I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    When you think you know the most pathetic person already
    Yo you back?

Well, the best thing you could do in this situation is to change ur name,world name and ignore him, even if you try to expose him, those type of people never fear from anything, he could still try to report spam you with 30 bots and get you banned for 2 years. So yeah , change your name/world name.

By the way, never download any kind of hack/macro/multiboxer, they all include stealers which can bypass aap and get your account.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by annesizpic View Post
    Well, the best thing you could do in this situation is to change ur name,world name and ignore him, even if you try to expose him, those type of people never fear from anything, he could still try to report spam you with 30 bots and get you banned for 2 years. So yeah , change your name/world name.
    I don't think that I'd be banned if the guy would report spam me. He is just pathetic. He's just a really narcissistic person who doesn't find any remorse in what he's doing.

This is some of the logic he is using to justify his actions: Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 276
Size:  13.3 KB

I can't even run my bfgs properly anymore because of him..

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I don't think that I'd be banned if the guy would report spam me. He is just pathetic. He's just a really narcissistic person who doesn't find any remorse in what he's doing.

This is some of the logic he is using to justify his actions: Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 276
Size:  13.3 KB
    As i said, they dont fear from anything, in games like Town of Salem there are people who lobby stall ( basically come in a lobby, do some racist stuff or do advertising and leave the lobby so people could not start the game ) the game couldnt get over it. So in growtopia there are people who hacks accounts for basically money and do other stuff with it. Best thing you could've done earlier was to ignore them. And not care about them. Since the game doesnt do anything special to get over them.

Banned

Ignoring them doesn't work. Even If I were to change my name, everything, they would still find, bully and sabotage me in every possible way.

Then Delete this thread, delete all of the comments you made about him and ignore him completely, he will stop after time flows. He will get bored.

You are making him get much more pissed off while making those threads.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by annesizpic View Post
    Then Delete this thread, delete all of the comments you made about him and ignore him completely, he will stop after time flows. He will get bored.

You are making him get much more pissed off while making those threads.
    It doesn't work like that. He's not on the forums as far as I know.

Track him down and stab him mercilessly, till your knife breaks.
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    It doesn't work like that. He's not on the forums as far as I know.
    Then you will continue suffering from this dude, exposing a hacker wont change anything, he will just get pissed off from you and try to sabotage you.

Changing your account / using a guest one could be something safe. Trust me he wont be able to find the new accounts that you use if you dont refer those accounts while talking to anyone.

Pretty much nothing you can't do from stopping him doing this over and over again. The best move would be to ignore this thing and keep continuing on what you were doing before. If people want to believe in so called "fairy-tales" that's their decision and you can't change it with words even if you have some good points based on what you say. There will always be people who are more interested on bothering people through internet in any way possible. It would be for the best to leave well enough alone.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Banned

I know he can't do crap to me if I don't download any of his crap. He even tries to show off with his "tech skills" by saying irrelevant, incorrect stuff to me.

The problem is just that he's defaming me in-game and lighting my BFGs on fire, and ghosting them, and I can't afford 3 pine guardians.