Thread: Carnival

Angry Carnival

Hello everyone, if any mods read this please fix this. I played carnival on the 6/8, the game where you can win the ethereal rainbow dragon. I started the game, and immediately moved to the left. After a second, I was moved back to the starting point. And I notice I have been banned. I have done nothing wrong and the email support seems to ignore me. username: kirito158
    Last edited by Singapoorean; 06-12-2019 at 12:50 PM. Reason: frogot to write name

Bumping on this

pLUS I was using IOS ipad so there really wasn't any possibility for me to hack

Lesser Wizard

send an email to growtopia support
    ign : Fycho

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.

find me in steam by the custom url of /shiinayun/
    alternatively, you can also find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

mail support, not forums
    I got my Alien from area 51 raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Singapoorean View Post
    Hello everyone, if any mods read this please fix this. I played carnival on the 6/8, the game where you can win the ethereal rainbow dragon. I started the game, and immediately moved to the left. After a second, I was moved back to the starting point. And I notice I have been banned. I have done nothing wrong and the email support seems to ignore me. username: kirito158
    Hey there!

Can you provide more details please:
    1. Are you using a mobile phone or PC? If mobile what model?
    2. Can you provide a step by step detail from when you got into the game until you got banned? This is to help us get an idea on which part you got banned or what action you were doing to get you banned.
    3. What item or mod do you have equipped on you? This is to help us determine whether an item or mod is causing this glitch.
    4. What particular carnival game were you playing when you got banned?

Please make sure you also open a Support Ticket to have your account looked into!

~ Odric

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hey there!

Can you provide more details please:
    1. Are you using a mobile phone or PC? If mobile what model?
    2. Can you provide a step by step detail from when you got into the game until you got banned? This is to help us get an idea on which part you got banned or what action you were doing to get you banned.
    3. What item or mod do you have equipped on you? This is to help us determine whether an item or mod is causing this glitch.
    4. What particular carnival game were you playing when you got banned?

Please make sure you also open a Support Ticket to have your account looked into!

~ Odric
    1. I was using a Ipad air 1
    2. I played a game that lets you win the ethereal rainbow dragon, and when the game started, I walked left. After a second, I was teleported back to the start point of the game, and than, I got banned.
    3. I cant remember, but probs Dragon hand, space thruster noots, ninja mask, rainbow wings. (I may be holding Geiger not dragon hand.)
    4. The one with moving platforms that lets you win the ethereal rainbow dragon.

Thank you for the info, guys! I'll make sure it gets forwarded to the right place.

~ Odric

Thumbs up https://www.growtopiagame.com/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by Singapoorean View Post
    Send a ticket to support, and they'll have a look at it. If they can prove your innocence, they will unban you in no time :]

IG: @vralegt
    "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
    Main World: VRALES
    WOTD's: 1/10

Lesser Wizard

they should really improve email support cuy tons of ppl just waiting to get unbanned....

Default just got unbanned

just got unbanned for the same glitch, they unbanned me but boy was that scary.
    Banned and Unbanned for The Carnival Ban Glitch. U Be Soft Please Fix

Quote Originally Posted by TTTZ View Post
    they should really improve email support cuy tons of ppl just waiting to get unbanned....
    Trust when we say we're doing our best to get every case. Because of the nature of the issue, it takes time to filter out the real cases from the fake ones. Make sure you submit a ticket if you're still banned - but don't open extra tickets! If you have one open already, stick with that one.

~ Odric