Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia inconveniences when using an iPhone X / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / etc.

Exclamation Growtopia inconveniences when using an iPhone X / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / etc.

I am posting the same thread that I made a couple weeks ago, so if you have already read this before it is the same exact thing. The reason I am posting this same thread is because it is important to the Growtopia community who is having trouble playing Growtopia with these devices. So I ask again, is it possible to make the screen more accessible to iPhone X / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / etc.? The reason I ask this is because I own an iPhone XR and it is honestly really hard to play the game when so many things are being obstructed. Some things that are obstructed are:

BROADCAST / MESSAGE BOARD
    1. The iPhone screen is rounded out, blocking some of the letters.
    2. The iPhone screen is basically full screen, and when the broadcast / message board is pulled down the camera blocks out most of the words in someone’s broadcast or message.
    3. When the broadcast / message board line is all the way to the top, the iPhone drags the home screen rather than the broadcast / message board.

MENUS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
    1. If you flip your iPhone, the camera obstructs all of the menus on the right side of your screen (although it doesn’t fully obstruct the menus, it does cut half of all the icons off, resulting in being very annoying to access easily). This results in constantly having to flip your iPhone over and over again just to be able to see broadcasts or messages and have access to the menus on the right side of the screen easily.

INVENTORY
    1. The iPhone does not have a home button, it has a line at the bottom where you touch it and swipe up to exit any application being used. The inventory has basically the same system to it used in Growtopia, and it is nearly impossible to access your inventory at any given time. If you scroll your inventory down all the way, it is impossible to access, since the iPhone “exit application” line at the bottom of the screen obstructs your inventory access. And when you try to scroll your inventory up regularly, half the time the iPhone thinks you are trying to exit out of the application. Although tapping does work, no matter where the inventory line is, it is personally much faster to scroll up then to tap the inventory line.

ZOOMING
    1. I noticed that you are not able to zoom out as much as you can with an old iPhone or any Android (to my knowledge). I previously owned an Android and was able to easily zoom out where I could see most of the map. That is not the case for the iPhone, and is very inconvenient.

CONCLUSION
    These are all of the problems I currently have experienced when using an iPhone XR to play Growtopia, and if I would definitely be more active in the game if these troubles were fixed. I know that you all have a great team at Ubisoft that can help fix this problem. If there are anymore problems that I have missed, please let me know, as these were the only problems I seemed to have.

Thanks!

ya, I use iPhone X and there are many bugs with it and I hope it gets fix... the most annoying one is how big are the move/punch and jump buttons I cant build down at right or down at left... so annoying and I hope it gets fixed

Yeah. Those problems should be fixed so players could player easier on these devices than now.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

bump for this
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

This is a useful idea! I’ll buy an Iphone X soon too. I wish they will solve.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    This is a useful idea! I’ll buy an Iphone X soon too. I wish they will solve.
    same lol hehe
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/YD3BLFV

My phone don’t let me upload photo so the above is the link!

The photo shows how i play in iPhone X when i do screen shot it don’t show the part which have the camera so i draw how it looks
    And see how big is the buttons (move, punch, Jump) other phones are smaller and see we can’t pull the inventory up because the iPhone X virtual home button (other games it is hidden and when i need to exit i need to swipe twice so i can exit the game) but gt don’t have it

Bunping this... waiting for answer

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    Bunping this... waiting for answer
    imma help you bump, since i was gonna buy Iphone XS one.

bump... still waiting for a response

Throw it in the trash and buy a new phone that's 300$ and better than I phuun ex
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

U are lacking behind

I just got the new Iphone XXX for 10k$
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need 2k subs as soon as possible

bump again since some growtopia team online just now

Tos thread just keeps getting in the top of forums geez it starts to be along ime or just repost? Dont repost its useless..
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

I’ve actually sent an email to support when the iPhone X first had the growtopia layout changed and they said they would be working on it. I emailed them once again at the beginning of the year and this was the response
    Name:  2E46B1AF-DB73-44D8-A22E-8C48F790DA65.jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  125.4 KB
    Hope this was enough to satisfy you which I doubt since I’m still a little ticked off about it.
    IGN: TurtleAz

That's why YOU, yes YOU crAPPLE user should switch to ANDROID!

GOALS

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    That's why YOU, yes YOU crAPPLE user should switch to ANDROID!
    Did someone ask for your opinion about Apple's products?

that's why I write on my signature what iviki said cuz its epic and true "Everybody jumps to conclusions, Keep your opinions to your self and that will be a solution"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XxTURTLExX View Post
    I’ve actually sent an email to support when the iPhone X first had the growtopia layout changed and they said they would be working on it. I emailed them once again at the beginning of the year and this was the response
    Name:  2E46B1AF-DB73-44D8-A22E-8C48F790DA65.jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  125.4 KB
    Hope this was enough to satisfy you which I doubt since I’m still a little ticked off about it.
    well, many games that were having the same problem and now updated to iPhone x/xs/xr own version and the apps that can't do it they just keep it zoomed out like the same screen as iPhone 8 so it's not impossible if they talked to developers and not the support staff

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    Did someone ask for your opinion about Apple's products?

that's why I write on my signature what iviki said cuz its epic and true "Everybody jumps to conclusions, Keep your opinions to your self and that will be a solution"

- - - Updated - - -

well, many games that were having the same problem and now updated to iPhone x/xs/xr own version and the apps that can't do it they just keep it zoomed out like the same screen as iPhone 8 so it's not impossible if they talked to developers and not the support staff
    Well, you can't deny that I'm kind of right. Switching to a better phone IS the fix.

GOALS

Why is this coming back into the top?
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

i am getting an iPhone XR for my birthday since my iPhone 6 has a harder time running than my grandparents do (no offense grandma and grandpa, love ya ) but i think im just gonna stick with my iPhone 6 for gt. for all iPhone X users, just use whatever you had before the X to play gt, or just play on pc (lol who would do that tho)
    it's the easiest solution in my mind, but then again, I'm one dumb kid
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png