money. It is more difficult to find paying customers for rented bfgs, and gives you not that much extra profit, but free bfgs are easy to set up and can allow you to plant as a consistent schedule.

Free BFG:
    - Profit: Seed Profit, Gem Profit
    - Easily set up, just broadcast once, all farmables cleared, replant seeds and wait for the next day

Paid BFG:
    - Profit: Seed Profit, Gem Profit, Rent Profit
    - Hard to set up, requires cbing most the time, low amount of renters, but potential for more profit.

Largely, you should depend on the gems that you get from harvesting the trees and the extra (around 10-5% depending on farmable) seeds per harvest of the farmable. If you have time however, setting up a rent bfg can obtain you a couple extra world locks, although it is not worth the time in my opinion.

u forgot to add autofarmer

Cover is not the book

For a cover is nice

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    From personal experience, free bfgs are more profitable than rented bfgs to me.
    Time. Time is money. It is more difficult to find paying customers for rented bfgs, and gives you not that much extra profit, but free bfgs are easy to set up and can allow you to plant as a consistent schedule.

Free BFG:
    - Profit: Seed Profit, Gem Profit
    - Easily set up, just broadcast once, all farmables cleared, replant seeds and wait for the next day

Paid BFG:
    - Profit: Seed Profit, Gem Profit, Rent Profit
    - Hard to set up, requires cbing most the time, low amount of renters, but potential for more profit.

Largely, you should depend on the gems that you get from harvesting the trees and the extra (around 10-5% depending on farmable) seeds per harvest of the farmable. If you have time however, setting up a rent bfg can obtain you a couple extra world locks, although it is not worth the time in my opinion.
    Ok I think I will go for free bfg as I do not really need the wls and I need farmables to be cleared quickly so yea imma just depend on the gems profit I get. Btw how should I spend my gem profits? Should I build a small vend shop to sell the items u guys are going to recommend me?

Lesser Wizard

Ok I think I will go for free bfg as I do not really need the wls and I need farmables to be cleared quickly so yea imma just depend on the gems profit I get. Btw how should I spend my gem profits? Should I build a small vend shop to sell the items u guys are going to recommend me?
    And free bfg means dc=rip gems right? And just clarifying that free bfg still does give a good profit compared to renting which has a higher profit right? And what should I make the rooms with? For the free bfg pls help tysm.

Squire

Lightbulb

try msg Windtt he has 90+ free chand bfg worlds

(windfree1-90 +)

maybe he will answer your questions

Lesser Wizard

doing bfgs is hard these days

bfg market is overcrowded. Today i tried selling rent for chand bfg but in BUYBFG was like 20 spammers so no one came. Had to make it free

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TTTZ View Post
    doing bfgs is hard these days

bfg market is overcrowded. Today i tried selling rent for chand bfg but in BUYBFG was like 20 spammers so no one came. Had to make it free
    Exactly what I mean by hard to setup and get customers.
    Free BFGS are pretty easy to set up, just create a bunch of steam rooms in your farm worlds like this:
    www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/dirtbfg2.png

I like vertical rooms, but horizontal also work as well.

For my design, I just repeat this 15 times for 15 rooms:
    FUNNEL DOWN || STEAM COLLECTOR
    STEAM DOOR || STEAM REVOLVER

Another pro of free bfgs I didn't mention - It is much convinient because you can easily implement it inside your own farm world, whilst if you have paid bfgs, you need to harvest all your farmables from another world and move them to your bfg renting world (since password door rooms are wayyy too large and take up too much space, whilst these steam rooms can be compacted into a little section of your world)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Exactly what I mean by hard to setup and get customers.
    Free BFGS are pretty easy to set up, just create a bunch of steam rooms in your farm worlds like this:
    www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/dirtbfg2.png

I like vertical rooms, but horizontal also work as well.

For my design, I just repeat this 15 times for 15 rooms:
    FUNNEL DOWN || STEAM COLLECTOR
    STEAM DOOR || STEAM REVOLVER

Another pro of free bfgs I didn't mention - It is much convinient because you can easily implement it inside your own farm world, whilst if you have paid bfgs, you need to harvest all your farmables from another world and move them to your bfg renting world (since password door rooms are wayyy too large and take up too much space, whilst these steam rooms can be compacted into a little section of your world)
    Ok tysm guys will do a free pepper and lgrid bfg daily but how do I spend the gems profit?

Lesser Wizard

Ok tysm guys will do a free pepper and lgrid bfg daily but how do I spend the gems profit?
    Should I do lgrid or pepper bfg? I need the farmable that is good for harvest fest so I am gonna farm it up. So which farmable pepper or lgrid is better? For bfg and harvest fest and also how should I spend my gems. Tysm lols

Should I do lgrid or pepper bfg? I need the farmable that is good for harvest fest so I am gonna farm it up. So which farmable pepper or lgrid is better? For bfg and harvest fest and also how should I spend my gems. Tysm lols
    L Grid on free bgs are annoying and can be used as a troll/scam machine, so I suggest you to use pepper.
    And the gems I also suggest you on spending them on Summer Surprise Boxes on the Summer Event next month and sell the packs to people.
    Quitted growtopia and forums, but I'm still active on Forumers United discord server.

~Farewell ~

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Preseted View Post
    L Grid on free bgs are annoying and can be used as a troll/scam machine, so I suggest you to use pepper.
    And the gems I also suggest you on spending them on Summer Surprise Boxes on the Summer Event next month and sell the packs to people.
    Ok tysm but which farmables is better for harvest fest between lgrid and pepper and the gem drops per block for each of them is? Idk how much pls help tysm