Thread: Guide: How to Profit in 1 Hour (better than farming)

Default Guide: How to Profit in 1 Hour (better than farming)

Ever wondered how you can get rich easily in Growtopia without spending hours farming or massing? Well, look no further than this guide! It's called a "job". Depending on where you live this "job" should provide you with enough money per hour to buy at least 9.99 USD worth of gems. That's 140 000 gems an hour, plus potentially the bonus megaphone and 2 growtokens that come with this value pack. Also, by acquiring a "job" you don't have to do any work in-game. As you can see the benefits of a "job" are quite promising, perhaps too good to be true? Well, in fact, the only downsides to a "job" are the fact that they require real effort and "work", and of course you must be of legal age to "work".

P.S. spending the money from your "job" also helps support Growtopia as a whole, as the money would then go towards the further development of gt. That's a win-win if you ask me.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    Ever wondered how you can get rich easily in Growtopia without spending hours farming or massing? Well, look no further than this guide! It's called a "job". Depending on where you live this "job" should provide you with enough money per hour to buy at least 9.99 USD worth of gems. That's 140 000 gems an hour, plus potentially the bonus megaphone and 2 growtokens that come with this value pack. Also, by acquiring a "job" you don't have to do any work in-game. As you can see the benefits of a "job" are quite promising, perhaps too good to be true? Well, in fact, the only downsides to a "job" are the fact that they require real effort and "work", and of course you must be of legal age to "work".

P.S. spending the money from your "job" also helps support Growtopia as a whole, as the money would then go towards the further development of gt. That's a win-win if you ask me.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Insta account: @pokekidgt

THIS is beyond science

Thanks to whoever rated this post uwu.

What about if i only can get 3,39 EUR per hour? In my country minimum is 3,39 EUR per hour
    IGN: MrMantas
    Level: 116/125

Achievements: 65/157

Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

TapJoy >>> buying gems
    ign:SUPERCRAFTED
    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    A true chad
    Get as many mooncakes possible this year! https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...36#post4023236

But... I'm only earing 2eur/h

And I definitely don't want to support those crappy "servers" and lazy people who call themselves devs. Already gave them quite a sum of money.

Quote Originally Posted by mantas1742 View Post
    What about if i only can get 3,39 EUR per hour? In my country minimum is 3,39 EUR per hour
    Oof(10chars)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    But... I'm only earing 2eur/h

And I definitely don't want to support those crappy "servers" and lazy people who call themselves devs. Already gave them quite a sum of money.
    Even bigger oof.

We got some different smth here at our country tho.
    P 50 = 9k gems.
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

Lesser Knight

Default wowz

iq 200 why didn't I think of this