Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Blocktor's Orders!

Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post
    I'm pretty sure something's bugged here. Maladies aren't doing anything special even with the cure in your hand.

The cure's info says "It will disappear no matter whether the surgery with malady is successful or not", but it isn't disappearing even after like 10 maladies I've cured.
    Hey there! Just to be clear, the vaccines are only helpful with vicious maladies - they have no effect on normal maladies! Here's the item description for the UV Vaccine (emphasis mine):

"This wonder of modern medicine is the Universal Vicious Vaccine, and your only hope against the most dangerous of maladies! Hold onto this as you operate, and be careful, because it'll get used whether you're successful or not!"

Issue #3: I got A SINGLE VACCINE DROP from curing a Malady (not an easy task when the worm keeps wriggling deep in the brain), a Caduceaxe gave me 9!
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Issue #4: Vaccine Drops when recycled give 250 gems, maybe its too much since alot can obtained from the Caduceaxe. Maybe nerf the amounts earned to 1-5 Vaccine Drops when using Caduceaxe, and buff 5-10 Vaccine Drops when Malady is cured.

IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

You can get this from fishing. I don’t know what it does. I guess if you use it on someone he will be infected.
    Name:  1FC77F47-9DFB-48C3-B28E-64A8A75EA544.png
Views: 494
Size:  524.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Issue #4: Vaccine Drops when recycled give 250 gems, maybe its too much since alot can obtained from the Caduceaxe. Maybe nerf the amounts earned to 1-5 Vaccine Drops when using Caduceaxe, and buff 5-10 Vaccine Drops when Malady is cured.
    Fair point. Ditto for Oldsock's concern. We'll make some tweaks!

Lesser Wizard

Please buff the droprate of vacine in surg blocks iam tired breaking 2k surgery walpaper and got 76 only
    IGN:Ignil

Default Blocktor's feedback and flaws

Roughly four hours in the update but I can't say I'm not disappointed.
    The maladies are obtainable in form of a consumable through specific activities, they're basically surgeries with random events that can occur (random extra incision or needing to "fix it" again.)
    From the surgeon's perspective, nothing changes. You still get the prize pool as before.
    The patient through, that does nothing, gets a random new item. I don't understand the reasoning for this but if anything people would just use alts to get the prizes?

UV Vaccine doesn't seem to ever get consumed?
    The order of the tools displaying was changed despite no new tool introduced?
    Whats with vaccine being recyclable for 250 gems when you get at best 10 from a block broken with caduceaxe?

The prizes are great but considering it's a surgery update shouldn't the surgeon get them? I see no reason for their end to even do surgery on them than doing the traditional way.

Edit/Part 2 since some issues were addressed, roughly 16hrs after update:

First, disregard the UV Vaccine, it's used for vicious maladies which is a low chance when using a vial on somebody.
    The new tool order takes some time to get used to and isn't too much of a big deal but I can understand why old active surgeons are complaining

However,
    It does seem that surgeons can get the unique rare prizes aswell, but
    Some surgeries like Moldy Guts and especially Brainworms are tool drainers that require several amount of packs just for one surgery, they are nearly impossible with extra events such as superhero/hyperactive. I've spent over 35 antibios and stitches on a single brainworm malady because the chance of them coming back is far too high - more details in the main feedback thread

The vile vials. They seriously need to be addressed, it's really hard to even get a prize from them because they are hard to find, plus an extra layer of RNG for vicious ones
    Taking the Chaos Infection for example, chance to get it from growlactus, another low chance to get a rare prize, and you only get one; same goes for wolf
    It seems that the fishing vial's drop rate was seriously reduced if not made unobtainable and they're hard to come by
    Overall they really, really do need to be buffed so that they can be obtained reliably and sustainably for surgeons, because at this rate I can't see much of certain prizes of certain maladies to ever be obtained
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 06-13-2019 at 11:57 PM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Never thought I would say an update based on surgery would be trash, but this is so bad.
    IGN: LostKings
    Level: 125
    Achievements: 133/158
    Legendary Items: 3

Disappointed. Maladies are just regular surgery with extra steps and suffer from the fact that RNG can easily screw you over, especially considering the fact that the patient (Who doesn't do anything) might get a special item while you don't. This whole thing just encourages using Alts since you're not getting any rewards without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Vaccines are used for vicious maladies, which are basically harder version of regular ones. They are difficult and require a vaccine.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by iamsensen View Post
    Please buff the droprate of vacine in surg blocks iam tired breaking 2k surgery walpaper and got 76 only
    Are you joking? You can easily get a lot of vaccines from breaking compared to surg and they can be easily recycled for 250 gems each. Very strong.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Is there a way to kill a brain worm after removing it? It loves jumping back in the patient.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Roughly four hours in the update but I can't say I'm not disappointed.
    The maladies are obtainable in form of a consumable through specific activities, they're basically surgeries with random events that can occur (random extra incision or needing to "fix it" again.)
    From the surgeon's perspective, nothing changes. You still get the prize pool as before.
    The patient through, that does nothing, gets a random new item. I don't understand the reasoning for this but if anything people would just use alts to get the prizes?

The order of the tools displaying was changed despite no new tool introduced?
    Whats with vaccine being recyclable for 250 gems when you get at best 10 from a block broken with caduceaxe?

The prizes are great but considering it's a surgery update shouldn't the surgeon get them? I see no reason for their end to even do surgery on them than doing the traditional way.
    For the surgeon not getting anything I guess you still need to explore the system more and also for patient getting reward ...my answer would be the same as it’s significantly lower drop.

There are bigger and better rewards for surgeon. For other few changes Starkos already mentioned few notes on what would be taken care of soon...

I make the SurgWorld Blast to Farm World. Because the weather is nice.
    IGN : OnWx
    World : DDVS1
    Have a Nice Day, Everyone!!

Y.O.L.O = You Only Live Once

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I guess it’s ok because chance of getting them aren’t so bigger, so worth it.

Just an fyi guys, we have already tweaked some stuff in the update to fix the issues mentioned. Hope you could give us a feedback if it is better now.

Well i just did surg to a random people with malady, i only got 1 vaccine and he got an item that he said he sold it for 14wl. He say thanks to me,and yea thats enough to make me happy
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Token for PAW : 221/200
    -Level 125 : Done
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Well i just did surg to a random people with malady, i only got 1 vaccine and he got an item that he said he sold it for 14wl. He say thanks to me,and yea thats enough to make me happy
    Haha what about his efforts/investment to get the malady ?

A thank you was so nice ... you got a chance to make a friend ...

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Haha what about his efforts/investment to get the malady ?

A thank you was so nice ... you got a chance to make a friend ...
    A prize should be given to the one who cured him aswell
    bored.
    80% to quit

ALARM GOES ON

oh nvm they changed old surgery order.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

As usual, nenkai resume the update preety well cheers m8!
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1