Thread: Does Growtopia team punish players when the action has ended?

Default Does Growtopia team punish players when the action has ended?

Hello, guys. I'm MRs also known as Mouvre in-game. So, yesterday I sent an email to the Support regarding a drop game which has ended. I was about to report it directly to online mods but there's none online a that time. I know that there's /report, but I've reported many worlds with that and none of them gets banned.

Growtopia Staff replied:

From the email, we can surely say no. Growtopia team doesn't punish players when someone doing illegal activity that has ended. They only punish players when an illegal action is going on. I can't say this statement is for all illegal activity or players. As we know, there are some players who are banned for purchasing Growtopia items for real money.

By that mean, someone can do any illegal action such as drop game when moderators are offline or hidden as they don't punish players when it has ended.

P.S. I'm not teaching you guys doing illegal action when mods are offline.

I need you guys to correct me if I'm wrong and suggest the Growtopia team, so they can do better next time.

Master Sorcerer

They need "live" evidence.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

Best thing I can tell you they don't respond to those type of things on the email but you can report the world if you have not and report the person that would be the best option
    Jupser

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    They need "live" evidence.
    How can I give a live evidence when there's no online mods.

Quote Originally Posted by JQ4 View Post
    Best thing I can tell you they don't respond to those type of things on the email but you can report the world if you have not and report the person that would be the best option
    I know there's a /report and report player option. I've been reporting many worlds and players but none of them gets punished.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by MRs View Post
    How can I give a live evidence when there's no mods online.

I know there a /report and report player option. I've been reporting many worlds and players but none of them gets punished.
    That's a flaw I will never understand. Especially if they can read all the logs regarding each and every player.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    That's a flaw I will never understand. Especially if they can read all the logs regarding each and every player.
    Its because they never actually get to see most of the reports due to all the 10 year olds going around reporting everyone they see

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

This has been around for a long time, You said it yourself upon the end they can't ban them because of lack of evidence. the illegality needs to be in action so that the ban can take place. Picture anything else can't be used to ban them because of what happened a long time ago. Support normally do check the logs and sometimes don't. Example if you report someone of ban evading, they will surely check the log and ban them out.

Support will do everything in their power to ban every illegal activity that is happening during in-game, sometimes people get away with things what they have done. This is why they tell you to contact an in-game moderator instant of contacting support as the support is for other stuff. example if you report a laggy world they will nuke it or remove the items.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924