Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Blocktor's Orders!

Master Sorcerer

Well... the goal is maybe to make us fail... to we buy more stuff with gems lol. Totally agree they should change it back...
    IGN:BlueBuzz
    LvL:125

Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    I understand your frustration on changes that were made on surgery. Such things can't stay same forever even if it required to spent a lot of time learning this from a 0. Suggesting alternatives for this might be the best thing you can do about it even if it's disappointing and not what you were expecting. It wouldn't be much fun to keep same old things for years now, would it?
    Lets switch the order of all of the keys on your keyboard every so often then, to keep it fresh!

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    The vile vials. They seriously need to be addressed, it's really hard to even get a prize from them because they are hard to find, plus an extra layer of RNG for vicious ones
    Taking the Chaos Infection for example, chance to get it from growlactus, another low chance to get a rare prize, and you only get one; same goes for wolf
    It seems that the fishing vial's drop rate was seriously reduced if not made unobtainable and they're hard to come by
    Overall they really, really do need to be buffed so that they can be obtained reliably and sustainably for surgeons, because at this rate I can't see much of certain prizes of certain maladies to ever be obtained
    And so they shall be!

We wanted these to be rare, because the surgeries themselves are intended to be very high-end, difficult affairs for top-tier surgeons. That said, the drop rates we're seeing are a bit low, especially considering the ultimate cost of the legendary path, so we're going to up them! Keep an eye out - you should see Vile Vials dropping a lot more often across the board shortly (likely after the next maintenance)!

How about the clockwork fish?
    The problem is clockwork fish doesn't eat any kind of fishes ( it only eats fish flake or fish chunks )
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    And so they shall be!

We wanted these to be rare, because the surgeries themselves are intended to be very high-end, difficult affairs for top-tier surgeons. That said, the drop rates we're seeing are a bit low, especially considering the ultimate cost of the legendary path, so we're going to up them! Keep an eye out - you should see Vile Vials dropping a lot more often across the board shortly (likely after the next maintenance)!
    Good, because you guys literally made it impossible for the worms vial from fishing to drop, the drop rate is literally 0 after you guys "nerfed" it. I'm not sure how you screw up that badly but it happened.

Also, you guys somehow screwed up the clockwork fish to where YOU CANT BEGIN TO TRAIN ONE because its not "perfect" even thought it only comes as a 1lb equivalent. It also doesn't eat any fish just fish chunks which equates to over 52k lbs of fish chopped up?
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Good, because you guys literally made it impossible for the worms vial from fishing to drop, the drop rate is literally 0 after you guys "nerfed" it. I'm not sure how you screw up that badly but it happened.

Also, you guys somehow screwed up the clockwork fish to where YOU CANT BEGIN TO TRAIN ONE because its not "perfect" even thought it only comes as a 1lb equivalent. It also doesn't eat any fish just fish chunks which equates to over 52k lbs of fish chopped up?
    That was actually fixed - worms were never intended as a potential drop from any fish, only perfect catches. A flag was missed and patched as soon as we saw those particular vials go through the roof. Again, we'll be upping the drop rates across the board, so it should be more common from perfects, but it'll still be zero for non-perfect catches.

As for the Clockwork, it's intended to be a very picky eater - he's no normal fish! That said, yes, we'll be fixing his weight and increasing his perfect chances.

That was actually fixed - worms were never intended as a potential drop from any fish, only perfect catches. A flag was missed and patched as soon as we saw those particular vials go through the roof. Again, we'll be upping the drop rates across the board, so it should be more common from perfects, but it'll still be zero for non-perfect catches.

As for the Clockwork, it's intended to be a very picky eater - he's no normal fish! That said, yes, we'll be fixing his weight and increasing his perfect chances.
    That still sounds kind of yucky, going for perfect fish is kinda pure garbage rng but i guess thats better than it is currently.

As for this 'legendary path' it really would be nice to get some sort of guidance so we arent just going around blindly forever unsure of what to do, for something with the name 'legendary' in it, it must be difficult enough to warrant some sort of knowledge about it, right?

