Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20

Thread: Legal Casino Worlds

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The forums, presumably
    Posts
    51

    Default Legal Casino Worlds

    What would Growtopia be without these annoying sbs saying "Min 5!" "CSN"? They are everywhere.

    My idea for Ubisoft is to create 'legal' casino worlds. They should work like the Carnival worlds; you enter a door and gets placed in a queue until you and one other person spawn together in a game. In the legal game, you shouldn't have to pay more than a WL to win a common, rare or ultimate prize. (casino ticket?)The person that loses win a common prize. I think the legal casino worlds would prevent people betting in the illegal casinos out there where the risk of getting punished is high.

    If you have any suggestions about stuff I didn't mention and you think should be included, please tell me.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    That would be good but it is only available to carnival.

    beside betting is illegal read the /rules any gambling isn't allowed

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The forums, presumably
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    That would be good but it is only available to carnival.

    beside betting is illegal read the /rules any gambling isn't allowed
    If this idea would be implemented, obviously there would be exceptions.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard IMPARATUL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Jammed
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Casinos will still be available. Don’t try. Nothing can stop those indos.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard CanYaNot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    253

    Arrow Great idea, but...

    I think one of the reasons why gambling was made illegal was that players were frustrated because they lost a bet and decided to quit the game. The idea of making an 'official' world that is trustworthy is great, but we also need to take into consideration that this game is targeted for younger audiences. With this mixed with regulations from different regions, this game simply cannot encourage gambling or else the age rating will go up which may result in a player count drop.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The forums, presumably
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanYaNot View Post
    I think one of the reasons why gambling was made illegal was that players were frustrated because they lost a bet and decided to quit the game. The idea of making an 'official' world that is trustworthy is great, but we also need to take into consideration that this game is targeted for younger audiences. With this mixed with regulations from different regions, this game simply cannot encourage gambling or else the age rating will go up which may result in a player count drop.
    As I said in my suggestion, players that would like to bet shouldn't be able to bet more than a wl each round. I also suggested "Casino Tickets" which should be really cheap to make people profit, not loose items. I've got multiple ideas that the devs can choose.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanYaNot View Post
    I think one of the reasons why gambling was made illegal was that players were frustrated because they lost a bet and decided to quit the game. The idea of making an 'official' world that is trustworthy is great, but we also need to take into consideration that this game is targeted for younger audiences. With this mixed with regulations from different regions, this game simply cannot encourage gambling or else the age rating will go up which may result in a player count drop.
    Implying that Growtopia does not have any gambling aspect in its core..(Valentine packs, Surgery,Pineapple Event, any event basically)
    ign : Fycho

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.


    find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Implying that Growtopia does not have any gambling aspect in its core..(Valentine packs, Surgery,Pineapple Event, any event basically)
    Gambling and RNG are too very separate things, you can't lump surgery together with casinos


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Gambling and RNG are too very separate things, you can't lump surgery together with casinos
    can you elaborate? no offense but I don't see your point here, sorry... :(
    ign : Fycho

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.


    find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer ArtloS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedButNoob View Post
    What would Growtopia be without these annoying sbs saying "Min 5!" "CSN"? They are everywhere.

    My idea for Ubisoft is to create 'legal' casino worlds. They should work like the Carnival worlds; you enter a door and gets placed in a queue until you and one other person spawn together in a game. In the legal game, you shouldn't have to pay more than a WL to win a common, rare or ultimate prize. (casino ticket?)The person that loses win a common prize. I think the legal casino worlds would prevent people betting in the illegal casinos out there where the risk of getting punished is high.

    If you have any suggestions about stuff I didn't mention and you think should be included, please tell me.
    To be honest... I disagree with you, there shouldn't be casino in Growtopia. It makes the whole farming thing useless and can you imagine if someone lose and they choose to quit or buy dl for real money and then play again, what if there's kid that play the casino and they lose. That is not really good, I can't explain more further but I hope you can think of what will happen. Casino are illegal for a reason, they shouldn't be legal again.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.


    Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,487

    Default

    Many people like to play with RNG.


    IMO RNG and gambling (in GT) are similar, both revolving around luck.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Gone.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,835

    Default

    The incentive for people to start casino worlds is the profit (tax) that you get hosting casinos. So it wouldn't really cease casino worlds from popping up.
    IGN: Demystify


    Join the Committee of Suggestions!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •