Thread: I don’t know what to do - I think a mod made a mistake

Default I don’t know what to do - I think a mod made a mistake

Hello, I’m writing this absolutely crazy thing that just happened to me over the span of 7 months so I’m sorry if this is hard to follow.

A week ago my account was unsuspended by a mod because I was wrongfully suspended and they had reviewed it after gt support said they wouldn’t help me and said I wasn’t welcome back. I was suspended for a total of 7 months and when I came back I was so happy I decided to namechange and turnover a new leaf, starting with a new name (still on the same account I just namechanged).

I then was perfectly fine for a week until suddenly one of the new ubisoft mods suspended me (2 days ago). I appealed to support and they said something along the lines of ban evasion, followed by saying they won’t help me anymore.

I suspect they thought I was ban evading my suspension. HOWEVER, it’s common sense that it is impossible for me to login to an account that was suspended unless it was unsuspended by a mod. Therefore this new suspension was also a mistake and needs fixed considering what I’m accused of is actually impossible to happen.

My IGN Is OtakuTrashuu and I hope that a mod will look in to this as I have been turned away by support and I don’t know where else to go. I don’t want to lose everything and all my friends I’ve gained over 5 years. Please help. I can give any additional information through forum messages if anybody wants to look into this.

The moderator that unsuspended you, he/she can be much of a help in this case. By the way when you said you got unbanned, how was the ban evading system active on your account when it is clearly unbanned
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuTrashuu View Post
    Hello, I’m writing this absolutely crazy thing that just happened to me over the span of 7 months so I’m sorry if this is hard to follow.

A week ago my account was unsuspended by a mod because I was wrongfully suspended and they had reviewed it after gt support said they wouldn’t help me and said I wasn’t welcome back. I was suspended for a total of 7 months and when I came back I was so happy I decided to namechange and turnover a new leaf, starting with a new name (still on the same account I just namechanged).

I then was perfectly fine for a week until suddenly one of the new ubisoft mods suspended me (2 days ago). I appealed to support and they said something along the lines of ban evasion, followed by saying they won’t help me anymore.

I suspect they thought I was ban evading my suspension. HOWEVER, it’s common sense that it is impossible for me to login to an account that was suspended unless it was unsuspended by a mod. Therefore this new suspension was also a mistake and needs fixed considering what I’m accused of is actually impossible to happen.

My IGN Is OtakuTrashuu and I hope that a mod will look in to this as I have been turned away by support and I don’t know where else to go. I don’t want to lose everything and all my friends I’ve gained over 5 years. Please help. I can give any additional information through forum messages if anybody wants to look into this.
    Hey there,

Took a look at what's going on - this issue can only be dealt with via ticket due to the nature of your ban. Will be closing this thread now, as we can't help further on here!

~ Odric