Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with bullies.

Master Sorcerer

I was bullied before from Grade 3 - Grade 8

Basically, they took my money, always hit me every single freaking day, copied my answers by pressuring me everytime. I was very scared to fight back.

Until I actually had enough of that crap, everytime they hit me I hit them back. Sure, I got beaten up but hey, it actually worked. They still bothered me after that, but they quickly had enough.

The boy who takes my lunch money and If I said I don't have any he punches me; I punched him in the face. Unfortunately his brother was near so I got beaten up. But hey, it stopped.

You have to retaliate back to them or else they won't stop. Might hurt, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    how about you just dont get bullied lol
    lol reminds me of this one meme
    Name:  why-dont-homeless-people-just-buy-a-house-40-shares-6267153.png
Views: 70
Size:  80.5 KB

Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder

I'm thankful that people in my school do not bully people by punching
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:

Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

Whew. I guess I should be happy that kind of things doesn't usually happen in schools I study.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

Ah......
    Mostly bullies are just bored and looking for some fun.
    Play poker face without showing emotions is really effective. What I did when a senior came up to me and ask me for my name was saying hi and saying that my mom taught me not to give strangers my name, intimidate them by showing no emotions.

Also if they are still taking your lunch, try not to bring or eat as fast as you can.
    Last edited by Locked; 06-14-2019 at 05:16 AM.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    How do you deal with people that bully you?

Im getting bullied in school by those feckless, jealous peps, like stealing my lunch, throwing crumpled papers at me and scaring the living soul out of me. Trying to belie the truth that im getting bullied doesnt help, i tried to talk to my adviser and she was like "just avoid them".
    ReCOrd ANd rePORt them!!!111!!!!!!11!!!

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih
    2g2t.org time

Master Sorcerer

How do you deal with people that bully you?

Im getting bullied in school by those feckless, jealous peps, like stealing my lunch, throwing crumpled papers at me and scaring the living soul out of me. Trying to belie the truth that im getting bullied doesnt help, i tried to talk to my adviser and she was like "just avoid them".
    First and foremost, most of us here (might be only me in this case) don't know where you live. As such, we don't know what items you can bring to your school (Phones, certain stationery, etc) and how the classes in your school are conducted. Assuming that you can't bring any of these things, what the others said about stabbing, beating and recording your bullies will be futile.

Crumpled paper balls will probably do 0 damage to you (Unless they wrap rocks with papers or smth) so just ignore them. Annoying students throw paper balls when the teacher is not around, so if you got really annoyed, just have a brief walk to nearby classes and destress yourself (When there are no teachers in them, of course) by talking to your other friends. I do this all the time whenever I got fed up at my classmates when they turn into annoying monkeys.

For lunch stealing, just go somewhere else other than the canteen to eat. Make sure to find a bunch of friends to eat together as bullies often chicken out when they see their victims in big groups. Worse come to worst, if they steal your lunch during the class itself, quickly pass the lunch to one of your trusted teachers (You should have a couple if you aren't problematic in school) and collect your lunch from them later.

As for jump scaring you, I believe that you can try to not to be frightened. If people try to keep scaring you, you certainly know the few locations these 'jack-in-the-box's keep appearing, so do keep your guard up at these places.

I have other pieces of advice and experiences regarding being a victim of a bully so just contact me in-game if you want to know more. Was worried that you might skip through the posts made by the other forumers, so making this post too long might not be a good thing.
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I think if you stop with this "Earth-Chan" nonsense (and just any weeb nonsense in general), people will be less inclined to bully you.
    No, i only use it as my growtopian self disguise. And this was hard, it stinged me.
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~

No, i only use it as my growtopian self disguise. And this was hard, it stinged me.
    You need to toughen up bud, if I'm correct in how I interpreted that, it's that you got offended by his statement?

