Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Blocktor's Orders!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGaia View Post
    Honestly this update is a wack like gross update.
    You really need to invest a lot of worldlocks to discover new items just like Gross would took you 5dl+ budget if you are willing to find out more about this update. Regular players tends to not participate to this updates cause of pricey mechanics.

You should stop Upgrading Surgery it is Buffed like 4 times (added tools, Plague Surg, Sickbay buff, this blocktors update) while the Crime Mechanics are crying in the corner (ultimately hard to acquire diff uncommon drops like blanket cape, bubbly hair, logo etc. Always give common cards and 500 gems is not enough)
    Also stop adding updates where Above average players can only participate. It makes the game more worst, peoples are wasting worldlocks until their richness depletes like me. For example a Lvl 16 Torbob have 33wls and totally addicted and passionated to the game and he get excited to the new update like Gross. He bought gross foods like 11 Sandwich which cost 3wls each, he gets excited what will happen if he ate that to learn the new item. He ate 11 and still not fully grossed out. He got disappointed he waste his 2 weeks hardwork for farming grass seeds. He sadly quits the game then
    This is a suggestion more regarding Gross Out, but when you release new items that use ridiculously unbalanced items in the recipe that will obviously make it rise, you should balance them at the same time you add the new recipes. E.g. Zombie Brains.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

+1 change it back, not because it was better, but because we got used to it

Now BO’s (Blocktor’s Orders) is a great update!.... sort of... there’s a lot of flaws but they should be fixable over time. Here’s the good and bad (in my opinion) of the update.

GOOD

THE BAD

OVERALL RATING 6/10 Needs fixing but it’s still good

Default ORDER OF SURGICAL TOOLS

You've now changed the order of the tools twice in the past 24 hours, just change it back to the original order for god sake most of us have been doing surgeries with the original order for 5 years. now changing it AT ALL will screw up the surgery because of 5 years worth of muscle memory. there was literally no reason to change it in the first place, just change it back to the original order.
    IGN: LostKings
    Level: 125
    Achievements: 133/158
    Legendary Items: 3

Love the update , going to explore more bout it . -Dr.Anons
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar

We have always needed a good reward from infecting other players, and Vile Vial - Moldy Guts is just perfect!
    Surgery still looks unrewarding, though; probably not touching it anytime soon.
    In-game name: Zierfandler

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Love the update , going to explore more bout it . -Dr.Anons
    I love it too, I don't know why all are so scared, it's actually fun, one think I tho can't understand, how does the coding works, even if I'm holding vaccine in my hand, there is no much of a chance to get a prize/new item? or vaccine does not work on all new surgeries?
    Twitter/Instagram: @bellamie_gt
    YouTube channel: HOWTOWAW GT

Side Notes:

A lot of the things you (the developers) are saying in this thread would have been great to know in an announcement.

Also, please stop making updates about RNG, it's getting really annoying. You could have done something like the Challenge of Fenrir but easier for Vile Vials, instead nope: RNG.

Enough with the RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Side Notes:

A lot of the things you (the developers) are saying in this thread would have been great to know in an announcement.

Also, please stop making updates about RNG, it's getting really annoying. You could have done something like the Challenge of Fenrir but easier for Vile Vials, instead nope: RNG.

Enough with the RNG.
    RNG is what keep the item have value for player
    Especially item with good functional

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Floxy View Post
    I think the reason quite a lot of players were complaining about the maladies’ over-reliance on RNG is not because they want RNG out of the feature, but due to the fact that a rare item still needs to be accompanied with interesting common rewards, which is something this update lacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Floxy View Post
    An example of what I would have rathered is: being rewarded a vile vial after catching, say 5, different types of perfect fish, or completing 5 different types of wolfworlds. Maybe larger values depending on the current probabilities (use the expected values), but you get what I mean? Not just all RNG.

Lesser Wizard

An example of what I would have rathered is: being rewarded a vile vial after catching, say 5, different types of perfect fish, or completing 5 different types of wolfworlds. Maybe larger values depending on the current probabilities (use the expected values), but you get what I mean? Not just all RNG.

tis is a good suggestion. It does give some purpose to going at an activity and not having totally dependent on RNG.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Whoever decided to put the scalpel in the exact location where the ANESTHETIC used to be deserves to be yelled at lol, everyone here who was used to surgery has stabbed the patient when we went to put them to sleep.

Imagine our surprise when we start doing surgery as normal and 3 seconds in our patient is killed because we go to put them to sleep like we have thousands of times before and all of a sudden we accidentally stab them instead, its ridiculous. the rest of the new layout is perfectly fine and dandy, but replacing the scalpel and anesthetic locations was a terrible idea and we all hate it very much, a waste of our time and world locks if we chose to use legal briefs.

Don't believe me? Check literally every reply in this thread here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ols-in-surgery

even after doing 250 surgeries with the new update, I have done this four times through years of muscle memory being destroyed for seeming 0 reason, nobody paid attention to the tool order before this update, its not helpful at all considering the tools aren't used in that specific order in the first place most of the time.
    Thats so true lol before i could do surgeries ALMOST blindfolded and the first ine got myself a big stabbed patient. But i got used to it but still dont know why they change something that never got changed its like changing dirt blocks to rock blocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Side Notes:

Enough with the RNG.
    Sorry to say but ALL the expensive items are an issue of RNG. the most expensive item that doesnt requires rng is like magplant or raymans fist, or else everything above 15dls id say is made of RNG. Of course, hard working like breaking 1million blckscould be nice. The only update ive seen is the mentorship program but due to the lack of players being under level 4 is almost IMPOSSIBLE, an update of a more common way of getting things could be less rng but still be n few aspects and not only be grinders game as many is just lazy.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Overall, the update was somewhat weak (why don't Surgical Waste/Barf o' Block connect with one another in particular?); the role quest and crab bug fixes made it good though.

If yall devs really want to prevent accidental stabs from surgeons, then DISABLE THE SCALPEL BUTTON WHEN THE PATIENT IS NOT PUT INTO SLEEP, not by changing the orders of the tools.
    Last edited by LWFSGAMING; 07-06-2019 at 01:47 PM.

10 chars rerere
    Last edited by Wormly; 07-07-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    Kazoo