Thread: Gazette becomes a Book 2 (Long gazette problem again..)

Master Sorcerer

Default Gazette becomes a Book 2 (Long gazette problem again..)

Few months ago i made thread about gazette problem and Every month I hold myself to avoid opening this thread again. Current growtopia gazette is too long(as at the end of each month.) I really miss old growtopia gazette, it was simple and enought. I wonder who's reading gazette nowadays. even if there is important info, we cant know it because no one read it nowadays...

This month gazette:

Old gazette(Quite simply and readable.)

Solution>

My other thread about gazette ( https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...zette-problem) )
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    Few months ago i made thread about gazette problem and Every month I hold myself to avoid opening this thread again. Current growtopia gazette is too long(as at the end of each month.) I really miss old growtopia gazette, it was simple and enought. I wonder who's reading gazette nowadays. even if there is important info, we cant know it because no one read it nowadays...

This month gazette:

Old gazette(Quite simply and readable.)

Solution>

My other thread about gazette ( https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...zette-problem) )
    What do you think?
    longer than 100 paragraphs of latin dummy text lol

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

I don’t find this a problem. If you don’t want to read it, there’s an “X” button at the top right corner of the pop-up window for a reason. If you do want to read it, I don’t see why scrolling down would be that much of an issue..?
    Fix the Royal Lock's silencing feature.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM! IGN: Immaculate

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
    I don’t find this a problem. If you don’t want to read it, there’s an “X” button at the top right corner of the pop-up window for a reason. If you do want to read it, I don’t see why scrolling down would be that much of an issue..?
    Edit: Changed my opinion.

They should separate news with buttons with the current news updates. I've realized that the VOTW and WOTD does get spammed... So they don't get to be visited and checked out anymore because of the wall of text.

+1
    In-game Name: Viju
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04

Banned

Maybe give a short two-sentence rundown, and then a button to receive a Growpedia-like book with all the news (if you haven't trashed yours yet). And also get rid of the warnings, I'm sure "crime rates" won't rise because those were useless in the first place.

Master Sorcerer

just skim it for important information it only takes 20 seconds
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Master Sorcerer

Bump

Personally I don't mind seeing more information on the gazette, especially if it is about news and updates.
    But I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if they moved a lot of the static information (like rules and stuff) onto another page, perhaps related to the social panel or some other UI command to bring up all the rules and new player related stuff.
    -Thadirth

the main problem here is the wotd and votw isnt getting recognized by many anymore but i do like the fact that they put more info in to the gazette than just some 3 sentence ideas

Master Sorcerer

As i said, there should be Page 2 for past news(Like current after 'And there's the rest of June's updates, too:' thing.

Name:  click.PNG
Views: 146
Size:  349.4 KB

Heya! Thanks for your feedback and suggestion for The Gazette. We already tried shortening the messaging for each of our updates but there are times that we just have a lot of announcements and updates to post. I will inform our team about your "Next Page" button suggestion and see what we can do about it.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! We already tried shortening the messaging for each of our updates but there are times that we just have a lot of announcements and updates to post.
    Main problem is developers not remove old announcements, for example Gross-out Survey/official youtube channel time has passed and most probably you can get max 50 click per day from these buttons. But main problem is everyday over 200k+ players need to see it for just 50 click per day...

Also I've been analyzing for a few days about these old announcements 'June Update / Autofarming rules' buttons':

New Autofarming rules got only 3000 or 4000 views in 10days from ingame button. (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Announcements)
    June Update Announcement got 5000 or 6000 views in 10days from ingame button. (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Announcements)
    and mostly they got these views on first day of announcement. I think its dont need to stay it for a month. Even If it should, make 'Next Page' thing for them. It would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! Thanks for your feedback and suggestion for The Gazette. We already tried shortening the messaging for each of our updates but there are times that we just have a lot of announcements and updates to post. I will inform our team about your "Next Page" button suggestion and see what we can do about it.
    The rules arent new, just make new categories like rules (even tought everyone knows but some does like they dont (drop gamers))
    You know like NEW MONTHLY STUFF,RULES ect.
    They could also be one category of like the new items as long as the update goes to save people that doesnt go on the wiki to find out the names
    Make the things we see everyday usefull !

For some, gazette isnt there like me, im so addict to this game that gazette is just gone the time i log into gt.

Your brain make some tasks to shorten your time, when its common, the brain register it as a fr'ex like typing with the leyboard every letter is registered as a ref'ex and gives it to the word you wanna type and sends it to your "nerf" muscle and contracts until the reflex is done.

I just explained a relfex HI MOM !
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Growtopia Bugs
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

the new Growtopia Team is not with @seth and @hamumu anymore
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    im a boy

Master Sorcerer

Bump