Also with this, its RNG for a fish, RNG for that fish to be perfect, RNG for that perfect fish to come with a malady, and RNG for that malady to be vicious. Especially with the Vicious rate being about 1/10 which is super low, it really is sad.

you get a fish about 1/2 of the time when fishing, a perfect fish is about 1/40 baits or so, 1/?? to come with malady, 1/10 for that malady to be vicious, so you are looking at a

1 in (800*malady with fish) chance for a bait to give you a vicious malady on average, which seems a bit insane.

I got clockwork fish at the 1st day of event and casually i checked the info and says it perfect so basically i tried to put it in training port and it worked. My question is what will happened to my clockwork fish if you'll fix it?
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

The update is a nice touch to surgery, I love how you not only focused on adding new items but you also focused on guiding new Growtopians on how to master surgery! I love how you added maladies to give experienced and advanced surgeons something to work on rather than those old and repeated surgery diseases - it's a nice touch.

However, I don't think the arrangement of the tools was necessary - it will give people who are used to the old arrangement a hard time to get used to it. I think it's better if the new surgeons get used to the old arrangement than the ones who already got used to it.

This is by far one of my favorite updates as I love surgery and I can't wait to find out what the Legendary Items from maladies are.
    In-game Name: Viju
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04

First, disregard the UV Vaccine, it's used for vicious maladies which is a low chance when using a vial on somebody.
    obtained
    The UV Vaccine will reduce the difficulty of a Vicious Malady and will only be consumed if it is equipped when the malady is diagnosed during surgery.

The new tool order takes some time to get used to and isn't too much of a big deal but I can understand why old active surgeons are complaining
    obtained
    Yes it may be a little frustrating to relearn the layout. 2 key things I changed here and this is why:
    - the defibrillator is now fully visible when the patients heart stops.
    - the scalpel is placed after the anesthetic so you don't accidentally stab the patient before putting them to sleep.

However,
    It does seem that surgeons can get the unique rare prizes aswell, but
    Some surgeries like Moldy Guts and especially Brainworms are tool drainers that require several amount of packs just for one surgery, they are nearly impossible with extra events such as superhero/hyperactive. I've spent over 35 antibios and stitches on a single brainworm malady because the chance of them coming back is far too high - more details in the main feedback thread
    obtained
    We have a few balancing fixes on the way that should be in shortly to address this.

The vile vials. They seriously need to be addressed, it's really hard to even get a prize from them because they are hard to find, plus an extra layer of RNG for vicious ones
    Taking the Chaos Infection for example, chance to get it from growlactus, another low chance to get a rare prize, and you only get one; same goes for wolf
    It seems that the fishing vial's drop rate was seriously reduced if not made unobtainable and they're hard to come by
    Overall they really, really do need to be buffed so that they can be obtained reliably and sustainably for surgeons, because at this rate I can't see much of certain prizes of certain maladies to ever be obtained
    The drop rates a will also be increase as already starkos mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
    Yes it may be a little frustrating to relearn the layout. 2 key things I changed here and this is why:
    - the scalpel is placed after the anesthetic so you don't accidentally stab the patient before putting them to sleep.
    Whoever decided to put the scalpel in the exact location where the ANESTHETIC used to be deserves to be yelled at lol, everyone here who was used to surgery has stabbed the patient when we went to put them to sleep.

Imagine our surprise when we start doing surgery as normal and 3 seconds in our patient is killed because we go to put them to sleep like we have thousands of times before and all of a sudden we accidentally stab them instead, its ridiculous. the rest of the new layout is perfectly fine and dandy, but replacing the scalpel and anesthetic locations was a terrible idea and we all hate it very much, a waste of our time and world locks if we chose to use legal briefs.

Don't believe me? Check literally every reply in this thread here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ols-in-surgery

even after doing 250 surgeries with the new update, I have done this four times through years of muscle memory being destroyed for seeming 0 reason, nobody paid attention to the tool order before this update, its not helpful at all considering the tools aren't used in that specific order in the first place most of the time.

the scalpel is placed after the anesthetic so you don't accidentally stab the patient before putting them to sleep.
    Good job, you just ensured that a good chunk of the people scapel first. At least put the scapel in a place that is NOT where the anesthetic initially was!

