Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 30

Thread: Thank you Ubisoft!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    CYPRUS
    Posts
    75

    Default Thank you Ubisoft!

    This was one of my best moments in Growtopia.
    So basically in a world I was talking Turkish with some other guy and we found out that PangLoss is actually TURKISH!
    THANK YOU UBISOFT for a such great gift, I’ve waited for years to get a Turkish Moderator into the game now we have one to take a step into a Turkish Growtopian Community
    And PangLoss is warning Turkish players now, great job! Now our Turkish community is being fixed and there is no more toxicity behind us!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Phemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,985

    Default

    Yep, just noticed that today as well and that's pretty rare and nice I'd say.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard SnowyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Would be cool if there would be an Indonesian moderator or a Filipino moderator, as there are many Indonesians and Filipinos playing the game. Really loving the diversity though, this is a step in the right direction.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    somewhere in an overpopulated continent
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox View Post
    Would be cool if there would be an Indonesian moderator or a Filipino moderator, as there are many Indonesians and Filipinos playing the game. Really loving the diversity though, this is a step in the right direction.
    Nekorei is filipino lol

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    We probably don't have any moderator from Lithuania at least as far as I know.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    We probably don't have any moderator from Lithuania at least as far as I know.
    When the moderation application comes, there probably will be a moderator that you wish.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    A moderator from Finland would be cool too.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    When the moderation application comes, there probably will be a moderator that you wish.
    Growtopia's Lithuanian Community went down after "JustNothing" was removed from moderators team. His project "LTGT" went down as well because nobody who had access there was interested to continue with it. People there are more interested to play and host casinos to earn themselves some "easy" world locks and all. Loads of facebook groups were made to make such things popular and they are still going on. It seems to be unlikely that somebody from Lithuania will be chosen to become one as we were lucky before to have at least 1 in that team. I actually quitted this game after it all went sideways as I didn't saw a point to be here anymore.

    Well I guess anything can happen. Will try not to lose hope.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    Growtopia's Lithuanian Community went down after "JustNothing" was removed from moderators team. His project "LTGT" went down as well because nobody who had access there was interested to continue with it. People there are more interested to play and host casinos to earn themselves some "easy" world locks and all. Loads of facebook groups were made to make such things popular and they are still going on. It seems to be unlikely that somebody from Lithuania will be chosen to become one as we were lucky before to have at least 1 in that team. I actually quitted this game after it all went sideways as I didn't saw a point to be here anymore.

    Well I guess anything can happen. Will try not to lose hope.

    Well, that's too bad, Don't lose all hopes tho because any of you might a have a chance to be a moderator. Maybe some are known to host or play drop game but if you look deeper. There might be one worthy of the ban hammer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    A moderator from Finland would be cool too.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    You have to look at the percentage of presence in game.
    If a country/language only represents less than 5-7% of the total player base, then it's not worth it to have a moderator specifically for that country.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    You have to look at the percentage of presence in game.
    If a country/language only represents less than 5-7% of the total player base, then it's not worth it to have a moderator specifically for that country.
    Finland is the largest after Indonesia, Turkey and USA.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    CYPRUS
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    And we need a mod from Kiribati obviously, as well one from Kyrgyzstan.
    Sorry but, what is a Kiribati?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •