Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone give me some recent information?

Default Can anyone give me some recent information?

Hello.
    It's been almost 4 years.
    I'm having a look at the game again out if curiosity
    Can I get a quick rundown as to what has been added over the years from someone who knows what they're talking about?
    I'm coming back to the game as a complete noob from what I understand.
    -Thadirth

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    Hello.
    Can I get a quick rundown as to what has been added over the years from someone who knows what they're talking about?
    I just know a few stuff, new lock called Blue Gem Lock ( 100 dls ), also Startopia, Role Quests where you pick a specific quest (Building, Fishing, Startopia, Farming), you earn rewards everytime you level up in the specific quest you are doing. Also Balloon Warz, three teams. Balloon fights, lots of stuff. each team receives a trophy depending on their position

yeah thats all i know
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Welcome back!
    Every month, a limited item is made available in the Growtopia Store, where it can be bought for a certain amount of Gems. The Item Of The Month of March, April, May, and June of 2017 all cost 100,000 Gems. Since July 2017, the price for the IOTM rose to 200,000 Gems to increase their value. The item is only available in the store for one month, and once it is taken out of the store, it can never be obtained again. (Unless you buy for another player. Click the links below to view.

IOTM Useful links - https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Of_The_Month
    IOTM items - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...m-of-the-Month

Magplants - https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/MAGPLANT_5000
    Credits - Links

Tutorials/news/recent trends - Growtopia Official Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNF...4_Y8eFa8YssSMQ

Texts below credits to lukej2001
    “The ways to profit are:

- Farming using Rayman's Fist, which can punch 3 blocks at once

- Using magplants to start a break-for-gems (BFG) world

- buying a profitable BUY+ world (such as BUYCURTAIN) to sell items

Yes, inflation has gotten the best of us. World locks have oversaturated the economy, so prices have risen sky high.”
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    I just know a few stuff, new lock called Blue Gem Lock ( 100 dls ), also Startopia, Role Quests where you pick a specific quest (Building, Fishing, Startopia, Farming), you earn rewards everytime you level up in the specific quest you are doing. Also Balloon Warz, three teams. Balloon fights, lots of stuff. each team receives a trophy depending on their position

yeah thats all i know

And you know where to get the most trusted and best Ghost Buster service on forum in 2019
    READ THIS LOL

You will learn everything as you go. It will be very fun to face something new in the game. I remembered when i quit for a few week,i miss a few event. When i come back, im very excited to find out those new thing. So start your adventure now
    IGN : Kihiro
    Sell Beehive 15/1 and cheap Angry Gorilla at BUYGORIL \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Get Digger Spade : 176/200
    -Level 125 : 121/125
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Thanks for the information so far, genuinely helpful.
    I was messing around in game yesterday and found some people who recognized me. We played around with the new surgeries and had some fun playing minigames in people's worlds and discussed what is best to farm.
    I'm still at a loss though. I assume farming is big still. What do you think is the best to go for? I have only 50 WLs in total so I'm looking to increase that amount steadily.

I miss the economy and farming aspect of this game (although the former arguably has gone downhill). But I need to know what to go for. What is the best things to farm these days to grt a steady income from.
    I'll learn as I go along and decide whether to come back. I appreciate the advice so far.
    -Thadirth

I was messing around in game yesterday and found some people who recognized me. We played around with the new surgeries and had some fun playing minigames in people's worlds and discussed what is best to farm.
    I'm still at a loss though. I assume farming is big still. What do you think is the best to go for? I have only 50 WLs in total so I'm looking to increase that amount steadily.

I miss the economy and farming aspect of this game (although the former arguably has gone downhill). But I need to know what to go for. What is the best things to farm these days to grt a steady income from.
    I'll learn as I go along and decide whether to come back. I appreciate the advice so far.
    To increase seed count, and because of your low budget, probably fish tanks

Then transfer to pepper tree, then to chandeliers

After you get 20 dls get yourself a rayman’s fist, which can break 3 blocks at once

Then, after 40 dls, get 2 mag plants and start a BReak-for-gems world, profiting off of seed gain

Peppers... with 50wls nowadays, you can't do much. I think this thread belongs to the Guidebook sub-forum.

