Thread: Music causing the game to lag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Music causing the game to lag

As of now, this glitch has been around for about 2 years. I've had Growtopia for Windows for a long time now and every time I walk between 2 different music producing blocks (for example a campfire and a note block) when the music switches the game has a lag spike, freezes, and then continues after the music has switched. Hope this can be fixed. I'm playing on the Acer Aspire F 15 and Growtopia always runs smoothly with no lag aside from this. This also happens when using items like the Party Blaster. Would appreciate it if this could get fixed. Thanks!

Another thread referring to the same glitch in 2018 - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ag-Spike-Music
    Last edited by ItsFyn; 06-13-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    As of now, this glitch has been around for about 2 years. I've had Growtopia for Windows for a long time now and every time I walk between 2 different music producing blocks (for example a campfire and a note block) when the music switches the game has a lag spike, freezes, and then continues after the music has switched. Hope this can be fixed. I'm playing on the Acer Aspire F 15 and Growtopia always runs smoothly with no lag aside from this. This also happens when using items like the Party Blaster. Would appreciate it if this could get fixed. Thanks!
    I've experience this. But the real problem is the Party Blaster especially when people abuse it to make us get disconnected.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by ArtloS View Post
    I've experience this. But the real problem is the Party Blaster especially when people abuse it to make us get disconnected.
    It doesn't disconnect me, but it stops me from using items like the Party Blaster since when I try to punch I just lag...

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Yes, I have noticed these too, nothing much can be done about. It only last's for around 3-1 second so it isn't that bad actually. Since you say that multiple music changes cause you to lag then that is weird.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Yes, I have noticed these too, nothing much can be done about. It only last's for around 3-1 second so it isn't that bad actually. Since you say that multiple music changes cause you to lag then that is weird.
    I shouldn't have items I love like the Party Blaster locked away from me because of a glitch though. Every time I punch and the music starts again I lag, it's horrible.

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)