Thread: Looking for Dinosaur Mask Supplier

Default Looking for Dinosaur Mask Supplier

Looking for someone dedicated and willing to put time into buying dinosaur masks.

You can easily buy them 1/2 WLS at BUYDINO.
    I’ll buy them from you for 10/22 WLS, meaning you will make 1 WL every 5 masks you buy. Only apply if you are active and willing to supply many masks (and has the wls to do so), I expect someone who stays active in BUYDINO and doesn’t just rely on messages and the mailbox for stock.

Additional Benefits: You will be accessed in BUYDINO with access to a heart monitor and mailboxes.

Application:
    GrowID:
    Timezone:
    3 people who trust you:
    Description of yourself:

Please do not quote this thread.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

But you're not the owner of BUYDINO, at least not the last time I checked.

- - - Updated - - -

If you mean BUYTRANS you should put BUYTRANS, not BUYDINO.
    Professional Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    But you're not the owner of BUYDINO, at least not the last time I checked.

- - - Updated - - -

If you mean BUYTRANS you should put BUYTRANS, not BUYDINO.
    It’s permanently linked, so basically I am.

When you mean access does that mean I could ban the annoying pet battlers who buy the dinos that I'm trying to buy?
    Professional Artist

Imma be honest I would do this for you but when I entered BUYDINO/BUYTRANS there was only 1 person in there and he didn’t have a Dino mask. I think 10/22 is not that much profit not trying to be rude or anything.
    Ign: BigBossKid

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareAngels View Post
    Imma be honest I would do this for you but when I entered BUYDINO/BUYTRANS there was only 1 person in there and he didn’t have a Dino mask. I think 10/22 is not that much profit not trying to be rude or anything.
    It really depends on timing, when it’s around 12:00-7:00 GT time, there’s a lot more people. If there aren’t much sellers I’ll probably pay more, we’ll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareAngels View Post
    To be fair he's not wrong considering you made like 45 dls during carnival you could afford to pay a little bit more for masks.
    Professional Artist

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox View Post
    Looking for someone dedicated and willing to put time into buying dinosaur masks.

You can easily buy them 1/2 WLS at BUYDINO.
    I’ll buy them from you for 10/22 WLS, meaning you will make 1 WL every 5 masks you buy. Only apply if you are active and willing to supply many masks (and has the wls to do so), I expect someone who stays active in BUYDINO and doesn’t just rely on messages and the mailbox for stock.

Additional Benefits: You will be accessed in BUYDINO with access to a heart monitor and mailboxes.

Application:
    GrowID:
    Timezone:
    3 people who trust you:
    Description of yourself:

Please do not quote this thread.
    Grow id:xgetx
    Timezone:+4gmt
    3 people who trust you:a38boodz'dmails'twinzeez
    Description of yourself:idk

Quote Originally Posted by XGETX View Post
    Grow id:xgetx
    Timezone:+4gmt
    3 people who trust you:a38boodz'dmails'twinzeez
    Description of yourself:idk
    XGETX you could probably farm up enough gems doing free bfgs to get 2 wls profit in the same amount of time it would take you to buy 10 dino masks.
    Professional Artist

XGETX you could probably farm up enough gems doing free bfgs to get 2 wls profit in the same amount of time it would take you to buy 10 dino masks.
    What’s with you man? First you said I don’t own BUYDINO, then you make up a fake number of DLS I earned during carnival, then you try to steer away someone from applying?

GrowID: SaintCandy
    Timezone: EST
    3 people who trust you: SnowySofia, Cloverplayz, MsDarkSnow
    Description of yourself: Perma noob (around 3dls net worth) playing since 2012 (yes in beta) I'm 15 and american

What’s with you man? First you said I don’t own BUYDINO, then you make up a fake number of DLS I earned during carnival, then you try to steer away someone from applying?
    It's not a fake number, you said it yourself, something about making 45 dls from DNA alone and that you were going to buy another 3 mags. I just happened to see you say it because I was in your world buying dinos from people.
    Professional Artist

It's not a fake number, you said it yourself, something about making 45 dls from DNA alone and that you were going to buy another 3 mags. I just happened to see you say it because I was in your world buying dinos from people.
    In total from that world I collected around 54 DLS this carnival, the profit of the world is not equivalent to the DLS collected. Also, why should it matter how much dls I make from carnival considering dinosaur masks are not even a carnival item?

In total from that world I collected around 54 DLS this carnival, the profit of the world is not equivalent to the DLS collected. Also, why should it matter how much dls I make from carnival considering dinosaur masks are not even a carnival item?
    I was just saying that you have wls to spare, so you could pay your dino mask suppliers a little better that's all. Especially since they have to go through the effort of staying in your world to wait for buyers and then haggling with said buyers to sell it to them for 2 wls, instead of 3 wls.
    Professional Artist

Am I accepted?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    Am I accepted?
    I have already found someone, sorry for the inconvenience.

I was just saying that you have wls to spare, so you could pay your dino mask suppliers a little better that's all. Especially since they have to go through the effort of staying in your world to wait for buyers and then haggling with said buyers to sell it to them for 2 wls, instead of 3 wls.
    Having some spare wls doesn't mean they should be spent. Sometimes every wl matters and the prices might be strict for other reasons than being greedy. If you owned a buy world, you would probably understand this.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalance matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Having some spare wls doesn't mean they should be spent. Sometimes every wl matters and the prices might be strict for other reasons than being greedy. If you owned a buy world, you would probably understand this.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info