Welcome back, thada! You could check the Growtopia Wikia and explore the new items!
    https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Growtopia%27s_History
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Welcome back lad.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

I think the sheer insane prices of certain items (at least insane from a new player's perspective or a player getting back into the game from years back) is very daunting.
    50 wls used to be a fair amount. I understand people were trading in DLs even back when I was playing. But the idea that people are trading in hundreds of DLs is very daunting.

MMO economies often suffer this sort of economy bloat. Usually because the content that is released as updates offer greater rewards such as Gold or something like that. The price of a world lock has not changed since the game was released. And the economy depends on trades from other players.

I feel the economy of the game has been let down. Putting out super rare and expensive items to cater for 'pro' players didn't help. IOTM costs 200k gems. And a player like me who is stuck in the past finds these numbers very difficult to keep up with.

It's adapt or die for me. I'll try and build up and work for peppers and chands. I have pinballs and fishtanks. It's time to work from the bottom to the top again :^)
    -Thadirth

Aye, welcome back mate. It's been way too long, things have been added here and there, but for profiting Farming up is still the main source of income and it's gotten easier throughout these years, with BFG's [Break for gems] and how the economy for Farmables have lowered more than ever. It's great seeing you again.
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Quote Originally Posted by Nupthial View Post
    Aye, welcome back mate. It's been way too long, things have been added here and there, but for profiting Farming up is still the main source of income and it's gotten easier throughout these years, with BFG's [Break for gems] and how the economy for Farmables have lowered more than ever. It's great seeing you again.
    Good to see you too, Nupthial!
    You're one of the people I recognize. Maybe we'll bump into each other in game some time!
    -Thadirth

Here is a guide to guild, roles ,startopia and a fishing extension update which mostly came out in 2018!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-to-everything

And another update here which got released last month
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-to-Gross-Out

Welcome back too!
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Hello.
    WELL
    ubisoft ruined the game by adding a bunch of cosmetic items from movies or tv shows every month and players from indonesia found a way to duplicate them and they ruined teh economy. thats all

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih

Oh I saw you yesterday hi.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

I think the sheer insane prices of certain items (at least insane from a new player's perspective or a player getting back into the game from years back) is very daunting.
    50 wls used to be a fair amount. I understand people were trading in DLs even back when I was playing. But the idea that people are trading in hundreds of DLs is very daunting.

MMO economies often suffer this sort of economy bloat. Usually because the content that is released as updates offer greater rewards such as Gold or something like that. The price of a world lock has not changed since the game was released. And the economy depends on trades from other players.

I feel the economy of the game has been let down. Putting out super rare and expensive items to cater for 'pro' players didn't help. IOTM costs 200k gems. And a player like me who is stuck in the past finds these numbers very difficult to keep up with.

It's adapt or die for me. I'll try and build up and work for peppers and chands. I have pinballs and fishtanks. It's time to work from the bottom to the top again :^)
    I hope you do well in adapting and understanding the new stuff Ubisoft has added.

oh and if you ever need any services in clearing, just hit me up :)
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    I hope you do well in adapting and understanding the new stuff Ubisoft has added.

oh and if you ever need any services in clearing, just hit me up
    Yea lol because they tend to be kinda complex and confusing.

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Hello.
    Welcome back to the game! It's great to see you've stopped by to have a look. Hopefully you're here to stay, the community nowadays needs more people like you.

From the previous replies to your thread, it seems as if I'm a bit late to provide you with any help in form of guides, etc. But if you still need anything do know that I'm here to help.
    Fix the Royal Lock's silencing feature.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM! IGN: Immaculate