Seriously, we don't look at the specific orders of tools. We look at the approximate location of the tool on the screen and our muscle memories. I don't think ANYBODY uses tools in a horizontal way. Like actually, NOBODY. That change just did nothing but ensure that people's muscle memories get completely screwed over. There was no need to change an order that every single surgery person was used to.
    As I said in a different thread, the change was completely useless to new players, and extremely harmful to people already knew how to surg. People learning how to surg won't care what the order is; they look at the images and the tool names, not the order. Same goes to people who already know what surgery is, except we already have the specific functions ingrained in our head. Please revert the change, as it does more harm than good.
    IGN: MadameZ
    Do i need to make this siggy any longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Whoever decided to put the scalpel in the exact location where the ANESTHETIC used to be deserves to be yelled at lol, everyone here who was used to surgery has stabbed the patient when we went to put them to sleep.

Imagine our surprise when we start doing surgery as normal and 3 seconds in our patient is killed because we go to put them to sleep like we have thousands of times before and all of a sudden we accidentally stab them instead, its ridiculous. the rest of the new layout is perfectly fine and dandy, but replacing the scalpel and anesthetic locations was a terrible idea and we all hate it very much, a waste of our time and world locks if we chose to use legal briefs.

Don't believe me? Check literally every reply in this thread here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ols-in-surgery

even after doing 250 surgeries with the new update, I have done this four times through years of muscle memory being destroyed for seeming 0 reason, nobody paid attention to the tool order before this update, its not helpful at all considering the tools aren't used in that specific order in the first place most of the time.
    This is a fare point and I totally missed that it was now in the same location as the old anesthetic. YELLED AT I have been...

I will switch the scalpel position with the fix it button with the next patch later today. We definitely don't want anyone stabbing their patient before putting them to sleep.
    Last edited by ThePsyborg; 06-14-2019 at 08:44 AM.

This is a fare point and I totally missed that it was now in the same location as the old anesthetic. YELLED AT I have been...

I will switch the scalpel position with the fix it button with the next update. We definitely don't want anyone stabbing their patient before putting them to sleep.
    I'd prefer stabbing them tbh

Banned

Very true. Even before, when I'd do surgery on mobile, I'd mess up because there's a third row of tools.

Lesser Knight

Lightbulb

Honestly this update is a wack like gross update.
    You really need to invest a lot of worldlocks to discover new items just like Gross would took you 5dl+ budget if you are willing to find out more about this update. Regular players tends to not participate to this updates cause of pricey mechanics.

You should stop Upgrading Surgery it is Buffed like 4 times (added tools, Plague Surg, Sickbay buff, this blocktors update) while the Crime Mechanics are crying in the corner (ultimately hard to acquire diff uncommon drops like blanket cape, bubbly hair, logo etc. Always give common cards and 500 gems is not enough)
    Also stop adding updates where Above average players can only participate. It makes the game more worst, peoples are wasting worldlocks until their richness depletes like me. For example a Lvl 16 Torbob have 33wls and totally addicted and passionated to the game and he get excited to the new update like Gross. He bought gross foods like 11 Sandwich which cost 3wls each, he gets excited what will happen if he ate that to learn the new item. He ate 11 and still not fully grossed out. He got disappointed he waste his 2 weeks hardwork for farming grass seeds. He sadly quits the game then

It has also been brought to my attention that with this rearrangement the scalpel is now in the position of the anesthetic.
    This is a fare point and I totally missed that it was now in the same location as the old anesthetic.

I will switch the scalpel position with the fix it button with the next patch later today. We definitely don't want anyone stabbing their patient before putting them to sleep.

It has also been brought to my attention that with this rearrangement the scalpel is now in the position of the anesthetic.
    This is a fare point and I totally missed that it was now in the same location as the old anesthetic.

no just change it back to anes, having the fix it button in the middle is very weird instead of being at the right side
    and for the defib, why dont u just make it fully visible at the same previous spot instead of moving it to the sponge's spot

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Knight

+1 change back
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    try it urself
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtloS View Post
    The arrengement of the tool
    Well, this got me confused. But, i don't see this as a big problem, I'd love to know why did dev change it.

+1 to change it back
    Ign: Savagetopian.
    I'm doing Harvester service