If its physicaly, just ignore, if they still fight, fight back even if you're weak, even if they still, JUST NEVER STOP
    If its with speech just ignore uh.. if they still fight them
    If they make fun of you for whatever, if they cant do it just tell them: "You can't even do it so stfu, dumbass"
    If they are better than you on it: "This how I do it so stfu, dumbass"
    About the lunch stealing... then tell them: "Are you too poor that you can't even buy food for yourself? Go get your own food you fking idiot"
    I don't play this game anymore
    I was LightX
    Discord: Light#2237
    Pet Rock Server (Rocky's Hangout): https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealLightX/
    http://steamsignature.com/profile/en...8854601404.png

I'm a bad asssss

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-(Bad-ass-way)
    To everyone who knows me as AntiHero, I'm sorry for being so cringeworthy and ignorant. I was hacked.
    *Odric told me to change it, no infraction, no nothing, just a friendly reminder.

I presume that you are a girl (Judging from your PFP. Correct me if I’m wrong) and if your bully is a he, you know what does that mean and consider calling help.

If it wasn’t that, I have a few tips and ways for you.

One, friends. You need friends with you in order to avoid bullies as their aim is to bully an individual. Normally, bullies exist because they’re very lonely and want to seek attention. With the help of friends, they can solve your problems as a group and bully might not be able to bother you and your friends as a group.

Second, be valiant. The reason why you are being bullied might be because they think you have no friends to talk to or being introvert and quiet. For this, you will have to talk to someone whether it is a teacher, parents, friends or whatsoever. If none of them helps, you can receive more helps from the internet. There are lots of online constellations available over here. This might help you very effectively and solve your problem.

Now, for the tips.

For lunch, do not eat your lunch as soon as it is break time. Whenever break time arrives, people will just start to bring their lunchables or go to the canteen (idk how your school system works). Bully appears, ask for your lunch and just say excuses or lies that he/she will trust you. Few examples are 'I did not bring anything or can't buy anything for you because my parents did not prepare or insufficient pocket money.' It will confuse them, giving a sympathy look and walks away. Wait for a few minutes and enjoy your lunch .

For bully throwing crushed papers at you, something needs to be essential which is friends. In the classroom, sit near to your friends. They will comfort you and whenever bully teases or throw at you. Either ask the teacher or counter back at it if you are evil.

Hope these ways and tips can help you. I spent nearly 45 minutes to help you with it. These are the experiences I had that I noticed from some of my friends.
    Last edited by Farmers2168; 06-14-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    *INTRUDER ALERT*

I never ever got builled in school for Grade 1 - Grade 7.
    Grade 8 nor 2nd Year night school is rough, those gay friccing boys of mine as too annoying. They kept making noise, doesn't listen to le teacher and specially bother me.
    I ones punch a bully on a stomach letting us go to le guidance office.
    But yes, stay strong. Bully's are everywhere and will appear anytime unexpected.

Until now, 6 boys are killing my ass.
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    those gay friccing boys of mine as too annoying.
    now that's homophobic sir
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm a bad asssss

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-(Bad-ass-way)
    To everyone who knows me as AntiHero, I'm sorry for being so cringeworthy and ignorant. I was hacked.
    No shame in it, I found AntiHero's posts to be some of my favourite on these accursed forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmers2168 View Post
    I presume that you are a girl (Judging from your PFP. Correct me if I’m wrong)
    Rule #1 of the internet: No person with an anime pfp is ever a girl.

Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder

i used to be a bully (kinda)

the truth is most of the time bullies don't realize what they are doing is wrong

sorta like scammers in growtopia

school is gonna end soon so u should be fine lul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    No shame in it, I found AntiHero's posts to be some of my favourite on these accursed forums.

Rule #1 of the internet: No person with an anime pfp is ever a girl.
    btw she is a girl so ur wrong l0l
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need 2k subs as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Musher View Post
    i used to be a bully (kinda)

the truth is most of the time bullies don't realize what they are doing is wrong

sorta like scammers in growtopia

school is gonna end soon so u should be fine lul

- - - Updated - - -

btw she is a girl so ur wrong l0l
    Me and chan just started school. Yeet
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

dab on the bullies and u should be fine
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need 2k subs as soon as possible

In Finland, if people wont stop bullying we ask police to solve it. So, if teacher wont listen ask your parents help and report this to police. That should work.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    In Finland, if people wont stop bullying we ask police to solve it. So, if teacher wont listen ask your parents help and report this to police. That should work.
    Too bad that she resides in the Philippines (yes, this is a shade to the government).
    instagram: dovaogedys_gt
    valar dohaeris; valar morghulis.