Thread: I got banned by the "CARNIVAL Ban Glitch"!

Default I got banned by the "CARNIVAL Ban Glitch"!

Hi NekoRei! I got banned by the "CARNIVAL Ban Glitch". Odric said that I should contact you but your stored private message is full so I'll make a thread instead. By the way fix this glitch before anyone else get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Can you provide more details please:
    1. Are you using a mobile phone or PC? If mobile what model?
    2. Can you provide a step by step detail from when you got into the game until you got banned? This is to help us get an idea on which part you got banned or what action you were doing to get you banned.
    3. What item or mod do you have equipped on you? This is to help us determine whether an item or mod is causing this glitch.
    4. What particular carnival game were you playing when you got banned?
    1. Mobile Phone (iPad 2.7) (iOS version 9.3.5)
    2. Entered the world "CARNIVAL" cuz' I want to get some prizes, then I played the target game then got the orb for hitting targets 80 times, then I played the concentration game which is the cards game with the diamond wings prize, played for 30 minutes but didn't got the wings so then I switched to the spike game which is the game with the dragon prize.
    3. When I was playing the target game I used (Laser Visor) (Battle Trout) (Firefighter Boots) (Platinum Blonde) (Red Hat "which I forgot the name") (Tuxedo) (Fishnet) (Orb), same set when I played concentration game, when I played the spike game I used (Parasol) (Growformer) (Growphones) (Red Hat) (Tuxedo) (Fishnet) (Platinum Blonde) (Orb).
    4. I got banned while playing the spike game, the one with the dragon prize.

By the way I sent 3 emails to support and it just the same respond literally copy and pasted.
    I finally got unbanned yayyyyy!

Lol sorry to be rude but it’s gonna be a long two months for you, i was banned for the same thing on april and getting unbanned tomorrow

Again, no disrespect but don’t expect too much from mods/gt support
    http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com...06b34f1527.gif

IGN ; Entertained | Level 73

༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

My brother got banned from this and got unbanned the next day so I have no idea what you should expect.

Looks like that some people just get lucky to be unbanned after getting banned for such glitches.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

Quote Originally Posted by HamzahINDO View Post
    By the way I sent 3 emails to support and it just the same respond literally copy and pasted.
    Please only open one ticket at a time! It slows down our responses when we have to handle extra tickets.

Also - you are not allowed to post ticket contents in public places. They are private, so please refrain from doing this again. I have removed them for you, but please do not post ticket contents again or action will be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post
    Lol sorry to be rude but it’s gonna be a long two months for you, i was banned for the same thing on april and getting unbanned tomorrow
    Getting banned in the carnival is handle on a case-by-case basis. As long as you email support, we can look into it properly for you. Because of the nature of the issue, a deeper investigation has to be done than normal, which makes it take a bit longer than a normal support request.

As long as everything checks out, the support team will generally remove the ban caused by this - but again, case-by-case basis.

Remember, we're here to help, not hinder!

Closing this thread since the issue was resolved.

~ Odric
    Last edited by Odric; 06-14-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Edit: Closing thread since the issue was fixed