Thread: Wallpapers on music notes

Lesser Knight

Default Wallpapers on music notes

What will happen if I place a wallpaper on a music note? Will the note be gone? Or will the note be below the wallpaper?

Lesser Wizard

Music notes are background items. When you place a background item on top of another background item, it will replace it.
    The game is fantastic, but community on the other hand is mostly toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Music notes are background items. When you place a background item on top of another background item, it will replace it.
    Yea. A way to avoid this is to use the background weather machine. Essentially, when you set a background to the weather machine, it turns the entire world's weather into just that background(e.x: Orange Wallpaper in the weather machine makes the entire world "full" of orange wallpaper).

This doesn't affect any backgrounds you put(if you place a cave background in the world, it will replace that block where the weather was).

Now you can place music notes in the world normally, and when turned invisible(using the world lock), the music will play while the weather machine covers the world in the selected background, without music notes blocking anything.

Lesser Knight

Default Thanks for your responses

My whole world is filled with music notes, I wanted to put a lot of themes and colors for the world, background machine sounds good, but I wanted a colorful background (the machine only allows 1 wallpaper), so yeah.
    Thanks for your responses! Appreciated.