Thread: Pls help

Default Pls help

Ok the first question is, anyone wants to help me break my blocks?
    Second is should I make a yt channel?
    Pls help tysm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok the first question is, anyone wants to help me break my blocks?
    Second is should I make a yt channel?
    Pls help tysm.
    Nvm I solved it

Ok

This thread exists why?

I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.

ok

i don't know man
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​

Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    ok

i don't know man
    Isn't this post supposed to be in guidebook

I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.

1. Depends on what kind of blocks.

2. If you feel that you'll have time and creativity, then sure. Just make sure that you and people who watch are enjoying it.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    1. Depends on what kind of blocks.

2. If you feel that you'll have time and creativity, then sure. Just make sure that you and people who watch are enjoying it.
    Ok I am looking for ppl to breal my pepper blocks and I take gems so I will pay wls for it

Ok I am looking for ppl to breal my pepper blocks and I take gems so I will pay wls for it
    How much of pepper you have and how much you are paying for it? Just curious.

How much of pepper you have and how much you are paying for it? Just curious.
    I have tons idk how much but I getting like 100k plus blocks. And some seeds after selling my chands and other farmables. The price for breaking idk we can nego?

I have tons idk how much but I getting like 100k plus blocks. And some seeds after selling my chands and other farmables. The price for breaking idk we can nego?
    That's quite a lot. Hit me up in-game with your offer on this job. I'll think about it.

That's quite a lot. Hit me up in-game with your offer on this job. I'll think about it.
    Ok most probably start work on next Wed cause I gotta get some more blocks btw u can head to bfgdota to have a look first cause I'm getting a lot more blocks so most prob next wednesday u can start work btw give me an offer pls. Yea just give me an offer and we will start the negotiation from there orite?

Ok most probably start work on next Wed cause I gotta get some more blocks btw u can head to bfgdota to have a look first cause I'm getting a lot more blocks so most prob next wednesday u can start work btw give me an offer pls. Yea just give me an offer and we will start the negotiation from there orite?
    It usually depends on a guy that is looking for a help to get it done. Maybe about 8-10 world locks if it's gonna take more than 100k of those blocks to break. Probably cheaper than buying a hand from worlds where administrators takes taxes for it as well. Don't really know much about such things. Been doing everything myself.

Lesser Knight

It usually depends on a guy that is looking for a help to get it done. Maybe about 8-10 world locks if it's gonna take more than 100k of those blocks to break. Probably cheaper than buying a hand from worlds where administrators takes taxes for it as well. Don't really know much about such things. Been doing everything myself.
    I would help but im busy atm

Alright I meet u on next Wed in game. We will dicuss about it in game next Wednesday ok? Meet in bfgdota on next Wednesday?